The start of my anger

Dave
"Oh shitt" I said finally picking up my phone I knew K was gonna chew me a new one I called her and she didn't answer I texted her and still no response "I gotta go" I said as they finished the last few songs and I took a deep breath as I watched her story I drove home and thought about what she was gonna say I walked in and walked looked around It was quite she had made me shrimp steak broccoli and a baked potato with a flower next to the plate on the table I smiled and covered the plate back up I went upstairs and kissed her as she slept I washed my hands and ate once I finished my oldest called "where lani at I made her something" she said showing off her drawing "she sleeping but I'll show it too her I said taking a picture "okay I love you daddy I made you a necklace" she said holding it up "thank you baby I love you" I said as she smiled "I gotta go mommy mad dinner good night I love you" she said "good night I love you too" I said as she hung up I washed my dish and got ready for bed...
Kalani
I woke up in David's arms he kissed my cheek as I smiled as he kissed my neck I got up and walked to the bathroom I brushed my teeth and looked at my body I put on some music and shook my ass as Rayna and Liyah called at the same time I put them in a group call "ayeee" they said as I smiled and made it clap they laughed as Dave came in he slapped my ass as I threw it back on him he grabbed my ass Rayna showed us a positive test I was exited like it was my baby "yess baby number two" I said jump up and down as Liyah pooped a bottle we laughed "I'm finna call dad" she said hanging up "oh girll my lil yea calling" she said hanging up as my music continued I smiled and hugged him "so I got 4 new jobs" I said as he lit his blunt "I got a show with joseline in New York and in the Nolaaa babyyyyy" I said excited to see my family "I go on tour with normani Liyah I gonna be in cardi new music video and I'm gonna bet at the mtv show dancing while I'm in New Orleans I'm gonna be working most of the time" I said smiling as he smiled...
Jerome
"So you say you choose her over me" Nat said slamming the table "she has my kids most of the time and you were wrong our kids know better" I said as she looked at me "so your saying you chose your baby mama and her kids over your wife" she said tearing up "bitch are you dumb of course I chose my kids over you who are you" I said getting angry as she looked at me "get out take that car with all your shit and go" I said as she walked out "your gonna need me someday" she said looking stupid I rubbed my head and thought about how dumb she was she threw her ring at me and left I called lani and worked on seeing the kids...
3 months later
In New Orleans
Kalani
"I haven't been out here since my daddy died" I said as huge crowds of supporters gathered outside my car I was shocked I rolled the window down a little "BROWN SUGARRRRR" I heard the girls say as i smiled I went live as my new bodyguard continued driving they followed the car from a few blocks from grandmothers old house to bourbon street as I got out my family rushed me with hugs and kisses I reached out for a hug from everyone and all the supporters they held up pictures of my dad and mom they were respected down here as they blasted music I was shocked it was like a meet and greet "I put on the right clothes for this where the drinks at" I said as they drink ladies came from every corner my security had my back front and sides I saw the big drink then the small young female with a baby I took five hundred dollar bills out my purse and handed it to her "keep the change" I said as she hugged me I hugged back and smiled at the baby he rubbed my face as I thought about having another with Dave I made the security spread out danced with my supporters and smiled as the females touched my ass i smiled "home grown" I said shaking my thighs as Dave called I answered and gave him a nice view of these clappas clapping "you acting out" he said smiling licking his lips "yup I was just thinking about you" I said getting baby fever really bad "you look real good" we said at the same time "fresh cut beard look real healthy" I said licking my lips smiling it's been months since we saw each other in person working so much we couldn't sneak and see each other "you should sit on my face look at you and them legs" he said I was eating everything in sight for weeks and it was showing in my hips "I should suffocate you with this pussy" I said laughing as I saw plates being handed out I looked "hold on I gotta call you back they got the food out I love you bae" I said laughing hanging up getting two as I got a call from the kids I smiled "hi mama babies" I said smiling...
