Relapse.

June
"You heard about summer talking about a false positive it's no point to practice" liyah said cleaning the pole as lani looked confused "excuse me" she said getting her phone and rubbed her arm "wait that means we all have been exposed to covid" I asked as Lani pulled up the text I shook my head "this is so depressing I can't be sick" Lani said tasting her backwood and smelling her weed "talking about the numbers and possibly shutting down the tour and Miami where we gonna go" liyah said as lani shook her head and took a deep breath "don't even trip I got the house what you finna do" liyah asked "the numbers is good in New York" I said going on my laptop looking "it shouldn't get that's serious" we all said in sync "I hate it here " Lani said in her computer we laughed and got ready to start heading our way to the bus they got a call "I got y'all checks but it's looking like we won't have a show tonight or tomorrow the tour is paused for now the bus will take y'all get to get tested" she said sounding sad...
In The hotel
Kalani
"So we all just got covid I hope it's a false positive" I said laughing to keep the cool "so now we stuck in the same room" June said on the phone I was overwhelmed with work from a hotel and I was far behind on business I was so glad we got a call for another testing session but this covid shit was getting scary "so what we gonna do man" liyah said making a tiktok I laughed and June shook her head "we only got clothes from our tour that's not even close to real clothes" I said fixing my mask "they cleaned tho" Liyah said looking on the bright side "we get to spend time together" she said as I got on my computer and threw myself back into business
The Next Day
June
"It's 5 Am" Lani said trying to stay calm "June and Laya" the person said in a covid suite "Liyah yes" she said rubbing her eyes with her mask still on I fixed mines "you two are being moved" she said "so I have covid" Lani asked "yes I'm sorry to say" the lady said
With her head down "this is some bull we was just in the same rooms" liyah said "well you can all get tested at a hospital" she said handing us masks gloves "so when can we leave" we said in sync "soon as you all suit up"she said as we started masking up and putting the gloves "let's goooo" Lani said throwing her hair in a messy bun as we walked not wanting to get anyone sick...
Kalani
As we waited I sat back and checked my text seeing my mother asking me for money I called her "hello you seen what I texted you" she said sounding jittery "what you need 300 dollars for what's going on ma" I asked never knowing her to ask for anything "what the fuck you questioning me for you can't give your own mother a few dollars after all I've done for you" she said I felt my adrenaline pumping "bitch what the fuck you mean what have you done for me I got beaten by a grown ass man for you" I said low "I said I was sorry what the fuck more you want I treat you amazing I'm just asking for a few dollars I could give it back" she said sounding defensive "I can't even give you nothing right now I gotta count up for the kids and my bills I could pay for what you need" I said deadass serious "fuck you bitch you could never do shit don't ask me for shit you can't give me not for real Kalani" she said crying "you getting high ma- DONT YOU EVER QUESTION ME HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FUCKIN- I hung up "Negative you all are free to go" the nurse said as I walked right out I felt so sick knowing I might have to be the same little girl picking up my parents pieces I just pushed my emotions down and ignored it...
Liyah
"Lani this is cute" I said trying to cheer her up she didn't mention the call but I didn't sound nice at all "mhm- she looked like she seen a ghost as this tall young ma looking girl stepped in front of her "Kalani... .look at you" the familiar sounding girl said "Oh S-Samia h-hey" she said looking down as Samia checked her out lani looked at me for help who that I mouthed them I thought "oh shit" I said out loud by accident "my phone died" I said shaking my head as June came behind lani "I see you out the closet" she said teasing as I shook my head knowing what went down "I see you still the same just open"  she said still looking down "well we were just leaving" she said as I reached for something she snatched us all up and headed towards the nearest exit "when did she become a stud" we asked "shh let's goo" she said looking for her phone as we pointed to her pocket she grabbed it "we can got to my spot" June said side eyeing lani...
June
"you good baby" June asked rubbing my feet "yea why baby" she said smoking and thinking "earlier at the mall Samia we didn't even get food" I said as Liyah choked she went back in the yard and closed the door I looked up at her "I..well she" she said looking down "you fucked her" I asked "well it started when I first started dancing"...
