Be Open

Jerome
"Come help me with these two" Lani said putting them on camera "Heyy Romee" they said laying on each other waving as she got out I came out shirtless she got they shoes and purses and walked in putting they stuff on the table as Jayln was on the phone with Jeremiah "hey la" they said "hey y'all" she said washing her hands as I came in with them "what type of fit you got on ma" I said Pulling her skirt down "this is what I call grown and sexy she said doing a twirl "yess and It's giving" la said taking sum out the fridge "It's giving short" Miah said "is that my baybay hey sonnn" she said leaning on Jayln "hey maaa" he said "when you coming out here" she said stumbling to the couch "soon ma I missed y'all" he said "we missed you more" we said...
Lani
After I finished feeding them Lasagna I ate and saw his phone so I went to take a picture and a text popped up saying "come home then" walked upstairs to shower I got undressed put my shit up and stepped in the shower and turned on the hot water and let it run down my body I thought about that bitch and washed up and changed into a sexy red lace set and put oil all over my body a long robe and brushed my teeth washed my face after and turned the led lights red after I fixed my hair and walked downstairs to check on them in her room aww look at the sleeping all cute and drunk as I closed the door I felt Jerome behind me "oop don't be sneaking up on me" I whispered feeling him kiss my neck "my bad bae" he said hugging me from behind as I walked upstairs "come" I said walking upstairs throwing my robe to him as I walked upstairs to the room as "Ouuuu" he said dropping the robe closing the door as I walked up to him kissing him I pushed him on the bed and got on top "you like that baby" I said smiling thinking about how to approach the topic as he rubbed my ass "you know I love everything you do" he said kissing me "would you tell me anything and everything I ask" I said pulling my thong to the side sliding it in slowly bouncing up and down "mmmhmmm" he said holding my waist "mmm I like dat so who's tiff" I said going all the way down tightening my wall around him looking in his eyes "w what" he said looking up I grabbed his neck and started bouncing on it still tightening my wall "who's tiffany Wilson daddy" I said going faster "how you know her full name it's just and ex" he said trying to sit up "she feels real comfortable with disrespecting me you told her about me yet cause I'll do it if I have too" I said getting up sitting next to him "no you don't cause she's not important" he said getting up standing Infront of me looking around "It's sum deeper then that "she was my first real love we broke up that's it" he said walking in the bathroom why he avoided the whole thing I got up and started walking to the door and he slammed it...
Jerome
Fuck I didn't want to do that "open the door" she said "not right now You need to get your mind off that" I said tryna get that bitch out my head it got quiet for a lil and she opened the door from the office "lani I-
"now you need to tell me what's going on I was fine when we were just fucking around and she was texting here and there but that lil thot getting real bold" she said walking up to me texting you at 3 fucking am let me see your phone now "I don't- She slammed the door and walked back to the bedroom "where the text messages at now why it's blank and why you got her shit saved you still got feelings for her huh" she said sitting waiting for a response but I couldn't bring myself to say anything "so I'm just some filler for your broken heart" she said walking up on me "and what am I" I yelled "my fucking man my fiancé the only man I've felt a real connection with the only man I've ever felt comfortable around my first love why would I put myself with someone I don't truly love or trust I trusted you and you can't even tell me about your feelings You didn't even block her and why she got your new number" she said putting on a hoodie and some shorts "give me my phone" I said walking over to her "why you been entertaining her since the funeral you said she was nobody you acting like you love her still" "cause I do still lov- Pow she slapped the shit out of me and broke my shit "Lani wtf my phone" I said backing her in a corner as she hit the wall and flinched "get out my way" she said she walked out and slammed the door...
Kalani
As I walked downstairs everyone was up confused "what's wrong Baby" Mama D said "I- I felt tears running down my face "he's in love with his ex give him this for me" I said getting my purse walking to my car locking it opening the garage and putting my seatbelt on as I look over I saw him staring at me as I pulled out and drove off I called Rayna "hello what's wrong" she said sounding tired "he never loved me he just used me for comfort and to show he moved on when he didn't he has her name saved he still follows her and I said driving straight to her "open the door I'm down the block" I said speeding up "okay don't speed la" she said hanging up as I parked..
Rayna
"okay tell me what happened from the beginning" I said hugging her "she comments a while back she's texting his number okay I didn't care at the time cause we was just messing around" She said wiping her face "Now she comments on our post and is texting him been texting him since the funeral saying come home he gone text her you hurt me but I could never hate you then let her continue texting so when I ask he tried to play dumb then got the audacity to tell me I'm using him as a filler to and he still loves her after giving me a ring and a baby this Isn't what I wanted for us" she said going in her purse "damn la you going to be okay" I said looking up the girl "yea and then guess what I got an appointment today in 3 hours" she said getting up "you need to relax too you got a lil baby in there" I said rubbing her tummy "and I gotta send you the gender of the baby" she said looking down going to her car as I followed "be safe don't stress for the next 4 months I'm serious Lani" I said hugging her again "okay love you girll" she said smiling....
Kalani
I smiled all the way home until I opened the door to a sleeping Jerome I walked in quietly and closed the door soft and walked upstairs to get ready I used the bathroom cleaned myself up and brushed my teeth and put a Full face of makeup with lashes on then a cute romper that hugs my curves with some flip flops then checked the time 8:00 As I went downstairs feeling a sharp pain in my back I didn't see him until he came out fully dressed fuck "Goodmorning K" he said walking over to me tryna kiss on me and I dodged that shit and got my breakfast sandwich "this what we do and where was u at 4-6am" he said holding the ring as I walked away her grabbed my phone as I reached for my purse he took that to "Just petty" Mama dee said walking over "I'm petty she hasn't said nothing" he said looking at her "I wouldn't even say anything nether" she said walking back to the room as he still had my shit he walked to the garage opened it and I followed as he unlocked his car I got in and put my seatbelt on he did the same but with my phone searching for non-existing messages he gave me my phone and pulled out and drove to the hospital in silence...
Jerome
"how's my favorite family" the nurse said hugging Lani "we good" She said pulling her shirt up "baby's going strong and healthy getting big don't forget to send pictures of your gender reveal "I won't don't forget to remind me" she said smiling at her as she wiped the gel on her tummy I held her hand "they are getting bigger" she said smiling "I got your gender sonogram printing out now" "our first child" I said kissing her hand she just smiled after we finished up we got in the car and I finally just opened up "Kalani what I wanted to say was yes I still do have love for her but being with you has made me feel like I don't need her she was a girlfriend of 4 years She cheated on me and got pregnant bye ol dude she didn't tell me until she had the baby and we haven't talked in person since that was the only girl I loved and I never stopped loving until I met you I'm sorry I walked up on you like that and I'm sorry for hurting you in any way I can't lose you or my future kid and I'll never want you to feel like I would hit or hurt you period I'm in love with you and only you" I said kissing her "I love you too but you got to prove to me that you only love me I'm not giving into this to that quick" she said putting her seatbelt on
To be continued...