Thinking about Zhou Zixu's sister-in-law's family now in the capital, Lin Yuanqiu became even more sure that he had not mistakenly identified the person.
  I really didn't expect such a coincidence.
  At this time, Zhong Yurou had the same thought as Lin Yuanqiu, that is, today was such a coincidence.
  It just so happened that she was on the street today and happened to encounter Wanqing being abducted. She rescued her, but then she discovered that Wanqing's uncle happened to be the one who helped her pick up the shuttlecock.
  "Yuan Qiu, Yuan Qiu..."
  Before the two of them could say anything else, they heard a shout coming from afar, and it sounded like Zhou Zixu's voice.
  Thinking of what she had told him to report to the official soon, Lin Yuanqiu felt that it was Zhou Zixu who came here with the official.
  "I think it's Zixu and the officials who sent them."
  Lin Yuanqiu was about to walk to the entrance of the alley. There were many alleys in this alley. If he didn't go out, Zixu and the others might not be able to find this place for a while.
  "Brother Lin, I have to go back first."
  Zhong Yurou was about to leave when he heard that an official was coming. Now that she is still in mourning, the less noise there is, the better.
  As for what happened today, I would definitely have to go to the Yamen, so it would be better for me to avoid it. ┆This┆Work┆Work┆By┆Si┆Rabbit┆On┆Online┆Read┆Read┆Net┆Friends┆Organize┆┆Up┆Upload┆Seeing a plain flower in Miss Zhong’s hair, Lin Yuanqiu
  also Reacted quickly.
  People here pay special attention to observing filial piety, "not to be filial for three years, and to be closed off from worldly affairs." Although many people will not follow it to the letter, there is still a difference between private and public, so Miss Zhong is really not suitable at this time. Show up.
  Finally, the master and servant left the alley and quickly left from the other end of the alley.
  Lin Yuanqiu held Wanqing in his arms and watched a snow-green figure walking further and further away, then turned a corner and disappeared from sight.
  In addition to Zhou Zixu, Lin Sanzhu and Lin Yuanfeng came with the officials.
  When the three of them saw the two kidnappers tied tightly on the ground, they couldn't believe their eyes.
  When did Gouzi (Yuan Qiu, Brother Zhou) become so powerful that one could equal two?
  Lin Yuanqiu would naturally not hide the fact that Miss Zhong saved Wanqing, but this was not the place to talk.
  The joy of regaining her daughter made Lin Yuanfeng burst into tears while holding her daughter. He could not even imagine how he would live if he really lost his daughter this time.
  Lin Sanzhu couldn't hold back and kicked him several times. If he hadn't been worried about kicking the person to death, he said he wouldn't have to go to jail. He wished he could have sent these two people to the West with a thousand cuts on the spot.
  However, Lin Sanzhu was not in a hurry. This dynasty would never be merciful to traffickers who kidnap people, and these two people might not have a few more days to live.
  Obviously, these officials also hated human traffickers deeply. Seeing that the two of them were still awake, they asked the people who were watching in the alley, "Which of you lives nearby? Go and fetch water from the well." Someone immediately did it
  . .
  Soon, the trafficker lying on the ground was splashed with cold well water and was then taken away by the officers.
  Lin Yuanqiu asked Zhang Gui to go there with the official and come back to report if anything happened.
  Zhang Gui nodded repeatedly, and when he turned around, he couldn't help but wipe the big beads of sweat on his forehead with his sleeve.
  Thanks to the blessing of Bodhisattva, the little lady is fine.
  Naturally, Lin Yuanqiu and the others would not use official methods to wake the child up, so they quickly arrived at the hospital. Then Lin Yuanqiu saw that the white-bearded old doctor first opened Wanqing's eyelids and took a look, then went inside and took out a cloth bag about the same size as a sachet, and then placed it next to Wanqing's nostrils and shook it. .
  After that, a surprising scene appeared. Only a moment later, Lin Wanqing opened her eyes.
  "Qing'er, tell daddy quickly if you feel uncomfortable."