Give peace a chance.

Kalani
"Someone took a vid of us yesterday they making edits and all" June said slapping my ass real hard as I was looking under my bed for my shoe "imma fuck you up" I said grabbing it getting up chocking her as she showed me I smiled "nah they wild" I said putting on my shoe as she helped she rubbed my thigh "they are you smell real good" she said kissing my thigh "byeee we gotta gooo I got a private shoot" I said smiling as she picked me up and her shoulders and pinned me up on the wall she looked up at me "go ahead but don't mark me up" I said laughing as she pulled my skirt up she pulled my panties to the side and kissed my cat I watched her as she ate me out I moaned and she smiled before she went to work I covered my mouth and held on to her arm as I cream all in her mouth she laid me down and tongue kissed me as my phone rang I silence it and she went in the bathroom as I fixed my lipgloss she wiped me down and kissed my thighs and fixed my clothes we brushed our teeth and I fixed my makeup got me stuff and we left my phone rang "hello girl I'm literally almost up the block" I said smiling "girll why you didn't answer" she said smiling "I was changing" I said showing her my outfit "I like it buttt someone asked for you to dance for them personally during the shoot" she said making the awkward face "Liyah" I said looking at the phone "Please I love you" she said kissing the camera "I already don't know for who" I said as June pulled up "this person said she's been watching and wanting you for they video for the longest" she said walking up to the car "for who girl" I asked as she rubbed my arm "it's like a cabaret" she said whispering "Joseline" I said as she showing me the bag of money I counted it "mmmmmm" I looked at the bag thought about how she be acting "oh no" I said laughing "omg please I'll let you have anything you want" she said hugging me "fine it just business" I said "what she want with me" I said getting a weird vibe...
Dream
"So he did change" Tae said smiling "he's getting there he is" I said laughing showing him the gifts Jerome gave me "ohh okayyyy a 30 inch buss down" he said looking at the wig "yea I was shook then he took me out for breakfast and got me a chain" I said smiling "yall been doing good so far" he said smiling oiling my hair "bitch me and Kalani Jerome and the family finna have a sit down in 2 weeks" I said smiling getting anxious "... in a private setting" he said as he looked at me and laughed "yes we actually are deciding that we are taking shit serious" I said smiling showing him our text "you think he really over her that fast" he asked cutting the bald cap "from what he told me about his past relationships he moves on fast" I said as he put the glue on "you should have your own talk with lani" he said looking at me...
Liyah
We walked inside and saw her whole sexy set up "Hey Joseline" we said smiling looking up at her "hello ladies welcome to my ghetto fantasy" she said smiling touching Lani's hair smiling "I can't wait to see what you got for me" she said smiling "I can't wait to show you" Lani said bitting her lip as she showed us where we were going to change and get ready "so y'all are gonna sit back here and watch if you want" she said pointing to the tv "and Mz.BrownSugar" let me know when you're ready I'll be waiting for you baby" she said walking away as we watched "damn she bad" Lani said looking "let's see what she go-" she said picking up the nipple tassels June laughed and I tried to hold mine in she undressed and I helped her "bitchhhhhhh another hand print" I said laughing as June shook her head and looked at her phone "I know now help me" she said putting on the thong as I fixed her hair and saw her neck "you just be getting down" I said laughing as she put on the tassels and called her in...
Kalani
I looked at all the different things she wanted me on "what's all this for" I asked as she circled around me and stared into my soul as she put on finger fuck a check "I wanted you to dance for me for a video since before you even was dancing on a pole" she said rubbing my waist "oh really" I said dancing to the heart posing to the beat as her camera crew recorded and took pictures I whined to the beat as she sat back and eye fucked me for most of the songs she lip-synced and I got on the floor and gave her the show she been waiting for as she crawled to me she choked me as I threw it back on her her dancers danced around us as she picked me up I touched on her as Vegas came on I danced off her and gave her a lap dance as she rubbed my cat through the thong I put my leg up on her shoulder and she rubbed up my body as the camera man did a 360 of us she slapped my ass and I smiled bending over throwing it back she threw it back with me as I walked to the pole I eye fucked the camera as I did tricks on the pole as the song ended do it like it's yo b day she stood up to watch closer I showed her why the ppl wanted me so bad she bit her lip and I did it like it was my bday as the song ended I came down and saw them getting a ladder "what's that for I said getting something to drink "last part it's for every night of the week" she said as her team brushed my hair "alright" I said following her to the back looking up at the huge glass "you ready" she said as I climbed up there and got settled in the water I got into character "ready" I said looking down at her as the song came on I danced and got soaked I put my leg behind my head and showed off my soaked body as she rapped to me I motioned for her to come to me as I gave them perfect content I arched back and rubbed my neck back and cat she smiled and danced as I whipped my hair back and putting my legs up as the song ended they helped me down she gave me a towel and hugged me and whispered in my ear...
