x46- OF SHOCKING TRUTHS

||=||

CATHERINA

I stared at him blinking as his gaze remained on my face, waiting for me to say something.

"Do not think for one minute that because you have me right where you want me that you will be anything to me other than an enemy" I snapped at him

"Your body said otherwise yesterday, mi puta" he grinned

"Do not call me that" I said, eyeing him.

He said nothing to me, merely watched me like a tiger would his prey and I could feel his overpowering presence envelop me

"Stop staring at me" I squeaked.

I cleared my throat, angry at the tone my voice had taken and the fact that I was hot, unbearably hot and wanted to discard my clothes. His gaze was searing, drying up my throat

I should not be feeling this way, I said to myself

"Come closer, Catherina" he growled

"I don't want to" I countered, my heart slamming frantically against my ribcage.

"I am sorry if I phrased that like I was asking you a question. Come here or I will come for you" he commanded

I slid out of the bed, dragging my feet until I was standing in front of him. I could feel myself shaking annoyingly not out of fear but the excitement of what he wanted to do.

He reached out, drawing me closer until he had his nose pressed to the center of my breasts and then he inhaled, causing me to shiver more.

"You smell so good, mi amor" he murmured softly

I remained still not knowing how to react to the sudden switch in character and also knowing fully well that I wanted him as stupid as that seemed.

I yelped as he pulled me onto his laps, letting his fingers move through my hair to cup the back of my head.

"You should stop me now" he said, his eyes heavily lidded with desire as he stared at me

"What?" I breathed.

Stop him? Yes, I should stop him... I should...

He laughed and then buried his face in my neck, kissing the vein that was ticking furiously and then trailing soft kissed all the way down to my collarbone.

My breath hitched when his hand dropped to my thigh, running his fingers leisurely up, reaching for my ass.

"Andres" I moaned, arching my body to the heat of his.

I was on fire and he was barely even touching me

"Say my name again, mi amor" he groaned

"Andres" I sighed, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He growled low in his throat and then turned me over so I had my back to his chest, stretching his legs wide apart and then mine. I relaxed against him, panting softly as his fingers trailed the inner of my thigh and almost exploded when he stopped few inches to my pussy and began circling.

"Please" I muttered

"Please what, pequeña puta" he whispered, still circling the spot so dangerously close to my already dripping cunt.

"Please... touch me" I said, wiggling in his laps

"You asked for it, gatita" He grunted and then reached for my center, eliciting a gasp from me.

He slapped two fingers to my pussy and began circling it through the thin fabric I was wearing. My head snapped back when he pushed the cotton material rubbing it slowly and then frantically causing the friction to send waves of pleasure all over my body

"Fuck yes" I moaned, grabbing his hand urging him faster.

I could feel the buildup and the wetness dripping unto my thighs but he did not increase his pace. It was fucking torture and punishment as he held me there, one arm wrapped around my waist to keep me from moving too much and the other, touching and probing.

"You are so fucking wet, gatita. I want to taste you again, I want your delectable juices running down my fucking lips" he whispered, furiously rubbing the fabric of my panties against my pussy.

"Yes, please... yes" I breathed

"You like this, don't you? You want my cock in there"

I nodded, my eyes fluttering open and closed

"Tell me, how many men have fucked you...gatita. How many men have dipped their cock inside you as you writhed underneath them in pleasure"

I shook my head from side to side, unable to form words as he moved my wet panties to one side, dipping his fingers inside my swollen pussy.

I clenched hungrily against his fingers and had him groan, muttering in Spanish.

"Please" I begged.

I wanted to be relieved; I could feel myself on the verge of an orgasm, wanting him desperately and I could also feel his erected cock, probing my ass

He held me tightly, rising with me still against his body and placed me gently on the bed so I was on my knees with my ass up in the air.

I braced myself on the bed, my fingers squeezing the bedspread as I tried to see what he was doing.

"Fucking exquisite" He groaned, touching my pussy again.

I moaned, closing my eyes and waiting for the satisfaction I was sure was coming.

"Get up" he commanded.

My eyes snapped open in confusion but I remained on my knees

"Get the fuck up, Catherina" he repeated, his voice rough

I turned and sat on my butt, staring at him still unable to comprehend what was going on.

"What are you doing? Where are you going?" I asked

He was putting on a fucking shirt while I was so close to an orgasm

The bastard, my mind raged

"If you want an orgasm that bad, get it yourself. I am not one of those men you hook with your wiles and get to do your bidding" he snapped at me.

I recoiled, hurt at his words and knowing exactly what he was talking about and why he had said it. My papa had made damn sure to spread vicious rumors about how I loved fucking men and getting them to fuck me when I had run away with the gardener's son. He had said that was the best way he could think of to cover my shame of not being a virgin any longer and to keep men seeking marriage away from him.

It would seem that the rumors had definitely spread more than I could control and Andres was fucking judging me because of it.

I laughed bitterly as soon as the door closed behind him, right before slipping between the blankets and touching my still swollen pussy tentatively.

What my papa was unaware of was that the boy and I had not even had sex before he caught us and killed him; I was still a fucking virgin

NOTE

DEAREST GENTLE READERS,

There will be a change in the frequency of updates.

Henceforth, updates will be four times in a week

Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday

This author is going to be busy in subsequent weeks and craves your indulgence