All about us.

June
"You good" I asked getting in the bed with her still lust filled she smiled catching her breath I gave her my water she drank it "wore out" she said passing it back I put it on the nightstand and she put something on the tv "we didn't get to the fun part" I said laughing know I was about to fuck her guts up "what you got" she said pausing as I got up and went to the bathroom she put some music on and I put the strap she picked out on I adjusted it and came out her eyes widened and she dropped the remote I smiled "June" she said laughing "I'm just tryna hear you moan my name m" I said biting my lip still tipsy imagining her pined up on my wall "you want me real bad huh" she said sitting up revealing her naked body her hair was messy but sexy she pushed it out her face "mhm come here" I said as took control I pulled her to the edge of the bed I slowly inserted myself into her making deep eye contact with her as I went deeper she closed her eyes and let out a soft moan "look at me when I'm fucking you" I said biting my lip going deeper by as she twitched moaning out loud she looked deep into my eyes I stroking faster "fuckkk J-Junee" she said gripping the sheets getting louder as I kissed her I reached down and circled my finger around her clit "S-Slow down I'm finna cum" she said as her leg shook "hold it" I said pulling out as she sat up and looked at me "Excuse me" she said breathing heavy "you heard me" I said as she started playing with herself I chuckle..
Kalani
"Hold it" she said hovering over me I choked her "Make me cum now" I said kissing her she put my legs on her shoulder and started tearing me up "fuckkkk daddyyy s-slow downnnnn" I said holding my stomach "what you called me" she said smiling slowing down i covered my face and said it lower "say it louder mama" she said going faster and deeper "D-Daddy" I yelled as i creamed "I love it when you call me daddy" she said kissing me as I straddled her as she gave me that again look I lifted up and she put it back inside me I rode her and she grabbed my nipple "uhh" I gasped caught of guard as she started pounding me from the bottom until I had tears from pleasure running down my cheeks I creamed all over her as she held me my body jerked as she made me cum again I backed up into the headboard "come here baby" she said in a soft tone pulling me roughly I gasped as she locked her arms around my thighs and stared at me as she tore me up "fuckkk baby you got it" I moaned as she fingered me deep and fast "I love it when you beg" she said kissing my clit rubbing it hard but soft "alright you got it gurl" I said smiling about to cum she rammed her strap inside of me "tell me you love me" she said biting my neck "I-I love you go deeper" I said closing my eyes holding on her shoulder tight "ughh" I groaned as warm tears filled my eyes "how much baby" she said wiping them grabbing the back of my neck "so much" I said feeling punked but pleased in every way as she when deeper kissed me I felt myself going crazy over her...
The next morning  February 15
Rayna
"Hoe I've been calling you all day" I said as she smiled and gave me that look I scanned her face "where you at bitch" I said smiling "my wife house she went to see her dad" she said laughing "wife what she did to you girl" I said laughing shocked she even said that "ugh she fucked me so good I had tears running down my cheeks" she said closing her eyes "damn let me see the marks" I said intrigued as she took her shirt off I smiled "damn" I said looking at the bite marks "she bitched me I've never been the pillow princess" she said shaking her head "you didn't get to please her" I asked confused "she wouldn't let me even in the shower she punked me I came 3 times" she said putting her head down "damn how many times last night and are you gonna try pleasing her" I said laughing "I don't know and yea tonight I have something up my sleeve" she said smiling "how I thought you messed with niggas" I asked all in her business "I could eat pussy now I just never been this motivated to pleasure a female" she said laughing...
June
"Guess who I'm with now tho" I said smiling happy to see him "your ex again I heard she was coming to Miami" he said laughing "lani and I hope she don't do no dumb shit" I said ready for his questions as his eyes widened "You love her" he asked it caught me off guard "I've been wanting to make her mine since I laid eyes on her" I said rubbing my chin "I like her but she's weak" he said shaking his head "not anymore I've been tryna calm her down before she crash out again" I said laughing shaking my head "my Lani putting shit down" he said proud "she gotta calm down" I said "it's built up anger hurt and pain she'll cool down eventually" he said "I can't even leaver her alone not gonna lie the people in the building got her on watch as we speak" I said laughing but serious "she crazy now" he said sounding concerned "real bad but she's never got crazy on me" I said "how you been tho" I asked happy he was coming home sad our visit was coming to a end..