June
"Brown sugar think about it" Joseline said winking at her biting her lip as Lani smiled "I will" she said blowing a kiss as we got in the car "no thanks" she said laughing awkwardly as Joseline walked back inside "think about what" Liyah said showing her the videos "let her eat this pussy while her husband watches" She said smiling awkwardly as I laughed "damn she really is a freak" Liyah said as Lani pulled out a second bag showing a stack "that's for letting her touch my pussy through the thong if I felt uncomfortable" she said as I pulled off "nah that's wild I knew she was a freak since love and hip hop but wow" I said feeling awkward about the whole situation "did it make you uncomfortable" Liyah asked after a few minutes of silence "I don't know how I feel about it cause it turned me on" Lani said laughing but irritated "ohhh" we said in sync "you like girls" she asked "Yes but not her I like how aggressive she was and don't you two say a word to anyone about anything" Lani said rubbing her head "so wait I'm confused" Liyah said as Lani sighed "you like girls" she said "yes" she said "your single and fucking" she said "but you have a mystery man" Liyah said as I looked at Lani she looked at me and shook her head "I'm the mystery man" I said laughing as her eyes went wide "yup" Lani said rubbing my neck as I pulled up to the house "now don't say a word" Lani said smiling at me "aww y'all cute" she said smiling at us as we walked in the house "we still friends tho" we said as Lani undressed "so y'all just friends with benefits" Liyah asked "yea" I said as we walked to the house..
Jerome
"Hello hiiiii mommy's baby's" Lani said as I saw her neck "hi mama we miss you" they said as I looked closer "Lani where you get them from let me find out" I said as the kids took the phone they spoke to her and gave me back the phone and walked to the living room I walked in our old house "find out what Jerome" she said as I looked at her hickeys "you fucking with another nigga or is it that snitch" I said laughing "yea I would go back to the nigga that snitched on you what the fuck I do is not your business" she said looking at me "now you don't got shit ta say yea exactly suck my dick" she said as I spazzed "no you suck my dick bitch ion even know why you playing with me like I won't" I said calming down "won't what don't you have a bitch" she said laughing "a bitch that will see you if you keep disrespecting me" I said "I will come up there right now" she said as I thought about it "bro see how you dragging it" I said as she hung up I texted her not to come and slammed the door..
Rayna
"What's up girl" I said in my room "bitch guess who's coming out there tonight" she said showing me her bags "he called jay you gonna turn up" I asked "no I'm not but we are gonna have a very aggressive conversation" she said getting ready for bed "don't go to sleep angry June said rubbing her chin "aw" I said smiling as June ducked off "no cause this is serious" she said putting on her bonnet "is it really serious enough to choose violence" I asked her "no but I'm not tolerating disrespect from no nigga" she said setting the camera up "so you gonna come have a peaceful conversation with dream- "I'm coming up there and whatever happens happens that's how I'm feeling cause I'm running up in his shit soon as I step foot In that house" she said walking around "I understand how you feel but I'm going to need you to calm down as your sister" I said smiling "I understand you but I'm over giving peace a chance" she said rubbing her shoulder "oh boy" I said hanging up...
Kalani
"Promise us" June and Rayna said ringing the doorbell "mhm" she groaned smiling as the door opened Danella came out he knew better "look at my baby I missed you so much" she said hugging me tight as I scanned the whole house "I missed you too ma" I said as we walked in the house "Hello Jerome" I said staring him down "mommy" Nia said as the kids hugged me I smiled at them "heyyyy babies" I said to them "hello" he said as dream walked up and hugged me pulling me to the backyard as Jerome followed "I want to talk to you In private" she said looking up at Jerome "why you want to talk to her" he said looking at me with other most disgusted vibes the more I wanted to cry the more angry I got "just go inside Jerome" she said as I adjusted my rings he went inside "so Jerome told me what he said last night and I'm sorry for his bullshit but what I really wanted to talk to you about was how he acts like he still wants you" she said looking at him "he probably hates me now" I said showing her my neck "ohh that's why" she said touching them "our first ever issue was his ex and him not being over her posting me to make her feel a way but still worried about her" I said as he made eye contact with me I didn't feel as connected to him as before he looked at me like wtf you looking at "sounds like now" she said looking "gifts dates buying you nice shit but still worried about his ex" I said as she touched her hair as I walked back inside she stayed out there I decided to keep it peaceful....
