x44- OF CUFFS AND PLEASURE

||=||

CATHERINA

Fucking cuffing me to the bed while he gallivanted or went to have his dick sucked, I fumed, not even bothering to strain against the cuffs.

I needed desperately to use the bathroom but I could not, bound here like some sacrificial lamb. I wiggled my waist, the shirt I was wearing coming up to expose my panties. I began counting from one, taking deep breaths in between as I counted, trying to distract myself from the pressure building up in my bladder.

The creak of the door stopped me in between breaths and I opened my eyes to glare as he entered. His back was to me and I could see that he had discarded his shirt and wait a minute... his hands were bloodied.

What had he done? I thought

"I need to fucking pee, asshole" I snapped

He turned to me, his eyes filled with rage before they focused on my face and I watched the anger drain away.

"I need to..." I said again

"I heard you the first time" he interrupted, reaching for his pocket with his bloodied hands.

I followed the movement, watching as he brought out a single key and advanced slowly to where I was cuffed.

I flew out of the bed and straight to the bathroom immediately he undid my cuffs, sighing as I collapsed on the toilet seat.

I gasped when the door slid open and a bare chested Andres entered the bathroom, his eyes on me.

"Get the fuck out, what are you doing?" I snapped, trying and failing to cover my naked ass.

"You are in my home and my bedchambers, I don't think you get the right to tell me where I can or cannot enter" he mentioned, turning around until his back was to me.

I said nothing as I watched those ripped muscles strain as he washed his hands in the sink. I had always wanted to see the snake tattoo on his arm, the one I had glimpsed during his time in our house.

"Why the snake tattoo?" I blurted.

He smiled, raising his head so he could watch in the mirror in front of him

"I was undergoing a phase" he said, simply.

He finished washing his hands and turned around, his eyes raking my naked legs and settling on a side of my thigh.

I was watching him too, perusing the many tattoos he had etched across his whole body until my eyes stopped at the butterfly own on his chest.

"A butterfly" I muttered, my fingers itching to touch it

"Beautiful, Si?" he asked

We remained like that, watching each other and suddenly I wasn't shy anymore. No, I felt powerful and so I spread both legs apart, watching his eyes darken dangerously.

I reached out for some water and began washing my pussy delicately as he watched me, my lips parting as I touched myself.

"What are you doing?" He growled, his eyes stormy

"I am washing up, Andres" I said innocently, standing up with my panties still pooled at my feet.

"Ese es un movimiento peligroso, dulce niña" he muttered, taking one step towards me.

"I told you, my Spanish is no good" I said, rolling my eyes

"Let me show you" He whispered dangerously

I squealed as Andres' hand snaked out to wrap around my waist pulling me out of the bathroom and dropping me unceremoniously on the bed. He towered over me, the snake tattoo more alive in the dim light of his bedroom.

I was so enthralled that I had forgotten for a moment that he was an enemy and I should not...

"What are you..." my breath escaped my lungs as his fingers crawled up my thighs, cupping my pussy.

"Showing you, dulce niña" he grinned darkly

I breathed as his palm rubbed aggressively over my pussy, spreading my legs wider so he could have better access.

"You like this, Si?" he murmured, pinning my hands over my head with one strong hand

I gritted my teeth to keep from crying out and begging me to just fuck me. My eyes rolled when his finger touched my clit, flicking it to the side.

"Mierda, I want to fuck you till all you can scream is my name" he murmured sexily.

I whimpered as his fingers massaged the entrance of my pussy, gingerly going in and then withdrawing which was driving me crazy.

"Please" I begged, gulping air like a fish

"Dilo de nuevo" he commanded

"Please" I said again.

Hell, if he wanted me to repeat and recite the bible, I would have fucking done it at that moment.

He muttered strings of words in Spanish that I could not keep up with before releasing my hand, pushing me backwards and then kneeling in front of me.

My eyes fluttered open, thick with want as I stared at him, our eyes meeting.

"I am going to fuck you but first I must taste you" he grinned, spreading my legs wider.

My eyes rolled back in my head when his tongue connected with my labia flicking it as he would wine he was trying to savor. I brought both hands forward to hold his head in place but he stopped me, pinning my hands to the side.

I was quivering, my legs barely holding up as he sucked on my pussy, moving his tongue in and out of my entrance.

"Fuck, yes" I breathed, my head filled with...

What the hell was happening? What was I doing? I thought, straining against the grip he had on my hand.

He raised his head to stare at me, his mouth wet with my pussy juices and his eyes holding a question.

I wanted to tell him to stop whatever it was he was doing and I wanted no more of it but that would make me a fucking liar

He waited for me to say something but I didn't and so he resumed his perusal of my pussy, releasing one of my hands so he could rub his fingers slowly on my pussy as he suckled.