Unfinished Business

Kalani
"Don't think I'm done questioning you sir" I said drying off oiling up putting on my boxers and a bra I took pictures "What's your next question" he said sitting on the bed as I opened the door he looked at my body "how you feeling now like the after math of percs" I said Playing with Kiara "shit after I got out the first thing I wanted to do was call you and apologize" he said looking up at me as I looked back "I'm sorry for leaving you when you needed me most I'm sorry for leaving Kiara and I love you both I'm willing to fix it" He said walking over rubbing my face "I don't want to look stupid" I said rubbing his shoulder "you won't the only person that ended up looking like a fool was me" He said rubbing my back "I'll give you time to get over him but know I'm always here for you" he said getting Kiara as she hugged him she looked at me and him and started smiling laughing "aww you miss daddy" I said looking at her..
Rayna
"Heyyyy" I said finally getting another call "I missed you I'm back I forgive you and I'm single" she said putting her phone up so I could see "who's foot" I said being nosy as Jerome put his face on camera "ahhhh you finally spoke to him" I yelled in excitement "yes and I forgive him toooo" she said cracking a smile "double date" I said smiling "no ion forgive him that much" she said rolling her eyes "yess we can got to the event we got invited to last month" I said laughing "we all can go out together not as a date and That's today" she said "Bet and yesss in 2 hours we got to meet with Our moms "I'll call her love you see you soon at her house...
Sky
"She really- she stopped as we heard the door "ahhh is that my babies with my other babies" I said opening the door hugging Lani taking Kiara "my babyyyy you had me worried" Danella said hugging her "you two in the same room" I said looking at Jerome and Lani "yes I forgive him" she said smiling "ohhh so we get a grandson and a ringgg" Danella said pulling us closer to each other "Nahhh she's not ready" Jerome said laughing "where y'all going" Danella said holding Rahj "to host an event with these pop stars" Lani said laughing "when the people ask what you gon say" I said getting her started "I'm F.R.E.E Fuck Nigga Free" she said throwing it back "ayeeeee" Rayna said slapping her but...
Kalani
"Look who we got in the house tonight I thought I was gon have to cancel ya look good or whatever of course you brung a bottle" DJ John said on the mic wiping his face as the fans went wild "Oh hush I caught a flight Just for you" I said smiling hugging him "look who came along trap star one and two" he said laughing as they waved to the Fans "the big question of the night isss" he said looking at me and Jerome as I took the mic "Nooo I'm a single woman as of this morning" I said laughing giving him the mic "ohh soo you shaking the room" he said laughing as the crowd went wild he turned on pop smoke and Me and Rayna started dancing our way through the crowd to our section Jay and Jerome started performing they new songs and we drank I posted a picture...

Kalani"Look who we got in the house tonight I thought I was gon have to cancel ya look good or whatever of course you brung a bottle" DJ John said on the mic wiping his face as the fans went wild  "Oh hush I caught a flight Just for you" I said sm...

@ItzLani: We Outside Bitchhh🤍🥴 Liked by @ItzRayna @Jerome @Skyyy 480K Others
@Skyy: 🤍🤍🤍
@ItzRayna: Don't do nun crazy🤍😭
@ItzLani: gurlll you talking😭🤍
View 20K Comments

@ItzLani: We Outside Bitchhh🤍🥴 Liked by @ItzRayna @Jerome @Skyyy 480K Others@Skyy: 🤍🤍🤍@ItzRayna: Don't do nun crazy🤍😭@ItzLani: gurlll you talking😭🤍View 20K Comments