Kalani
"Yea girl" I said laughing BOOM BOOM BOOM I jumped hard my heart pounded remembing the last time I was alone in a condo "who tf" Rayna said wondering who "who" I yelled getting my gun "June so you got that bitch in there with you issa for life thing I searched you down" she yelled sounding crazy but what she didn't know is who she was fucking with I grabbed my phone and called June "hello" she said "your ex is here" I said shaking getting angry "I'm close I'll be up there in a few Lani please don't open the door" she pleaded "why god keep testing me she stalked you" I said looking through the peep hole she was thick short beautiful black trench coat and sexy two piece I remembered she was a cheating ass hoe tho I opened one of our bottles from last night and made sure I was loud with everything I did "open the door bitch I'll wash you" she said getting hype "Lani I'm getting on the elevator don't do anything" she said serious "alright I love you" I said remembering the last time I went wild I paced back and forth and stretched I took a shot "leave ian finna do this shit with you" June said so angry and loud it scared me "baby I'm sorry I told you I loved you" she said I got jealous I took another shot "Bitch You got 24 hours to get the fuck out my building and out this city if not you know how I give shit up" she said I look through the peephole "baby please" she said on her knees "leave or else Bitch" she said looking down at her "what the fuck" I whispered as she crawled to the elevator I opened the door forgetting about my plan I was horny tipsy confused and angry I laid down on the couch and she walked in "I'm sorry about that baby" she said rubbing my back moving my robe "it's cool" I said feeling uncomfortable about that whole situation "you sure" she said rubbing my shoulder "mhm" I groaned obviously irritated "what's wrong" she asked taking off her shirt "nothing" I said getting up trying to walk away as she grabbed my waist "get off of me please" I said looking down she grabbed my face "Lani don't do that" she said kissing my face "I'm not but that was weird" I said smiling "she's not on my mind Lani I don't want her" she said getting serious my cat jumped I saw her jawline jumping as she thought about her "mhm" I moaned kissing her as she picked me up "I wanted to ask you something" I said getting nervous "what's up" she said biting her lip "you a touch me not" I asked "sum like that I'm a dom I don't want nobody down there I get pleasure from seeing you pleased" she said kissing me "Is that why she was on her knees being submissive" I said as she looked at me annoyed "she's punishing herself thinking I'm gonna take her back again" she said sounding hurt but angry "so what's a dom" I asked intrigued smiling "come I'll show you all about it" she said taking me to the last room with a black door..
June
She let me walk in first "you get the best in here" I said as she looked at the sex toys and handcuffs "no wonder that hoe wrapped around yo fingers" she said smiling I laughed "I can't be submissive tho" She said looking at the aerial hoop "you wanna bet" I said smiling making deep eye contact rubbing circles around her thigh her breathing got heavy she pulled me by my shirt and tongued me down before I could react she kissed my neck down to my chest I closed my eyes and bit my lip she rubbed the lining of my boxers and I remembered what the fuck we was doing I choked her and kissed her she wrapped her legs around me as I rubbed her ass and she lightly bit my lip and I rubbed her clit through her panties she was soaked I knew she was gonna be mad but I had to shower "Lani baby" I said said she gripped my clothes "Babyy" she said as I pulled away she bit her lip and I walked to the bathroom and hopped in the shower I heard my phone ring "baby can you get that for me" I said as she walked in with out her robe she answered "hello" she said her whole mood shifted "have the police escort her out she has no wife in this condo she a stalker" she said with no emotion looking at her ring "alright have a nice one" she said smiling "bye bye" she said hanging up "thank you" I said as she sat on the counter "I want you" she said talking off her bra she got down and walked out "Lani Lani Lani" I said laughing to myself...
...I followed the music I saw her having fun with the aerial hoop I missed seeing her dance I sat back and took a shot as juicy came on she split her legs wide open as the hoop twirled and grinded her body against the pole and I bit my lip as she flipped off the pole she walked up to me and kissed me as I took off her panties and picked her up and took her to the bed "do you consent" I asked smiling "yes" she said as I rubbed her nipple "our safe words go like this yellow if you're confused red if you can't take it" I said she she smiled "that's a plan" she said kissing me she flipped me at the bottom and kissed my neck I felt a heartbeat down there like never before I sat up and kissed down her body "ma your phone ringing" I gave it too her as I kissed her clit she hung up and I ate like never before "ohhh" she moaned as the phone rung again she answered "hello girl I'm safe" she said giving me that look as I fingered her nice and slow she covered her mouth and closed her eyes as her walls tightened she stuttered "I-I gotta call you back" she said tryna sit up as I gripped her thigh I went harder and kissed her clit she held my head as I started eating her out she groaned "-I give me like 15 minutes" she whispered hanging up creaming all over "imma get you" she said laying back as I kept kissing her body twitched...
