Fire with Fire

Jerome
As we walked in the house it got quiet and awkward as Lani walked upstairs I walked in the kitchen to put our food up and as I close the fridge she popped up and grabbed my ear and pulled me to backyard "damn ma let go shit I know I was wrong" I said leaning down to her height "nawl wtf you think you doing You in love with a bitch that left you came back left again and had a baby tricked you into believing it was yours had you looking stupid in love" she said letting go "I- "I'm not fucking done then you pushed the one that really has your damn baby into a wall ion know where you got that from but if I ever catch you sober doing anything to my baby and imma fuck you up and you know" she said looking up at me..
Kalani
"damn she chewing him a new one" Jayln said rubbing my tummy as we watch "how's ur back feel" she said looking up with a concerned look "It's aii Just sore plus I deserve a lil push walking up on him bossing him around" I said walking away from the window as they came back in I ordered him a new phone "no Lani there's nothing to excuse him pushing you he gets way too sensitive about that girl the signs are there la" she said Looking over at me "you know my dad used to say sum like that I should go visit him" I said as she shook her head going downstairs He really did still love her in a way that I can't have as I thought about it I got up put my slides on and got my keys and as they all were arguing about that girl I went through the backyard and got in my car called Rayna told her if anyone asked I'm safe I need to clear my mind...
Mama D
"How you get this girl attached get her pregnant and whole time you still love your ex she should have done more than slapped you" Jay said looking at him going downstairs "I'm tryna let go" he yelled taking a shot "alright you two Jerome you shouldn't have even been entertaining that girl period you Know you was wrong" I said going in my room...
Jerome
I checked upstairs to see If she was still up after checking every room upstairs, I came back down "Ma" I said panicking on the inside "what no- "Lanis gone" I said checking the baby room bathroom and saw the backdoor was closed but unlocked "Fuck" I yelled calling and texting her mom...
Kalani
As I pulled up, I opened my glove compartment and took my gun and put it in my bag and looked at the time checked my around and got out locked my car and walked down by his tombstone and stared at the orange and purplish sky and read a note to my father "You always said I had a funny way of looking at the world and seeing all the bad saying that was all I would attract so I guess you win this one cause look at me pregnant by a man still in love with an ex" I said laughing the pain away "I should've listened" I said sitting next to him letting it all out "I hope you forgive me really I forgive you" I said leaning on his headstone I checked my phone and saw 79 missed calls from Jerome 30 from my mother Soon as I looked up I saw Jayln "how you found me" I said wiping my face "you never stopped sharing your location from when I first got here" she said looking back "he here" I said looking "I needed a ride and we talked he comes in peace" she said hugging me "you scared me though next time take me"  she said laughing sitting next to me as Jerome came with white and red roses for me and my dad's grave...

Jerome
I gave her her flowers and helped her clean his grave up and Jayln went to wait in the car I sat next to her and laid my head in her lap rubbing her belly "I'm sorry you shouldn't have to go through this right now" I said kissing her tummy looking her in her eyes "I feel like you still love someone else and that's killing me on the inside" she said "I love you It might not look like it now but it's you I want it's you giving me my first child encouraging me to start a business and be someone before I met you I was all gang shit touching dirty money never even thought to start a business" I said siting up hugging her "You know something you taught me sum to Rome" she said smiling sitting up reaching her hands up "what's that" I said smiling back getting up to help her up "To leave when I feel unloved I love you learned something from me but you don't love me like I love you and that's something I can't get passed until you do" She's said getting her bag giving me my roses walking away...
Jayln
I was on my phone and heard Lanis car speeding off "O" I said looking up seeing Jerome  with the roses I put my seat belt on air pods in and waited for him to come back that his fault heal before hurting someone else...
Kalani
I finally got home and packed up my shit and put it in the extra guest room after  I went back upstairs and tried to unzip my romper and of course the shit wanna be stuck "fuck"  I yelled thinking of what to do mama dee went to go on a date I don't wanna wait fuck it I cut the shit right off and  got in the shower and put a robe on posted to Instagram as I went to the guest room and put Euphoria on and lock the door and went to sleep...
Jalyn
We finally got home, and he went straight upstairs and I sat on the couch waiting to see what was finna happen next...
Jerome
Some of her stuff was gone and her clothes was cut on the floor "Petty yo" I said looking down as I showered threw on some shorts and went downstairs and sat and waited and scrolled on Instagram...

Jerome Some of her stuff was gone and her clothes was cut on the floor "Petty yo" I said looking down as I showered threw on some shorts and went downstairs and sat and waited and scrolled on Instagram

@ItzLani: When I have my baby it's up🥴❗️Liked by @ItzRayna @DanellaTheOne Like by 200k others
@ItzRayna: My bitch goinnnn tf uppp😩❗️
@DanellaTheGoat: Show out mama❤️
@Taylaaa: 😍😍😍😍

View 40k comments
____________________________________
Kalani
I woke up and looked around and saw him the corner "what the fuck how" I said a little uncomfortable  fixing my robe back "relax Ion wanna argue with you it's not good for the baby" he said putting the keys in the draw "so what you want" I said looking for my phone "oh I got that" he said handing it over "why you deleted my picture" I said looking up at him "cause why you acting single" he said laying next to me "I'm acting single look at you why you phoneless now" I said laughing "you got jokes Is that bitch here now" he said sitting up facing me "No bu- "exactly" he said  "laying back" putting his hand on my thigh lord be with me I thought looking over at his tatted chest down his body "your stupid new phone should be here tomorrow and put some clothes on" I said moving his hand he put it right back "Jerome" I said Looking at him as he licked his lips "move boy" I said getting a call "Hello" I said laughing as he moved his hand up "So you the new bitch my nigga been talking to posting getting knocked up" the stupid bitches voice rang out "Sure am don't forget MY MAN been eating this pussy buying me houses going out his way to make me happy and Gave me a Fat ass engagement ring what you got other than a text back months ago" I said laughing Feeling The crazy in me screaming "where you at bitch Imma beat that mistake out of you I'll make you leave him" she said sounding real bothered "Finna ride his face and his dick see me in a few months I'll love to beat the brakes off you Oh and This not about my Fiancé this is over my respect cause Ion know who you think you are calling my Instagram that really show how pressed you are for a nigga that loves me and only me See me bitch" I said hanging right up on her laughing as I went upstairs to put some clothes on he didn't come up cause he knew I was not in any mood to see touch or talk to I facetimed Rayna "Bitch on god imma kill a hoe soon as I have my baby" I said rubbing my belly "who I gotta fuck up" she said getting up "Tiffany Houston the ex she called me taking bout I some she gon beat my pregnant ass up well actually she said she was finna beat the baby outta me" said putting on a bra his bumass boxers and some maternity jeans and a hoodie "What I'll kill that bitch where we linking"  she said doing the same "The old house" I said texting my cousins they texted back saying they was coming along "Tt and them coming just in case "I'm coming over now"  she said hanging up damn bitch lemme put my shoes on I said to myself struggling I took me and my shoes downstairs to Jayln for help...
To be continued ...