Stronger then pride.

Kalani
I woke up with a headache and a hoodie on me like a blanket sat up and rubbed my head "Look who's up" June said looking up at me "you stayed" I said rubbing my eyes smiling "yup Rayna brought more of your girly things and I got you a water" she said passing me the water and showing me the stuff "around 3 you got a meeting with the doctor and its 11 am" she said putting the bag on the bed I went through it and "alright let's get this head done" I said braiding my hair back hearing my phone ring "get that for me and press 1 please I said finishing some of my hair "hello you got rest" Jerome asked "yea I'm doing my hair" I said finishing up my braids drinking my water "you don't have to stress about nothing no I'll be home soon we can talk about everything and the video being leaked" he said as I dropped the bottle June caught it and I thought about that video "the video what part" I said snatching feeling embarrassed and sick the phone going to the shade room seeing everything again "this that shit I was- I hung up and walked to the bathroom...
Rayna
"How you not gonna talk to me for days" Jayvion said looking at me "how you gon let shit happen in yo face" I said rolling my eyes "not our relationship" he said eating "bye that's my sister you can't just wait and let shit blow" I said rubbing my back "it's happening now what" I said looking at him disgusted "I would say make it right but it looks like shits not going nowhere" he said rubbing his face "exactly that's the problem" I said walking away as my phone rang "hey girl you want to be on the phone while I get this head done" she said smiling "yea" I said smiling...
June
"Lani you good" I asked leaning on the door "mhm" she said opening the door as I hugged her "come on let me help you out" I said cutting her wig cap "now what's next" I said smiling at her "bring the bag" she said rubbing her head "makeup then glue" Rayna said as la rubbed the brush on the cap as I did the wig "I look good right" I said with the wig on putting the glue on her forehead as she busted out laughing "yes baddie come through" she said smiling as we finally put the wig on "peridot we finally done" I said smiling "nope we need edges" she said taking the scissors cutting and swooping "now we done" Rayna said smiling "now a shower and my maternity dress cause my body all exposed" she said trying to closing the hospital gown...
Kalani
"Hey mama so it seems like you have FGR Fetal Growth Restriction so you're going to be here getting test and until we see progress if we see progress" she said rubbing my hand as June heals my hand "if there's no progress" I asked "emergency death for the health of you and the babies" she said "and they'll be underdeveloped" I said shaking my head "yes but we will start the test and sonograms daily starting now" she said as I thought about how I was going to get through this...
Rayna
"Look at my hot mama" I said hugging la "what's up boo" I said smiling with gifts for the babies "I have FGR so I don't know what's going on when I have them when I go home" she said laying down holding her stomach "I'm here for you whenever you need me" I said rubbing her stomach "they still fighting to be here" she said smiling "just like they mama" I said feeling bad "you want company" I asked "nahh I'll call you if anything" she said laying down "I'll be back tomorrow" I said leaving...
Two months later
Kalani
I woke up to Jerome rubbing my stomach "Who told you where was you" I said looking around "shh don't worry how's the babies" he said smiling at me "I have Fetal Growth Restriction and it's still little progress the doctor is coming back to tell me if I should have the babies today since I'm 26 weeks" said rubbing my head tired as we heard a knock on the door "come in" he said with a blank look on his face "hello again I hope you're doing well as always" he said smiling holding my hand "yes give it to me straight doc" I said smiling back "You might have to have a emergency delivery since there is no growth" the doctor said with a sad look on his face "when" I asked panicking on the inside "later on around 2 stay hydrated and get some rest" he said "see you later" he said smiling walking out "you ready" I asked him as he walked back and forth "stop you making me nervous" said rubbing my arm...