The next day
Dave
"Cutting we be in the clubs cutting up throw yo cash see the baddest with the fattest ass big bag you see they body throw me all yo cash" I heard Lani rapping on the beat I smiled as she laughed as they threw the money I pulled up to her event in one of the biggest events in the biggest club with all types of big bounce music artists she had dancers hanging from the ceiling dancing on the tables in cages as I walk in she was on the stage with dj earl "and what gon do on yo nigga when you see 'em" earl said as the girls went crazy lani put her leg up by her head and hit the splits as more girls got on the stage she saw me and smiled "is that my mannnn" she said smiling as I laughed they gave me a mic "I had to see you cutting up" I said as I walked up to the stage the crowd went crazy as horny came on she threw it back and backed it up on me as I slapped her ass and she jumped on me and hugged me she made her ass jiggled and I gripped it as we kissed we saw Liyah and my homeboy in the corner she threw it back on him and we smiled as she got down vickeelo came out and the crowd went crazy...
Kalani
As the event ended we called our kids and told the kids I love them and to have a good night we went to our bnb I was tipsy and high with the munchies so I went upstairs to get something to snack on "Drop the wings" Liyah said pinching my thighs taking the plate as she put some chips in my hand I smiled and gave her the finger I licked my fingers as she put them in the fridge she went to her room upstairs I went downstairs to my space and saw dave sleeping I smiled and took a picture I put the chips on the table as I went in the bathroom I undressed and put my hair up I got in the shower and closed my eyes as the hot water ran down my back I washed up felt Dave kissing my lips I kissed back as he took my washcloth he washed me up and caressed my body as the water rinsed me off It felt so good I looked up at him and he lifted me up and started tongue kissing me as I tongue kissed him back and rubbed his face as he rubbed up my back I wrapped my arms around him as he inserted himself inside of me fully I moaned out as he fucked me like he was fresh out I moaned out loud as he held me closer with every stroke I looked down at him as we made eye contact he kissed me and went slower as I marked up his back he left hand prints on my ass as we started making love he kept eye contact with me and I thought about having his kids as he was so focused on me we came together as he rubbed my clit my body shook as he smiled and continued I moaned out loud as he bit his lip as he continued I squirted all over him he smiled as I was shocked my legs twitched as he let me down we showered brushed our teeth and went in my room I let my hair down and put coco butter on my legs and Dave put on some music I saw him staring at me "why you looking at me like that" I asked as he cut off the lights and turned the led light to red i smiled as he lifted me up and put me on the bed and stretched my leg by my ear "I'm tryna see how flexible you can get" he said face to face with me...
The next morning
Liyah
"He left you too" I said limping she rolled her eyes and laughed as we started limping the couch we fist bumped and got calls at the same time lani answerd "hey girl" I said to Rayna as I looked at my schedule "hey girll I saw yall in the nolaaaa turning upp" she said as I smiled "yes that was our laast night I said cleaning up the house "yall gonna miss it" she asked "hell yea this my second home" lani said "facts we finna go to puerto rico for my part in this music video back to jersey for the mtv awards" I said as we Hurried up "bitch I'm tryna see Nicki" lani said smiling "yesss I'm tryna have this baby" she said showing us how big her belly got "you know the gender I asked as lani smiled "it's a girl" they said as lani looked shocked "what for real" lani said "yesss you manifested it" she said as we struggled to dance "I seen yall with yall mans" she said as we laughed "got yall struggling" she said as we smiled "call me when yall finished tho" she said as we cleaned up
In puerto rico
"Why you didn't tell me you was leaving" I said finally able to use my phone without a problem "I was working what happened what you need" he said with a attitude everytime something went wrong on his tour he had a nasty attitude with everybody and I wasn't in the mood make him laugh so I just hung up he sent me three bands with a apology and I sent it right back as he called back "why you sent it back" he asked "let me tell you something about yourself when they fuck your shit up you get mad with them not me you left without saying anything texting or calling me I'm your fiance not your hoe you don't fuck and duck me we just spoke on this months ago" I said as he started having a whole conversation with someone else I laughed and hung up my break was up we continued practicing and I went hard and got in my zone...
Dave
"What's the issue" I said lani laughed "you and your attitude I was telling you how I felt and you went right back to work this why you be so burnt out when we be together if you would've really went to sleep on the couch you would've still left without saying shit not a call not a text it's disrespectful then when we fucked and you still left like I was a hoe I don't appreciate that" she said sounding mad "and I got money what the fuck is three bands as a apology now I'm pissed so leave me alone" she said hanging up as I felt bad I came back to reality and realized once the tour was over she was the person I was coming home to I called her back and she didn't answer I texted her a paragraph and she left me on read I was free for the rest of the day so I wanted to make it right...