Jerome
I walked up to dream and tried to kiss her "You still love her don't you" dream said ducking my kiss "she told you that" I asked "no you showed me that why are you worried about who's fucking on her if you fucking on me and don't use the kids as an excuse" she said laughing "bro It's a respect thing she all out and about moving like a- "like a what please say it I'm grown and I'm single and paid" Lani said getting up trying to walk back out "y'all issa peaceful talk keep it cool" Ray said smiling "shaking pussy in niggas face like that shit sexy" I said as dream slapped me "so what the fuck that makes me Jerome before us I sure was in the club" she said looking at me going in the house as Kalani threw something at me "Do you wanna fight" Kalani asked me being held back "how you mad at the truth" I said coming inside "let me go shut up talking to me all you want to do is be hurt and wrong" she said shaking as jay pulled me to the side "bro I'm telling what it is you probably out here getting fucked by multiple people you worried about me minding my business" I said hurting that she moved on "you just saying anything you mad I'm getting fucked better paid better looking better you watch everything I do you just hurt" she said laughing "bro shut up" jay said to me "hurt bout what you don't mean shit to me you never mean shit to me fuck you bitch get out my house and get yo own out here" I said getting angry as she knocked down my shit "fuck you bitch that's why I hate you now with my whole heart and I definitely could have one by tonight " she said as her voice cracked teary eyed knocking more shit down as June carried her out I felt horrible but had to show her she wasn't affecting me "you don't mean it" he said shaking his head walking out "I mean that shit" I said fucking the table up walking out "leave her alone Jerome she got the keys" Rayna said rushing over as she started the car "now you wanna leave let's talk it out now dream gone now" I said as she rolled down the window "I hate you" she said shaking..
June
"Move I'm telling you jerome" Lani said as he leaned in closer he said something only she could hear it it set her off she started yanking his body in the car and started fighting him the car started "Lani no" I yelled getting in the car with her grabbing her "fuckkkkkkk stop bro yoooo" he yelled as the car went over his foot "I'm telling yall move" she said putting on her seatbelt I got out she started wiping her tears she hit his foot again and drove off as he hit the floor "what the hell" jay said coming out as his mama laughed he spit out blood and we all looked at his face "damn" jay said calling an ambulance and Rayna called a Uber we walked out to the front and took a uber to her mom's house "you alright boo" Rayna said laying with her on the couch "I tried to be nice" she said ad I sat down next to her and rubbed her head "I'm proud of you for doing less than what you would've did" I said as we all laughed "girl fuck him" Rayna said laughing rubbing her leg "nah word" Lani said laying in my lap as we watched YouTube mama D came inside "I put that boy I check you hear me Lani acting like he wasn't crying cause he needed you you definitely broke up his foot tho" she said getting a glass of wine "where sky at" she said "upstairs" we said as she walked up "fuck that fuck him I'm over it and I miss my pole" Lani said getting a glass herself...
Kalani
"I need a permanent nap" I said getting in my outfit as June rubbed my shoulders and slapped my ass "stop talking like that" she said putting her chain on me "where we going" I asked sitting on the counter fixing my lashes looking at her "out for the night" she said resting her arms on my thighs "oh like a date" I said smiling "yeaaaa" she said smiling covering her face I held her hand and she kissed my wounds "after this promise me no more fighting period you could've died" she said kissing me "I promise" I said laughing as she kissed me "and anger management" she said showing me her scratches on her arms I felt bad as fuck "I'm so sorry" I said tearing up as she rubbed my face I rubbed her arms "it okay you can scratch me up all you want when you're not angry" she said laughing wrapping her arms around my waist kissing my forehead "I feel mad bad" I said rubbing her lips "don't it's understandable but running him over" she said laughing hard "he wasn't going to leave me alone so I left the second time was for hurting my feelings" I said smiling...