Jerome
"You sure you going to be good in there" June said rubbing her head "I hope so" Lani said holding her hand "I'll be right there waiting your family should be coming" she said pointing to the chair as I just watched them "I'll be waiting" she said as they took her in the room we got ready and so did the doctors they put the iv I'm here arm and the doctor and nurses formed a circle and prayed "lord we ask you to keep this woman and her babies strong we ask you to give us strength as we deliver these strong children and give her the strength to make it through in his name amen" he said "amen" they said watching their every move "you feel any pressure" he asked as she held my hand tight "yea it's like a long contraction" she said rubbing her stomach "soon you're water will break feel the need to push" he said as he stood in front of her
Kalani
My water broke 20 minutes later "I need you to give me a gentle push and I want you put her legs up here" the doctor said putting his hands down waiting as I pushed quietly "you got this" Jerome said kissing my forehead as I felt the head coming completely out the rest was a breeze but he had the cord around his neck they quickly unraveled it and cleaned him off  and checked his breathing  he cried so low it was scary I looked at his frail body Jerome cut the cord and took pictures "give me a few more pushes deep breaths" he said tapping my thigh as I tried my best to focus on pushing "that's it you got it mama" he said as I felt the smaller twin come out "two beautiful boys" he said clearing his airway as Jerome took more pictures "he's not breathing" the doctor said as the nurse rushed them to the nicu they said as The nurse helped get the placenta out and gave me blood the doctor walked out and I felt weak but better we signed they birth certificates he put  Zion for twin A and I put Messiah for twin B the doctor came back "you can have visitation now Messiah is a fighter he's breathing" the doctor said rubbing my shoulder before he walked out as everyone walked in they hugged me and brought gifts..
Mama D
I finally found Lani myself since nobody told me anything but it was understandable I have been acting like a horrible mother in law "you going to go in there and act like you got sense" Deron said firmly as we walked in he gave Lani a big hug and I gave her one "I'm sorry I never wanted to stress you or push you away I love you" I said holding her tight "it's alright I love you too" she said smiling with tears in her eyes I hugged her again feeling so bad for the things I said and did "what's the babies names" Deron asked "Zion and Messiah" Jerome said as Junes eyes lit up "two boys" Lani said "you chose the name I mentioned" June said smiling "told you I was" she said smiling "where's Rayna mom and pop" she asked rubbing her arm "they coming" Jerome said checking his phone "hey y'all" Jayovani said smiling with gifts "oh" Lani said as her smile faded the room went silent as everyone walked in "hey baby you alright" Sky said as lani gave them all the death stare "hi I'm good " she said side hugging her "how's my tough girl" her pops said walking in "heyy I'm good" she said smiling hugging him "so how are the babies" Rayna asked "Zion and Messiah are weak but as stable as they can be" she said looking at her phone showing them pictures...
Rayna
"Aww two Virgo boys" I said smiling tryna cut the tension "yep September 22nd 4:00pm" she said looking around "Lani" Pops said looking at her "yes" she said looking up "y'all need to cut it I understand y'all have tension but damn" he said laughing looking at her as we all laughed "we still on for a baby shower" I asked looking around "yes" she said smiling "I'll start looking at things" I said hugging her...
Jerome
"You so cold" I said shaking my head as everyone left "you already know what I got to say so leave it" she said looking at the gifts "but you still on that you wouldn't let me explain" I said "social media is one thing but you should of never married me and cheating is a whole different situation" she said looking down "I didn't mean it I was angry saying anything" I said rubbing her shoulder's "well you said it and did what you did now what" she said still looking down "now I fix this" I said rubbing her cheek wiping her tears away "Somethings can't be fixed" she said moving my hands "so this is supposed to be it for us" I said looking down at her "yup until you fix yourself cause obviously I'm not what you want" she said rubbing her arm I didn't know what to say "what do you want" she asked "us" I said sitting down "you don't before you wanted a family now you want the image the fame you're sloppy and careless" she said "but I always make it right" I said hold her hand "you shouldn't have too" she said looking up at me as I walked out...
