Apart For Good.

3 week later
Kalani
"Hello" I said getting the mail out my car opening it hoping it was what I was looking for I read it and got excited and texted Liyah until my phone rang "Hello is this Kalani" I heard a familiar voice ask "Yes who's this" I asked going inside "You know who I want you to do something for me" he said as I walked in checking my dms I saw all the people that texted from weeks back "what is it" I said going in the pole walking around it "this show in New York" he said as I heard a knock "I'll think about it" I said  hanging up  I walked over and opened it the PND walked in gave me big hug "ion want you shaking ass I want you to give this people and experience that's going to stick with them" he said as we went inside with his security "Alright when you want this done" I asked taking off my jacket as he took his shades off as I opened the door "look at the official Mzzz.Brown Sugar Baby" she said she as she came in "3 weeks from now 5 songs of y'all choice one album of mine of the hits it depends on what the fans want" he said biting his lip we looked at him "Alright " we said as she got ready and I stretched and felt him touching my hand "you single" he asked "yea freshly divorced" I said griping the pole he smiled as I started climbing all the way to the top as muse came on I did a air walk and slowly into chopsticks while spinning I hit a jade split to the beat and did a dragon tail to finish it off I slowly twirled around hypnotizing him as came down to the ending "Free style or practiced" Liyah asked hugging me "both let's get to practicing it together though" I said hugging her back as he shook his head yes ...
Jerome
"You been hiding out I missed you daddy" dream said walking up to me as I picked her up she rubbed my shoulders "I've been with the kids chillin" I said looking her in her eyes seeing Kalani in her "I missed you tho" I said kissing her "I'll be here for about a week though my mom got the kids" I said as she got down we smoked and talked until more people came we left out to my place and got comfortable she took off her coat and she sat down on the edges of the couch "ion bite come closer" I said as she laughed "you do that's why I'm back for more" she said sitting on my lap she took the remote and put on The Quad and took her shoes off and laid her head on my shoulder and watched the show "you hungry" I asked as she held my hand "yea I could make something quick what you want" she said looking up at me "anything" I said putting my spliff out "after this I'll make sum" she said checking her phone "alright" I said putting my arm around her she rubbed my chin and I kissed dream and thought about Lani and her soft lips her smell the way she kissed me and rubbed my body...
Dream
"Damnnnn you fucked me like you really missed me" I said as he pulled out I heard his phone ring and he walked out and answered I went to the bathroom cleaned myself up and went to sleep in his bed I fully woke up smelling food I looked around and sat up "you still hungry" he asked with a plate in his hand "yea what time is it" I asked as he gave me some food off his plate I covered myself up "11pm" he said as I ate from his plate "damn how long was I sleep for" I said rubbing my eyes as he put the plate in the sink "a lil while" he said rubbing my chin as I kissed him and he took me to the bed and we made love and I got in the shower and we went to my apartment "come here he said kissing me" as he drove me home we got in the elevator I pulled out my phone we took pictures and I posted the one we took last week...

Dream "Damnnnn you fucked me like you really missed me" I said as he pulled out I heard his phone ring and he walked out and answered I went to the bathroom cleaned myself up and went to sleep in his bed I fully woke up smelling food I looked arou...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.