After the video shoot
Liyah
"Girl he sent flowers all the way from Toronto" I said smiling as lani rolled her eyes I frowned as I looked at the White tulips "no" I said as she shook her head "Start over my ass" she said pulling them apart walking away I followed and gave her a hug I could tell she was holding her feelings in "I'm okay" she kept repeating "it's okay to not to be okay" I said as she walked out to the pool and he called back she declined it and we got ready to go out to the beach as i came downstairs with all my skin out i saw lani with her sweaterlike cover up "not that cover up again" I said putting the bottle on the counter "yesss I put a slit in the other side" she said showing her legs "I shook my head and she took it off revealing a sexy red swim suit "damn" I said as she tied it around her waist i rolled my eyes took it and put it in my bag and we left out...
Kalani
"They taking pictures of us girl" I said reaching for her bag laughing "girl strike a pose" she said as I bent over covered my freshly waxed bottom and stuck up the middle finger "yess" she said as we posed we walked since the beach wasn't so far supporters and random people the didn't know us took pictures of and with us a few girls showed us their recreations of our dances and Liyah gave me that look as her dad came with a huge speaker I was shocked "let's do it" we said she put on Drunk texting I had her dad record us as me and Liyah started off the video she came in and went hard but it looked really good as we wall started doing our own thing we mad sure it looked good as we followed she showed us how advanced she could be if she had the right training as we got on the floor we stayed on beat as the song ended we hugged her and I sent her the video "you guys dance to puerto Rican music" she asked as her dad put on LA dueña Del Swing I smiled and a started dancing with my hips "yess" she said as I taught lani the steps "left right left left" I said as she got the hang she spined in a circle and the people joined us we dance as LA Vaca came on liyah came behind me as I led the way Rico was originally from puerto rico so he taught me and Rayna everything we knew about dancing salsa I called her and him they answered and got hype "you in puerto rico bitchhh" she said as theyy set the phone up the danced and i screen recorded as we danced in sync I laughed and the men watched uss..
Dave
Nah son she out there acting out I thought as I called again she answered she was outside in a blue crochet set "you look good as fuck bae" I said as she rolled her eyes I smiled as she rolled her eyes "don't be like that" I said as she laughed her eyes followed something off the screen she smiled and laughed "I am cause I'm so tired of talking" she said as the ig model I was fw before lani kept looking at her I never told her it was over but I was hoping she wouldn't do it too herself "why you keep walking up on me" Lani said laughing as the girl threw her drink and punched lani Lani started punching her with the phone "oh bitch I'm gonna kill you" I heard Lani say so calm as she got through security she bit her bottom lip she kept swinging "lani chill baby chill" I said in the phone as I heard cardi tryna get through "who swung first" I heard as they were still tussling lani wouldn't turn her lose "lani i know she hit you but let go baby" Liyah said as she smiled and hummed "you fucked her up enough" the girls said as she let go she fixed herself and punched her dead in the face "that's how you do it" cardi said as she hung up I rubbed my head and hit the table "I gotta come home to her at the end of the day" I said writing a song about her as I called her back as was hot "bitch I'll slap the fuck out you how you mad me you should've moved on that's my man he put a ring on my finger how it tastes" she said out the window as Liyah drove off she got in the car fully she looked at face "and you I'm not mad I could care less about that you need to hear me out I'm not playing you got until we come home to act right or else" she said hesitating "I'm leaving we been together for like 3 years and you still slip into your old ways" she said as she adjusted her jaw "I feel you all the way but old ways" I said laughing as she laughed "okay okay I will admit I was wrong for not letting go I was so mad she hit me" she said laughing as I laughed "I was hoping she didn't swing" I said as she rolled her eyes I blew her kisses as she blew kisses back she blew kisses back and we stayed on the phone I told her about everything...
3 weeks later
Kalani
I danced my ass of this was our first time on live TV and the crowd was going crazy as we finished strong and Nicki shouted me out nothing could stop my happiness after the show we popped out to a event and Dave was late I saw him in the crowd earlier tho "girll get lit we got some huge names are picking us for all types of gigs" she said as I smiled the smell of straight liquor hit me my stomach was to fucked up so I just watched as we took pictures I started being myself more and the celebrities loosened up an we had a good time as we walked out the party I saw a tan challenger "hellcats srts"i sung as I saw Dave with a matching Birkin and some balloons I smiled but was confused about it I always talked about getting a challenger but didn't have the time I hugged him and he kissed my head and everyone recorded us and I covered my face as I held my tears in...
