Time alone.

Kalani
I woke up to and looked around nobody I got up and walked upstairs to check my phone and wash up I started looking in the mirror and seen how big my tummy got "look at mommy peanut" I said rubbing my tummy after I finished my hair and changed I got my keys and phone and walked down seeing Jalyn "where you going" she said sitting down "to get some  stuff for my baby and office" I said getting sum crackers "Can I come I heard about your shop sorry about that" she throwing her locs Inna ponytail "it's aii I always get back come on" I said laughing walking to the garage texting Jerome "you crazy" I said getting in the passenger seat putting my seatbelt on "you know it" she said  putting on her seatbelt on and some king von and pulled off...
Jayln
"Get anything you need" she said walking into the best buy "in here" I said looking over at her "Girl you finna be family ion mind don't hesitate to ask," she said getting the worker ... "you sure that's all you want" she said walking into a furniture store "yea."
I said walking with her with our stuff...
Mama D (Danella)
Me and Sky talked like two old friends "so when we going out" I said sitting next to her She started looking in her closet "we going out when we get you in sum tight" she said laughing "Ha yea okay like I need a man" I said sipping my tea "you don't but you can find one" she said showing me a nice tight red dress...
Rayna
"So, what you bout to do father to be" Jay said picking up the rest of Lanis supplies "I don't know yet I'll call and see what's up with her now" he said getting his phone as I checked on Ra...
Jayln
"Can you get that for me" Lani said passing her phone as she finished up her nails "wassup big head where y'all at" he said looking down "Lani getting her nails done I'm chillin" I said holding the phone for her "hey bae where you at" she said looking over "On my way back to the house now" he said "see ya soon" he said rushing off the phone...
Jerome
"Hey baby" La said walking over to me giving me a big hug "hey beautiful I got you a surprise upstairs" I said kissing her and her belly "ouuuu imma go see after I change and take a quick shower" she said walking upstairs as I followed "how was your day ma" I said unzipping her top and unclipping her bra "It was relaxing how was yours bae" she said facing me Damn "I'm glad and it was aii" I said kissing her neck "mmm good bae" she said rubbing her hands up my back kissing me as she undid my pants I did the same I picked her up locked the door and started kissing her pretty Tits "I've missed you" I said kissing down her body pulling her pants off...
Kalani
"Shittt" I said rubbing his waves moving up as I put my legs up on his shoulders "don't run now" he said kissing my cat back up to my  neck as he slid it in slow "fuckk" we both said "damn you extra wet" he said letting my legs down as he came closer a sped up a lil as I ran my nails against his back "ouu you wanna go crazy now" he said going deeper...

Mama D
"You look great bitchhhhh it's giving bodyyy" she said walking over helping me out "I do look good but look at youuuuuu we some sexy grandmas" I said getting my purse and phone "you ready" she said getting her keys and purse "yessir" I said walking with her out the door as we got in a settled down she pulled out and I got a call "yes child" I said putting the camera on my fit "where you going with that on ma and I've been texting you" J said looking all in the camera "To be grown and I was getting ready" I said passing the L to sky "who you with" she said playing her game "Sky" I said putting her in the cam "hey mama Sky" she said looking down waving "hey Jayln" she said smiling...
Kalani
After we got out the shower I put a sports bra on and some shorts "bae did I take my prenatal" I said fixing up the room "yea" he said helping me out fixing the bed "Can we get take out and help me get this stuff please " I said walking down stairs to my Office desk my chair and my decorations I signed off on my packages and Jayln helped him as I sat on the couch facetiming my mama "hey mama" she said all hype "heyy ma where you at" I said putting my tummy in the cam "we outsideeee" both of them said while mama D was shaking it "okayyyy mama y'all lit I'm tryna get like yall" I said rubbing my tummy "where my future dad at" I said laughing "working till tomorrow morning she said taking a shot "aii well wait who driving y'all home" I said walking to the room they busted out laughing "Yo we forgot to stay sober I got my car here so take a uber" she said laughing again "akeake what time" I said checking the time 8:50 "12 love youuu" " i'll be there at 11 send your location mama D you look good love y'all be safe and carful" I said getting Jerome's sweat pants and a tank top summer was finally coming I went downstairs and made sum quick nachos and rotel after I finished I  checked the time 10pm took they plates upstairs "ouu Thank you gurlll" Jay said taking her plate "Thank you baby where you finna go" he said taking his plate "to get our mamas they turnt up" I said laughing "lemme go- They getting turned up in that" he said putting his plate down as I opened Instagram