|28|

A U R O R A

You know what's happening today?

That's right, my biggest fear, surgery. I'm getting my stupid wisdom teeth out.

And the thought of someone putting their hands in my mouth and doing things to my teeth? It doesn't sound that pleasant.

I would've never gone to take it out but then my teeth really started hurting. I called my dad and cried to him on the phone which unfortunately resulted to me being forced to go to the dentist, thus my mood right now.

The plan is to be up at 6am, Milo would drive me to the dentist because he's got no classes in the morning. I'd meet my dad and Victoria there, id go into surgery and when I'd be back, Milo, Xavier and Aarush would drive me back.

Those three only volunteered because they want to see me high. Which I'm not looking forward to.

Anyway, it's like 5am and I'm looking out the window at the sunrise. Maybe if I focus really hard, 6am will never arrive and I'll never get my teeth out.

But 6am really does arrive and I unfortunately have to get ready. I throw on a pair of sweatpants and a cropped shirt before sitting on the kitchen counter having water because I'm not allowed coffee.

"Hey, how you feeling?" Bruna asks.

"Like I'm going to die." I say.

She shakes her head, smiling. "I wanted to tell you goodluck before you went."

"Well, I'll need it because I don't think I'll be coming out of the hospital." I say.

"You're too dramatic. I got mine out before, you'll be fine."

"What if I blurt something stupid out?"

"It happens to everyone. I cursed at an old man when I got mine taken out."

Just then, Milo walks in, tired. He's got  sweatpants and a hoodie on with the hood up.

He sees me and a smile creeps on his face. "Hey, you ready?"

"No."

He helps me off the counter. "Come on, let's go."

"Okay, if I die, Bru, I love you and Will both very much, okay?"

"Love you too!"

I get in Milo's car and he drives me to the dentist. I thank him and get out. He can't come in because if my father sees him, he'll make Milo go through surgery instead of me.

As soon as I head inside, my father finds me and starts explaining to me the whole process as if he's the dentist.

I sign a few papers. "How are you?"

"Im alright." I say to the woman.

"If you're nervous, don't be. You'll be fine."

Yeah, hopefully.

☆☆☆

"Stop touching me, old man." I say, smacking this man's hand away from me.