Kalani
I was cuffed to the bed with a blindfold thinking about what I got myself into crazy ex great sex "You ready" she asked rubbing my thigh I jumped "yellow why you cold" I asked as she laughed caught off guard "green you wanna feel" she said as I laughed and thought about it "go ahead" I said biting my lip I felt cold lips on my lips down there I felt ice touch my clit "fuck" I said arcing my back pulling back as she ate me out the ice melted down my cat she started fingering me slowly as surrender came on she stopped as I was about to cum "can't let you get it that easy" she said as I felt ice on my left nipple I jumped and sat up "June they sensitive" I said as she kissed them I bit my lip "just relax" she said kissing me lifting me up a little I gasped I felt I thicker strap then before I threw my head back as she gave me a deep stroke I felt her untie my blindfold "look at me Lani" she said grabbing the back of my neck stroking me deep I tried to but I was closer to creaming then she thought "right there baby" I said as she looked deep into my eyes I felt stuck in her trance what the fuck Lani I thought as she stroked me so good I locked up on her I came long and hard she kissed me and held me closer she uncuffed me and started fucking me like never before with more passion I moaned her name over and over as I gripped her shoulder and marked her back up as she kissed my neck she "I love you" I said as she kissed me "I love you too baby" she said as I wrapped my legs around her what did I just say oh hell no I need to get outta here before I be outside her door like her ex...
Days later February 21
June took me home and I hadn't texted her since to be honest I didn't know if it was the fact that I was going on the full tour and didn't know how to tell anyone or that I was falling for her hard I put on my heels and stretched "you have a special guest in your studio" Sonya said handing me a rose I smiled and walked downstairs to my studio "I've been calling you where you been why you turned your phone off" she ask looking me in my eyes "I've been home I was taking a break" I said as she walked up on me "Why" she asked "I don't know I just been thinking about that day" I said giving her that look "I don't want that bitch I want you I've always wanted you" she said getting aggravated "I understand but wanted her before you took her back befo- "you took Jerome back more then I took that thot back and that was before she cheated on me" she said as I felt my heart hurt I paused damn gaged me I thought as she grabbed my hand "I'm- "it's cool ion do apology's anyways" I said walking away "I'm finna get ready to go see liyah at the spot" I said closing the door walking upstairs holding my tears in I stuffed my feelings down and shook it off...
Liyah
"Look at you two" I said missing my bitches "Heyyy girl" Lani said dryly "hey" June said as the hugged me they avoided each other "what y'all been doing besides each other" I said laughing "nothing" they said making eye contact Lani rolled her eyes and went to the back June mumbled something and followed "it's cool" Lani said walking out June followed looking annoyed we started dancing and the tension was high Lani looked angry she was more soft with her moves and she didn't look at June we finished up and started again until we got it right I started my solo and lani got on the pole and shook it slowly she made eye contact with June and a flash of hurt masked her face she started going faster around I got on my phone cause tension was high and real...
June
"Let me talk to you" I said pulling Lani to the back "before you leave for this tour I don't want you mad with me I'm sorry she's just a sensitive topic " I said rubbing her face as she looked up at me "you gonna be at the show tomorrow even tho your upset" she asked hugging me "yes I was coming regardless you gonna call me every night" I asked "yes I'm gonna miss you so much" she said still holding on I held her "I'm gonna miss you too baby" I said as she kissed me I picked her up "I'll be around sexy" I said kissing her neck she bit her lip I walked her back to the front "that's what I like to see now where we bout to eat at" Liyah said as lani laid her head on my shoulder she opened doordash and passed her the phone she got down and walked up to the pole "you hungry" I ask her as liyah passed me the phone "no" she said hanging by her legs "you ate today" we asked "I had a salad" she said sitting up "it's 2pm" I said putting something she liked up there and getting my food I ordered it and we watched her practice...
At Junes place
Kalani
"What" I said looking up at June in the elevator "nothing I can't look at you" she said kissing me I hugged her "imma miss you" she said hugging me back "I'll miss you too don't make me sad" I said laughing "you finna be lit" she said rubbing my shoulder as we got off I shook my head and walked into her place I took my hoodie off "nah imma be in my rooms right after" I said walking to the back undressing fully I put on some Alicia Keys and got in the shower turned on the the hot water and closed my eyes as the water hit all the right places I felt Junes hands run up my tattoo I smiled as she wrapped her hands around me I opened my eyes as her hands trailed down my stomach my breathing changed as she kissed me and fingered me until my leg shook I moaned as she kissed my neck I came all over her and she smiled as I kissed her tattoos she washed my back and we showered together we got out dried off oiled up our bodys "what you tryna watch" she asked getting the remote "put on a horror movie" I said laying down yawning as she put a tank top and boxers on "bet" she said getting in next to me she held me until we fell asleep ...
