Only girl.

Jerome
"3 going on 4 moths why you didn't come sooner" The nurse said rubbing her tummy "work and being a mommy" She said yawning "well I'm glad you came and look at you getting so big" she said to Kiara as she laughed and hugged her "aww she love her some you" I said rubbing Lani's stomach "aww" she said hugging back...
Kalani
"Where we bout to eat at" I said rubbing his neck "You want Wendy's" He said pulling out "yeaaa" Kiara said rubbing her hands "yeaaa so we pushing the wedding up or back" I said rubbing the ring "up ion wanna wait anyone longer plus it's only two months ahead thank you for sending me good rehabs even though you were pissed" he said holding my thigh "how you know it was me" I said taking a picture of my tummy "your name was up there" he said laughing "damn Your welcome" I said laughing kissing him "no fr Kalani even though you had a whole man you still reached out and helped I love you for that" he said smiling
Rayna
"This wedding dress finna get me mad" I said laughing "what you need help with bae" Jay said walking in "The back lace" I said pointing as he pulled it and fixed it "this good" I said looking at my dress "make me wanna remarrie you" he said laughing hugging me...
1 Month Later
Kalani
"Why your but out so much" My cousin said as I tried fixing it "The dress fits tighter around my but cause of my belly but this Is just the rehearsal dress" I said to my cousin "what you mean girl" she said confused "ohhhhhh" I said laughing I forgot to tell y'all" I said laughing pulling the train back "ohhhh my lord" my aunties said laughing running over "look at thattttt" my cousin said rubbing my stomach "you been hiding this from mee" Jerome's auntie said looking at my stomach "Nah this time around I can't fit nun so oversized shirts it is" I said rubbing my stomach "50 minutes ladies" the director said "okay" we said getting me in some shoes...
Jerome
"That went kinda good" I said holding her hair back "Im so sorry" she said throwing up "it's not your fault Bae" I said rubbing her back once she finished she washed her mouth out and we went inside the beach house and we sat together on the bed "selfie" she said taking a picture of us "don't put a petty caption" I said laughing "you know I am" she said laughing "bae they onto us" I said showing her the shade room..

Jerome "That went kinda good" I said holding her hair back "Im so sorry" she said throwing up "it's not your fault Bae" I said rubbing her back once she finished she washed her mouth out and we went inside the beach house and we sat together on th...

@TheShadeRoom: #Jerome and #Lani sparking pregnancy rumors after snap video posted of her (Slide Left) #roommate what y'all think Liked by @Asia 870,021 others
@ItzLani: Imagine I'm bloated😭
@Asia: She just another bm with an engagement ring🥱
@ItzRayna: and you just a bm.
@ItzLani: @Asia watch this bae😂❤️
View 40k Comments

@ItzLani: @Asia watch this bae😂❤️View 40k Comments