Flashback
"How I'm gon keep the house by myself" I said rubbing my head as Samia rubbed my back "I could get you a spot at my job they need a new dancer" she said rubbing my chin "now you know" I said shaking my head "you need the money right you was finna get in the club and run these niggas pockets regardless get you some real money plus you look sexy and I know you got a matching thong to the sexy ass bra" she said holding my face checking me out "come on and don't try no freak shit mia you tooo grown" I said as she licked her lips I saw her more as a cool sister she was 24 and I was freshly 18 she knew me since I was 15 "lets go" she said skipping the line as the crowd stared the security let us through "Bezo I got a dancer for you fresh meat" she said checking me out again "you got ten minutes to show me what you got" He said taking off his shades she cleaned the pole and I took off my skirt and my top as sex me blasted through the speakers i slowly danced up to the pole and wrapped my hands around it I showed off my curves and popped my legs up and climbed up and wrapped my body around the pole "damn la" she said as her boss adjusted himself I kept going it was harder then it looked but I couldn't stop I felt something in me shifting as I seduced them I loved it the feeling of control "you got the job but keep going you start tonight" he said looking at my every move smiling as I motioned for them to come to me Samia bit her lip and smiled...
After My first night
I was by the bar finishing the drink some man got me "you need a ride" she asked rubbing my up my back "when do I not need a ride" I said getting up she got my bags and tipped the bartender as we walked to the car she kept rubbing me she opened the door and I get in as she got in I counted up and took out fresh 100 and gave it too her as she drove I peeped she went a different way "where you going" I asked "to my house" she said "you don't have to give me your money K" she said parking in some nice ass house she looked at me and rubbed my face as I turned to her "I-I don't want to be disrespectful" I said looking down as she leaned in closer I got that feeling between my legs "you won't be I do it for you" she said kissing my neck I bit my lip and grabbed her shoulder and she got out I opened my own door and got out "why you being like that" she said towering over me "I gotta shower and get to school" I said as she lead me to her personal bathroom it was nice but I needed to wash these feelings away...

... "Where's your lotion" I said looking around her room as she came in in a tank top and boxers and a durag "she went inside her draw and I looked around until I felt her rubbing my back "Samia" I said as she rubbed my shoulders I groaned as she turned me around she lifted me and Kissed me up against the door my towel fell I couldn't think straight she was caressing my body in a way I never felt before from anybody she kissed down my breast "S-Samia" I said as she looked up at me I bit my lip as she put her finger inside of me her eyes widened "you real wet" she said moving them while she put me on the bed I covered my face and moaned quietly as she put my stomach in knots I felt something different I looked down as she kissed my Kat I covered my mouth she licked my clit and my whole body jumped I held my moans in as she went to work I laid back as she stopped I felt her grab my arms and continue I bit my lip as she continued but better I moaned as she fingered me I felt my legs shaking uncontrollably I tried to close my legs but she had them on lock I let whatever I was holding go and she cleaned it right up she kissed me and came out her shorts she deepened the kiss and I felt something poking me "what you doing" I asked as she rubbed what felt like the real thing on my cat I looked down and she had the whole set up my mouth dropped "what you wanna do lani" she asked in between kisses "I've never done this before" I said not knowing what to do "I'll be gentle" she said kissing me slowly slipping it in I moaned in pain in pleasure "I don't think we should do this" I said think about things "I love you" she went deeper...
June
"So she was- "She was nothing she right after she acted like I was nothing " Lani said putting the spliff down"that's fucked up "damn right seeing her in every hoe faces in my face every night"  she said ignoring everyone's calls "so what's up with sky" I said as she ordered door dash "she back on that shit I should've been around more" Lani said ignoring her true feelings "it's not your fault" I said "I know it's just hard man I can't deal with her not right now"  she said blocking her number this shit make me sick she said rolling her eyes "bae" I said rubbing her leg "no she created all these new bonds for what" she said as her voice cracked I held her.
Almost back home
Liyah
"WHY WHOULD YOU DO THAT WITHOUT CALLING ME YOU SHOULD KNOW OF ALL PEOPLE NOT TO DO THAT" I heard I jumped up out my sleep "BRO POPS EVEN TOLD YOU NOT TOO SO WHYYYY WOULD YOU STILL GIVE HER MONEY" Lani yelled taking off her seat belt shaking "bro I'm" she hung up and rubbed her face I rubbed her shoulder as she cried "bro I swear when I see her" she said as we sat in confusion and tension...