New Life.

Rayna
"Girl This baby tooooo biggg" she said tryna get into her dress "Im almost at the door girl" I said pulling up "I'm coming now got so drunk sleepover had to be pushed back lucky you did look who's here" she said walking with the girls "so she here to stay huh" Jay said  getting Rahj out the car as I hugged Nia and Kiara "yup" she said rubbing her stomach I as we walked in "yall got three kids now" I said putting our sleepover gear on letting him play with the girls "what's up" I said looking at her computer " Val getting weaker and we started planning her funeral" she said shaking her head "Damn it got that bad" I said helping her with her top as she moved her hair...
Jerome
"Wait don't let go" she said laughing as I held her stomach "this a heavy lil baby" I said kissing her cheek "mhm I don't think I want a gender reveal we should do a baby shower" she said tapping my hand as I gently let her stomach down "bet we'll just tell the family after we find out" I said walking to our room "bae I can't sleep don't go to sleep" She whispered speed walking behind me "I'm not" I said laughing quietly...
Kalani
"Not funny" I said play hitting him "come here" he said slapping my thigh sitting on the bed as I walked over rubbing his chin "you look so good right now" he said kissing my stomach "thank you baby" I said smiling "now that we revealed this pregnancy can I please go back to my regular routine" I said sitting on his lap "nope we both are taking time out to be safe" he said rubbing my stomach as I rolled my eyes "don't be like that ma" he said kissing my neck "no cause I love being hands on with my shops but fine 4 months to go" I said sticking my tongue out "and time for yourself after" he said rubbing my thighs...
Jerome
-Like It really is" she said laying down "huh" I groaned "Jerome" she said rolling over "yea" I said waking up fully "you- I said this pregnancy is more intense more morning sickness more back pain no sleep uncomfortable" she said with a attitude "come" I said getting her pregnancy pillow "when did you get this" she said laying on it "yesterday I forgot" I said laying with her "you comfortable" I said holding her "mhm" she moaned finally going to sleep...
Kalani
"It's 4am why you up" Jerome said rubbing his face turning the light on "I- why you up" I said laughing quietly eating his food "you- He laughed quietly and wiped my face and kissed me after I finished up and drank my water "be careful" he said holding my waist as we walked back upstairs "you finna get me tight" I said laughing quietly walking to the room "you the one sneaking in the dark" He said laughing as I brushed my teeth I laughed and wiped my mouth "you annoying" I said kissing him "you love my annoying ass" he said smiling "I do" I said laughing kissing him again...
Sky
"Rise and shine beautiful peopleeee" I yelled with ma "grandmaaaaa" the kids yelled hugging us "good morning ma" the girls said hugging mama and me "how's my track star" I said hugging Ray laughing "good going viral but good" she said laughing "is that my hot mama" Dan said running hugging me "you said you wasn't gonna be here until tomorrow" I yelled hugging her "I couldn't be alone plus I brung my personal bodyguards" she said laughing...
Kalani
"JALYNNNNN Come here girl I missed youuu" I said running hugging her "I missed you" she said to my belly "wowww" I said laughing "I just playing hey girlll" she said hugging me "The house ready" Ma said with mama D "yes both of them actually" I said getting the Nia ready "mommy Im hungry" She said playing with her purse "ok we going to McDonald's after" I said zipping her sweater up "mommy can we go to the park" Kiara said tapping me...
Jerome
"Whose car" Ma said looking at the bow smiling "all yours ma" we said smiling as she hugged me "me next" Jayln said laughing "I got you" I said laughing as Kalani and Rayna went to McDonald's I let the girls and Rah play in the back...
Rayna
"I haven't seen you since- "you broke up with me" Lani said walking around him giving the kids they food "why he always popping up" I said eating some fries "girl ion know he needs to move he is upsetting my stomach" she said laughing "you going to hell" I said laughing as I scrolled on Instagram..

Rayna "I haven't seen you since- "you broke up with me" Lani said walking around him giving the kids they food "why he always popping up" I said eating some fries "girl ion know he needs to move he is upsetting my stomach" she said laughing "you g...