Baby On The Way.

Quan (One month later)
"Hey" I said looking at her "mmhm" she said pushing her stroller as I followed "why you being like this" I said touching her arm "Don't touch me" she said turning around looking sexy as ever "The fuck you being like that for" I said backing up "You good bae" Her nigga said putting his hand around her waist "Yea you ready" she said looking at him walking away as I stared at her...
Jerome
After we got it the car and got out seatbelt on I asked "who Is that Lani" I looked at her face and she got a disgusted look "A ex" she said looking at me "why he so comfortable" I said pulling out "I could've ask the same" she said sipping her drink as I chocked on mine them pregnancy mood swings no joke "he was my first everything a until he cheated on me with an ex mutual friend who he ended up almost married tooo andd then I met Christopher And I hated him ever since then" she said giving Nia her drink....
Jalyn
"You smoke" Grandma G said with a Ziplock bag full of weed" I paused the game "yea how you got down here "I'm old not crippled she said pulling backwoods out her purse as we rolled up she made lemon cake and told me old stories about her life "You know I never had a grandma" I said laughing looking up at her "Aww poor baby you my granddaughter now" she said starting dinner as Lani came in with Nia she Ran up to me showing me her toys "hey y'all" Lani said putting her purse upstairs "y'all was blowing without me" Jerome said setting up her high chair testing it out as I played with Nia Lani left back out...
Kalani
"hey Val I'm here boo" I said setting my stuff down "Thank you Lani" she said holding my hand smiling "It's all good ma" I said kissing her forehead as we talked I feed her and we talked for a bit until I got a slight cramp "you going to be okay you need me to get you a nurse for when you go home" I said rubbing my stomach "Yea the treatment took a lot outta me I think Nia might have to stay with you for A lil more sor- "don't be I love her like she's my own I'll help you cause you were there for me when I lost my first" I said hugging her as got my purse and rubbed my back "You got weeks to get lil mama" she said to my tummy "Yep I can't see my feet" I said laughing as she dosed off I left her some clothes and head wraps as I left once again he popped up "Lani" he said as I walked to my car "can I get a min" he said walking up on me backing up as I reached in my purse "you got one what" I said holding my gun in the bag "I'm sorry I was young and dumb" he said looking down at me "that's all you got why you just don't move on I clearly did" I said feeling another cramp "I can't I love you" He said coming closer "Bye" I said getting in my car locking in putting my seatbelt on and driving home...
Jerome
After Lani came home we ate and I read Nia a bedtime story "uncle tell me another story" she said with her doll "I don't got one I can let you watch tv in our room" I said laughing giving Lani a hug "I think I'm having early contractions" she said leaning on me "you want me to run the bath and get you some oils" I said rubbing her tummy "Mhm and if Nani's up get her" she said sitting in the rocking chair as I went to go get her...
Kalani
"auntie can I sleep with you" she said smiling as I picked her up and put her in my room I put on the tv and sat next to her rubbing her head until she went to sleep Nani rubbed my back as I bounced on the maternity ball "how you felt last week "cramps here and there" I said holding Jerome's hand "it's nun too bad I got a few weeks to go" I said getting up "you let me know if anything else bothers you" she said taking the belly cast to her room "okay I said checking on Nia going in the bathroom closing the door undressed getting in the bath with Jerome...
Jerome
I woke up to Nia watching tv as Lani walked in with breakfast, I ate went downstairs to wash the dishes and checked my phone "Yo I'm pulling up in a few and we out" Jay said over the phone as I went upstairs to get dressed I Kissed her and Nia goodbye "I'll be home In a few" I said hugging her "Have fun send me pictures and call mee" she said smiling...
(4 weeks later)
Rayna
"Okay when this baby shower going down" I said taking my outside clothes off hopping in the bed with Lani "Baby shower I'm already having Braxton hicks" she said As Jayln held Rahj "awww auntie Jay" She said taking pictures as I rubbed her back "you definitely getting there" I said rubbing her back as Granny came in with Nia "Auntie Look she said showing me a picture of her at the park "aww you look so pretty baby" I said hugging her taking her shoes off
Kalani
"How long until they come home" I said walking to the bathroom sending him a picture.