2 months later
At the house
After we showered I laid with her as she looked up at me I kissed her "Thank youu" she said as I smiled "you can have anything you want" I said as she sat on top of me I rubbed up her robe she smiled "anything" she said as I smiled "yes bae we 3 three years deep amd plus I want something from you" I said as she kissed me "okay lets say what we want at the Sametime" she said as i agreed she counted down "a baby" we said as we smiled "and a wedding date" i said as she rubbed my chin "February 14th I've been taking ivf since the mtv awards to be more fertile" she said as I smiled "you gona have my baby" I asked as she shook her head yes I was exited "when can we work on both" I said as she kissed me "we can start now" she said...
6 weeks later
Dave
As the girls played with lani, I put my chains on Jabari and took pictures he posed like me and I felt my heart jump as he started hitting my dance I danced with him and looked at his older pictures "you getting big" I said as he laughed "soon I'll be as big as you" he said flexing his arms as I laughed and poked him he laughed "what you want for Christmas" I asked as he smiled "a brother we gon be together everywhere" he said smiling getting snacks "I can try and make it happen" I said as lani opened the door we looked up at her "I was looking for yall" she said laughing as the kids went to the backyard it was just us "Christmas is tomorrow and Raynas coming my cousins and your family is pulling up tomorrow I feel great" she said smiling as she grabbed one of the boxes of chips I laughed...
The next morning
Kalani
I took five pregnancy tests a week ago and they were negative but i was getting thicker in the face the smell of everything was making me sick as I cooked Liyah hugged me from behind and I laughed as the family walked in I said my hellos and they helped me out "going to the bathroom" Benny said following playing with his nonexistenting hair I laughed and crossed my legs as he smiled "I see you" he said flipping his head closing the door I took another test one i finished using the bathroom I waited I was nervous but this was the easiest part "laniii" Rayna said outside the door I looked to the test and put it in my bra as she walked in I acted normal "hey girll" I said as she hugged me I hugged back and smiled as the kids played with Dave I took the food out and pulled through as my stomach got weaker I let Dave's aunt finish up the food and I went upstairs and got ready as the test fell out my bra I wrapped it up and wrapped his rings up I had our future wedding date on the inside with our family photos we took I got him the shoes he couldn't find I Hurried and wrapped them I put the boxes in order biggest to smallest I wrote from your love with my signature on the cards I got the girls matching pink jeep wagons and a blue jeep wagon for Jabari I mad sure I remembered to get kairi a brand new set of princess hair products combs and brushes I got kobi the toys she picked out on the websites Kiara and Nia wanted art supplies and sketch books with their names on them and Jabari wanted a little brother so I got him a shirt that said future brother loading I had baby fever really bad I got Dave and trey to come up and help with the gifts Trey and Benny just wanted me to cook so I was good liyah and Rayna got souls sister chains with a note that showed them how much I loved them no matter what I got everyone gifts with meaning and a wedding invitation I went upstairs and got ready I let my hair down put a sweater dress on and fixed my makeup I put the test in the drawer and got my gift for rico I brought the house just for him so he never had to worry I came downstairs and gave him the receipt "oh my God" he said laughing covering his face I hugged him and Rayna and Liyah hugged him to as he shed tears I smiled...
Dave
Everyone ate and got drunk the kids were upstairs sleeping as the adults were talking lani pulled me upstairs and got a gift out the drawer "I got you a lil sum" she said giving it to me I ripped the wrapping off and opened the box it was a pregnancy tests I picked it up and flipped it over "you pregnant" I said as she smiled and shushed me I got up and hugged her "my boy" I said kissing her stomach "we got our first doctors appointment in a few days" she said as I rubbed her stomach "who did you tell" I asked kissing her stomach "just you I found out earlier" she said as I smiled "you know you can't be fighting you gotta chill out" I said as she rolled her eyes "deadass" I said as she laid down "I'm not I'm gonna be chilling" she said as I kissed her.....
To be continued...