The three people here were talking lively, and Lin Yuanqiu, looking at the people who were beaming with joy at this time, wanted to say, "I want to catch fish and shrimp together tomorrow, and I also want to eat delicious fried fish and shrimp." ."
  However, my scholar documents are still waiting to be processed, and there is also the matter of land tax exemption, which must be done as soon as possible.
  In addition to the land deed from the eldest aunt and the second aunt's house, yesterday Patriarch Lin also brought the land deed from the clan school. It was the twelve acres of paddy field donated by Lin Youzhi.
  On Lin Yuanqiu's side, after deducting the four acres left by his family, the remaining free land and tax acres were exactly twelve acres, which was just right.
  Chief Lin was excited. After the tax exemption, the clan's twelve acres of paddy fields would be able to produce a lot more food every year. In this way, the tribe's academic account can also be a lot more comfortable.
  Yesterday, he had already discussed with several clan elders that next year he would set up another classroom and hire a teacher, so that the clan school could accommodate more children.
  Also, the clan is planning to cancel the original rule that each child can only attend clan school for three years.
  By eliminating the tax on twelve acres of paddy fields, ethnic studies can generate a lot more income every year. Therefore, it is still affordable to let the children study for a few more years.
  In this way, many children in the clan will not end their studies early because their families cannot afford to attend private schools in the town.
  The purpose of these actions of Patriarch Lin and the elders is to hope that there will be a few more children like Lin Yuanqiu in the clan, who will be able to pass the exams and bring glory to the Lin family.
  ... ④ Thinking ④ Rabbit ④ Text ④ File ④ Sharing ④ and ④ Online ④ Online ④ Reading ④ Reading ④ Early the next morning
  , Lin Yuanqiu followed Lin Sanzhu on the carriage to the county seat.
  The father and son did not delay. On the second day after arriving in the county seat, they went directly to the county government office to apply for scholar documents.
  After completing the paperwork, the next step is to apply for exemption from land tax by applying for a paddy field.
  The college examination had just ended, and there were many scholars who came to the Yamen to handle this matter in the past few days. Therefore, the master bookkeeper and scribes, who were very familiar with it, quickly recorded all the land deeds in Lin Yuanqiu's name and informed Lin Yuanqiu. , starting from now, these paddy fields no longer need to pay land tax.
  Lin Yuanqiu nodded, took the field deed, folded it, and carefully put it in his pocket.
  As for why we need to be so cautious, of course we are afraid that if we accidentally lose it, these dozens of acres of paddy fields may become someone else's.
  The reason for this concern is that the transfer procedures in the Yamen are too simple.
  No, no matter who it is, as long as you have the deed in your hand, you can directly complete the transfer procedures. In the previous life, if the property holder was not present, the transfer would not be possible at all.
  It occurred to me that before coming to the county town, I was still thinking about whether my eldest uncle and the others would come with me. At that time, his father told him not to use it, but Lin Yuanqiu didn't quite believe it.
  Now it seems that I have thought too much.
  Lin Yuanqiu thought that if he had property in the future, whether it was the house deed, land deed, or land deed, he would have to hide it.
  Thinking of the monthly Linshan silver, Lin Yuanqiu asked the chief clerk about it. His home was quite far away from the county seat. If he could save it for several months and collect it together, he wouldn't have to go there every month. The county seat ran away.
  Lin Yuanqiu felt relieved after being told that he could receive it monthly, quarterly, or save it once a year.
  The father and son went to the Yamen early, so all the things were done by now, and the hour had not yet passed.
  The two of them had no intention of staying in the county seat for another day. After leaving the county government office, the father and son went directly back to the inn. Then they packed their bags and checked out of the room, and the two of them went to the car dealership located at the south gate of the county. There are carriages and horses available for hire here, so it is quite convenient to return to Hengxi Town.
  After setting off from Zhoushan County at Sishi, when we arrived at Xiaogaoshan Village, the sun was almost setting in the west.
  When Lin Yuanqiu got off the carriage and saw Zhou Zixu coming out of the yard, he was so tired from riding the carriage that he was so frightened that his horns disappeared.