No Turning back.

Kalani
"I dead don't even wanna drink no more ian even start for real" I said laughing pushing the drink away sitting back texting him "don't let it take over your head la" Liyah said taking my drink as he called back   "I hate you so bad yo I really mean that shit tooo" I said rubbing my shoulder "I dead don't know what to tell you cause I know you don't wanna hear sorry" he said "to be fuckin honest issa fucking respect thing and its obvious you have non" I said "It's not th-"I know you called me to let yo little bitch question me" I said "bro just to dead shit ion want to argue" he said "it ain't shit to dead you better tell her act like you know how I dead shit my nigga" I said hanging up "don't do nothing crazy 2 weeks mama" Liyah said rubbing my shoulder "I'm not" I said walking downstairs...
Jerome
"So now what we all have a sit down and hope she don't come on hots" she said sitting down "I guess so you took the conversation in a different direction you gotta fix it" I said shaking my head cleaning up "you did yo dirt too you fucked me knowing you was married" she said getting her shit "I know what can be said now we not together and I didn't tell her shit you did" I said sitting down "I didn't know" she said getting up "that's for you to tell her when y'all cross paths" I said holding the door for her as she left I called my mom's tryna keep the peace "what's going on" she said "ma you know how I said I got a new friend right" I said rubbing my chin "the girlfriend yea" she said "I fucked up she was arguing with me about Lani so I called her" I said "now why would you do that" she said as she sighed "she was calm she was she laughed and everything until dream started pressing her" I said "oh god you now she coming" she said "I don't know I want you to help cause shit can get ugly quick" I said thinking about Asia "mhm I'll be there you don't learn" She said shaking her head...
June
"Later girl" liyah said walking to her ride "later I said closing the door as Lani's phone went off I seen ol girl text she ran too get it "don't respond" I said holding her hands "I have too" she said looking at the phone "you don't you want too" I said looking down at her "let me read it" she said trying to break free as I pulled her close "no you got shit going for yourself fuck what a bitch got to say" I said letting go "you right" she said taking deep breath "you calm" I asked as she sat on the island "Mhmm very" she said rubbing her leg as I stood Infront of her she looked up "can I- "no you can't Lani" I said putting the phone in my pocket as she jumped on me I caught her and she rubbed my chin "Lani I'm telling you" I said griping her thighs licking my lips "I'm telling you to read it" she said rubbing my neck "I'm not" I said walking to her room sitting down as she reached for my pocket we kissed I rubbed her back and she wrapped her legs around me we stopped "you still want the phone" I asked touching her thighs as she rubbed my chin she kissed me and I kissed back choking her...
Kalani
"You sure you want to do this" I asked as she picked me up "promise this won't change anything between us" she said looking me in my eyes "it won't I promise" I said kissing her as she laid me down she kissed my neck and left Hickey's she pulled my thong off and kissed my thighs I covered my mouth as she slid two fingers inside and licked my clit I moved up and she grabbed my legs and started eating me out "fuckkkk" I said holding her arm arching my back creaming "don't run baby" she said putting a condom on her strap putting it inside slowly as I let out a loud moan as she kissed me I held her close and she gave me slow deep strokes I moaned softly in her ear and she whispered in mines "Kalani Kalani Kalani" she said as she went deeper I gripped her back and she kissed my neck again started going faster putting my legs up I held her stomach "you wanna switch positions princess" she said biting her lip as we made eye contact in I shook my head biting my lip and she pulled out and kissed me again...
Rayna
"Bitch I heard from our mama tha- you was fucking" I asked seeing her all discombobulated and smiling "no" she said laughing at 10 am. "you was getting fucked good cause what I heard from ma was that you might fuck some shit up on New Years" I said as she laughed again "I don't even care about that anymore I'll come get my babies after I got work to do if I'm approached I'll handle it like a grown woman you know how I get" She said getting up "you know I'll be there his moms finna be there jalyn with grandma Jeremiah coming" I said letting her know so she won't feel ambushed "yea I had seen his text I couldn't find my phone" she said smiling rubbing her neck "you lying you know why you wasn't answering us hickeys on yo neck" I said laughing "bye Rayna girl" she said putting her head down "imma let you get your rest tho just wanted to make sure you was good" I said laughing "alright love you boo"she said smiling checking ig...