Kalani
I was woken up by the doctor and 12:45 am with a sad look on his face "What happened" I said praying it wasn't what I thought it was "Twin B didn't make it some of his organs weren't fully developed so he had trouble eating and breathing" he said with his head down as I cried out "not again I can't do this again" I said as June held me I called Jerome "Messiah didn't make it" I said crying harder as he went silent "I'm coming right now" he said hanging up "can I see him" I said holding myself we waited and they rolled him in his bassinet June gave me time alone with him "I came as fast as I could" he said sitting next to me "you can hold him as long as you need" the doctor said as I picked him up with my two hands and kissed him I put him on my chest and rubbing his back with my two fingers as Jerome rubbed my head "what about Zion" I asked the doctor "he's still fighting but it's not looking good his heart is giving him troubles" the doctor said looking down as we spent time with Messiah...
Jerome
"You have to eat something to keep your strength it's been almost a week l" the nurse said rubbing Lani's arm she shook her head and laid down as I walked over to her and touched her shoulder as she looked at me "how she holding up" I asked rubbing her head "not to good no breakfast no lunch no fluids no words just sleep" she said rubbing her head giving us a book with support groups in them "thank you" I said smiling at her "I'll be sitting right here with you" I said sitting next to her rubbing her leg feeling better knowing our son is not suffering anymore "he's in a better place not in pain" I said giving her flowers as she just stared at the wall "I love you" I said putting the flowers next to her...
1 week later
Kalani
"You can see Zion" the doctor said walking in the new room rubbing my back as I went to the bathroom and did my hygiene I put on a sweat suit and slippers "any progress" I asked walking with him "we're trying to keep him alive the best we can" he said with his head down "what's going on" I asked wanting details "Zions heart is underdeveloped that's the biggest problem he won't live much longer" he said as we washed our hands and suited up "so now what do" I asked "it's you and your husbands choice he's not making it another week" he said as I look at looked at Zion Jerome I flipped the camera "look at my lil fighter" he said smiling "Hi Baby" I said to Zion as he moved his hand "awe you too cute" I said putting my finger in his hand as he held it the best he could as I cried holding Messiah ashes in my necklace "we got this we will get through this " Jerome said smiling looking closer...
Jerome
"When is mommy coming home" Kiara asked sucking her thumb "I don't know" I said putting her hand down "why did she leave forever" Nia said putting a princess crown on my head "no she's very sick right now" I said holding their hands "is she goanna be okay they said as Jabari put something in his mouth "yes give me that" I said taking the ring from him "you sure mommy's coming home" Nia said sitting on my lap looking we're going to call her now I said as Nia sat down I put Jabari in the middle "hello you good" she said as I uncovered the phone "hi mommy" the kids said smiling "hi my beautiful babies" she said smiling "we miss you when you get unsick come home" Nia said "yea we thought you left us" Nia said sucking her thumb again "never hi little one you real quiet" she said smiling pointing a Jabari as he just smiled "that's mommy" he said looking in the camera "yes hi sweetheart" she said "hi" he said smiling "I missed y'all so much" she said rubbing her eyes as I walked in the bathroom and closed the door "the doc gave me a call what do you think is best for him" I asked wanting to hear her out "he's suffering and in pain I don't want that for him I know he's tired I just wish this was different I know I have to let go" she said crying "I'll be over there in the morning" I said...
The Next day
Rayna
"It's been a week" I said talking to ma "maybe she's not in the mood postpartum is real" she said "she won't allow visitors not even June phone straight to voicemail Jerome not speaking to anyone" I said hoping everything was alright "she'll open up when she's ready" she said "okay let me know if she calls love you" I said refreshing Lani's page "I love you too" she said hanging up...
Kalani
"We're ready" I said as Jerome washed his hands held my waist he shook his head okay as he walked out "you're going to be okay he's won't suffer anymore" he said kissing my head as they brought him in I laid down so they can put him on my chest for our first and last skin to skin I cried just knowing I was going home alone I kissed him and held him In my arms and Jerome kissed him and rubbed my back the doctor gave Jerome the box of they stuff he took it and put it on the chair "thank you so much for everything doc" I said holding Zion close as he took his last breath holding my finger "Your welcome remember it's not your fault" he said rubbing my shoulder as I cried harder Jerome held me "it's not your going to make it" Jerome said as they took him out I broke down...
To be continued...
I know y'all want to take my head off but WAIT it gets better after the next chapter❤️