The Ugly Truth.

Jerome
"How you think you gonna do this ion want to much stress on you and the babies" I said rubbing her feet "ion know I know imma need help around the house" she said looking at her phone as I checked mine seeing the footage from that night fuck "I could send my family over" I said "they don't like me remember Asia" she said as I looked up at her  as I texted back "look I'm tryna help you" I said letting it go "I could get June and my old house keeping she also was going to be my nanny for my first child" she said showing me a picture of her "That sounds good" I said rubbing her legs "so when you plan on doing this "soon just to get it done" I said kissing her hand praying in my head "how long they tryna keep you" she said getting anxious "I don't know bae" I said tryna calm her down "I don't want you to leave" she said sitting up laying on my shoulder "I'm not I'll call you every day and you'll visit" I said rubbing her tummy...
2 Days later
Kalani
he made the last few days perfect and relaxing but today he had to go turn himself in and I was not feeling it "Son the faster we do this the faster it over with" his mother said looking at me "I know that's why I'm doing what I'm doing" he said as we got ready I had my own attitude with everything "sit down I'm not playing with you two" she said two the girls as the stopped fighting "let's go" I said as they got in the car I got in the car he put the kids in the back helped me put my seatbelt on "I can do this" I said putting my glasses on "you got this baby" he said driving as jade told me she was in the car behind us I felt my mood swings flare "why it's so quiet y'all" D said rubbing our shoulders as he kept his eyes on the road I looked out the window "I love you he said holding my hand "I love you too"...
Rayna
"Damn it's probably so awkward in they ride" I said thinking about the tension between ma D and Lani
"They probably tryna keep it together for the kids" Jay said "shes gonna need help" I said texting her as we rode behind them rubbing my thighs as we got closer...
Jerome
"Nah you was really crazy" I said laughing at old memories "you made me" Lani said laughing as I rubbed her belly "imma miss this" she said as I felt kicks "imma miss my babies" I said rubbing her leg "oh lord one more block" my mom said as lani gave her a warning stare "I'm gonna miss you real bad" she said kissing me "so who's gonna help you" my mother said "her nanny" I said pulling up "I got something to say but we'll handle it later" she said as got out I kissed my kids hugging my mom and Rayna I dapped jay up and said my goodbyes "I'm gonna call every day I love you" I said hugging and kissing her and rubbing her stomach as she cried like a baby "I love you" she said hugging me as tight as she could once she let go I gave her my phone wallet and keys and walked in...
Kalani
"You got this your gonna be just fine" Rayna said rubbing my back "yea you got this kiddo" Jay said rubbing my tummy "you got my support" jade said getting it the car starting it up "I'll be there for the babies now let's go it's depressing out here" ma D said looking at me rubbing my shoulder "I'll be at the house" Rayna said out her car window "alright" I said looking around getting in the car "will we see daddy again" Nia said playing with her phone as I looked at his "yes he will and we'll me a big happy family again" I said smiling at her..
Rayna
"Rayna come here" I said opening the bathroom door "coming" I said running to the back room "girl feel" she said looking at me as I held her stomach "damn baby got some strong moves so soon" I said "babies she said smiling rubbing her tummy "babies more then one" I said rubbing her stomach "yessir" she said sitting down then getting back up "Ms.Tore is here" she said rushing to the door "she still working" I said running to the door as she opened it "Helloooooo awe look at my baby having" she said "twins" Lani said smiling "aww congratulations" she said dropping her bags hugging her then me "look at you two all grown up" she said wiping tears "come in I'll help you with your bags" I said smiling as lani held the door...
Kalani
"This is my husband Jerome my mother-in-law Danella this is my niece but we adopted her my first babies Nia and This was my easiest birth Kiara and my youngest Jabari" I said showing her pictures of us in her room "they'll be up from they're nap soon" I said leading her to their rooms "I'm so glad you left that man" Sonya said rubbing my stomach "I'm glad he's gone" I said laughing "this is the girls room" I said showing her the room "and this is Jabari's room" I said showing her his room as my phone rang "hello" I said hoping it was Jerome "hey mama baby how you holding up" my mom said "good" I said feeling disappointed "it doesn't sound like it lock me in" she said as I saved her new number "nah I thought you was Jerome I said as my phone rang again "hold up ma" I said answering "you called earlier today Mrs- "hi yes is Jerome seeing a judge today" I said sitting down shaking my leg "yes he should be seeing a judge later on today" the man said "Okay thank you" I said feeling a little relieved "hello yea ma he should be seeing a judge later on tonight" I said getting up to tell ma d "okay that's great" She said laughing "yea imma calling you later ma love you" I said smiling "I love you most" she said hanging up "Jerome should be seeing a judge later on today" I said smiling "that's great I'll watch the kids" she said smiling "your coming with me and I'm bringing Jabari Rayna will be here with the girl and Sonya...
Danella
"You sure that's safe" I said "she helped me before and after I lost my first kid called for help when I needed it I trust her with my life " Lani said rubbing her stomach "okay but I'll be around did J call " I said biting my lip "no not yet" she said going through his phone "get outta there" I said shaking my head I just need to post the free me stuff and promo for his bum ass song with that girl" she said shaking her head...