After all, he was still the size of a child. When lying on the board, he didn't have to bend his legs. Lin Yuanqiu found a thin shirt and covered his belly, and soon fell asleep.
  In the past few days, all the food for the candidates was provided by the government office. As for the meal money, it had been collected as early as the day of registration.
  When I woke up, it was already dawn.
  The government officials handed out the test papers. This test was about Tie Jing, which was actually a college test. Lin Yuanqiu found that the content of the test questions basically came from Shangshu and Zhouyi, as well as the Analects of Confucius, which was a bit difficult.
  Lin Yuanqiu first answered the questions one by one on the manuscript paper, and after checking that no errors or omissions were found, he copied them onto the answer sheet.
  When copying, Lin Yuanqiu tried his best to write the words neatly. This was a way to leave a good impression on the examiner, and no candidate would miss it.
  By the time I finished the scripture part, it was time for dinner. The government officials gave each candidate two pancakes for lunch.
  Fortunately, it is not the cold winter time now, so even though the pancakes have already cooled down, it does not prevent Lin Yuanqiu, whose stomach is already growling, from eating them deliciously.
  After eating lunch and taking a short rest, Lin Yuanqiu took up a pen and wrote out the seven-character quatrain that asked to write a winter scene on the draft paper, polished it a little, and then copied it onto the answer sheet: The smoke is light and the tree is quiet. Fans of wild flowers, early orioles in Yunshan pecking pistils and mud, frosty leaves drifting across Ziling Mountains, snow drinks stewed in Taoyuan thatched cottages... By the
  evening, almost all the questions on the Tie Jing test paper have been completed. ⊥思⊥Rabbit⊥Documents⊥Share⊥and⊥Online⊥Read⊥Read⊥Lin
  Yuanqiu carefully received the question papers in the test basket, and then had dinner.
  Considering that the examination room contains only paper, the food provided by the government office to the candidates is basically pasta.
  For example, at this time, Lin Yuanqiu was eating meat-filled buns, five for each person. As for the size of the buns, Lin Yuanqiu stretched out his fist to compare them. Well, they were about the same size. If he wanted to eat this meal, he would not be afraid of the night. Will be hungry.
  Mo Yilin Yuanqiu also completed successfully on the second day. The essay test on the third day gave Lin Yuanqiu a real understanding of what it means to "unintentionally plant a willow to create a shadow."
  Lin Yuanqiu never expected that the laws and regulations he copied not long ago would actually come in handy in today's essay exam.
  ...

Chapter 68:
  Theory of Public Security Essays can also be called "miscellaneous works" and "miscellaneous theories". Lin Yuanqiu feels that these types of articles are cited with cases as titles, and it is more accurate to classify them as "miscellaneous theories".
  Thinking of essays similar to this type of title, Lin Yuanqiu's mind immediately recalled the articles he had learned when he was studying in his previous life, such as "Being a Master", "Commandments", "Peach Blossom Spring", "Returning Words", and "The Story of Love Lotus" "Etc., etc.
  Therefore, it is not difficult for Lin Yuanqiu to write this literary and artistic legal theory.
  Just the thought of someone actually integrating strict laws into an article that pays attention to diction, Lin Yuanqiu had to complain about the examiner's thoughts in giving difficult questions to the candidates.
  At the same time, it also shows that the difficulty of the college examination has indeed been greatly improved compared with the previous county examination and government examination. I finally understand why some people stop being a child student after passing the exam.
  I hope I will never become one of them. Thinking of this, Lin Yuanqiu became more energetic. Although Tie Jing and Mo Yi have been successfully completed, in addition to today's essays, there is also the most critical strategy for tomorrow.
  Therefore, you must be careful and don't make mistakes due to carelessness at the end.