Rayna
"I've been calling you missy where you at gurl" I said in her bed making sure she seen "You know where I'm at you in my bed" she said sticking her tongue out "yes I am you got a show tomorrow night and I need to be there for you" I said smiling "yup I'll be going on the tour until the 2nd" she said as her titty fell out I busted out laughing "bitch you leaving" she said as she put it away "I'll be gone for a week and one day" she said as June laughed "hey gurll" I said "hey Ray" June said smiling "so like we outside tonight" I said sticking my tongue out "yea I'll text you when I'm coming to the house" la said sticking her tongue out as I sent the flyer "I picked something out for you already and you have a package" I said winking "alright I'll be over there at 6" she said smiling...
June
I admired her body as she stood up to stretch I took her bonnet off and watched her hair fall on her body "you look beautiful" I said kissing her hand as she laid down "thank you sexy" she said rubbing my chin she made deep eye contact with me and kissed me "you like it's long" she said flexing her inches "yea the color is cute you know what else is long" I said caressing her breast getting in between her legs "we gotta get ready in like a few" she said laughing as I flicked my tongue on her breast "all I need is 20 minutes" I said kissing her cat "June" she said smiling "Lani" I groaned in between her legs "we gonna be late and I have a lil sum in the mail" she said smiling so hard her dimple showed "what you got" I asked "I can't tell you" she said covering her smile "I can't get a hint" I asked kissing her clit "nope you can make me cum 10 times and I still won't tell" she said as I wrapped my arm around her legs "we can make that happen" I said eating her out slowly "you still won't know until we get to my place" she said in between moans as I fingered her the way she liked she held my head and arched her back I made her see what she's been missing these past days I licked her spot until she shook "b-babyy" she groaned trying to get away "don't run baby" I said kissing her clit as she creamed all over my mouth I licked her clean her body jerked with every touch I laughed and kept touching amused "June please" she said griping the theme sheets "ouuu is that a pled" I said laughing biting my lip "yes you got it for now" she said as her body relaxed...
Later on
Jerome
"What the hell you wanna go out for" I said looking at dream like she had two heads "The spot is jumping tonight I got invited I know you don't like it out here but I wanna you to be there with me" she said holding my hand looking at me with the puppy eyes "alright let's go" I said brushing past her "you mad at me" she asked hugging me from behind "no I just don't wanna bump into nobody" I said putting on my shoe "you won't let's just hope not" she said fixing her hair "you gonna be good on the crutches" she asked rubbing my chest "yea I'm gucci let's go" I said kissing her forehead we got our shit and left out "when we get there we got a section across from here" she said as I zoomed in "who supposed to be their" I asked "I don't know it's supposed to be a surprise for some going away" she said as I thought about how Rayna was coming to Miami for Lani I thought about how she could be that stupid "what" she asked smiling in my face I wanted to smack that shit off her face "nothing" I said kissing her forehead..
In the Club
Kalani and June was dancing together by the bar they rubbed on each other as rayna recorded Jerome walked in in front of dream Kalani in her own world still danced in her section with June they rubbed and touched each other as June and Rayna made eye contact with Jerome and Dream the looked at each other and walked into they section "bitch don't look over" Rayna said still looking at Jerome "can't be" Kalani said smiling "this is crazy" dream said laughing awkwardly "baby if I would've known" she said rubbing Jerome's face as the people that knew what was happening started recording "it's aii I'm here for you" Jerome said kissing her while looking at kalani as she still danced with June "I can't wait to get you home" June said scanning the club fixing her dress as she threw it back on her June grabbed her neck and made eye contact with Jerome as he stared at Kalani "Ouuu the tension" Rayna said sitting down sipping her drink "indeed it's real thick" kalani said pulling her dress down "can you pay attention to me" Dream whispered in Jerome's ear looking him up and down "I was" he said looking at her as she rolled her eyes "I'm not doing this with you" dream said sitting next to him "I'm not it's just awkward" he said lauging...
Kalani
"Is that a gift" I said smiling at June and Rayna as the bottle girls brung me flowers and gift bags and a poster of me on my pole "y'all act like I'm leaving for a year" I said laughing "I'm gonna miss you finna be back dancing on the road imma miss you even more but we got you something" Rayna said hugging me as her voice cracked she pulled a letter attached to roses "aww imma call every day" I said hugging her trying not to cry in the club as I read it they opened the box "is that aww yall fuck y'all finna make me do it" I said as the tears came I held the pendant of my brother close to my heart they hugged me "I love y'all" I said wiping my tears "we love you the most" they said looking at me "ugh we gotta go so I can ugly cry" I said laughing rubbing the roses "yes my feet hurt and I'm already ugly crying" Rayna said smiling taking them off we got our things as we left me and Jerome made eye contact I grabbed June's hand tighter and she walked beside me...
To be continued.
Lmk if y'all feeling the different style