Down bitch.

Jerome
"Smile for the picture" Lani said laughing talking a picture of me getting my feet done "yooo nahhh delete that" I said laughing "nahhh" she said putting her phone in her shorts as they finished up she showed me her nails and rubbed my face "gimme kiss" I said rubbing her thigh "nope you tryna get this phone" she said moving my hand "ion even care fr gimme my kiss ma" I said rubbing her chin "muah I love you" she said kissing me as I got up putting my slides on I paid and tipped "what we doing next" she said fixing her shorts as some dudes stared I covered her but back "bae" She said hugging me as I tongue kissed her "we finna go see a movie at this new place" I Said rubbing her ass..

Kalani"This a nice room but I thought we was out to the movies" I said looking at popcorn as he closed the door "it is bae until we leave it's coming and the place is new" he said as the ads started up the lights went low "ohh this is nice so it's...

Kalani
"This a nice room but I thought we was out to the movies" I said looking at popcorn as he closed the door "it is bae until we leave it's coming and the place is new" he said as the ads started up the lights went low "ohh this is nice so it's like a movie and a hotel " I said taking my shoes off getting comfortable as he did the same he locked the door "this is really comfortable" he said cuddling me "Mhm I miss my baby's tho" I said laughing texting Nia "they gonna be home soon" he said kissing my shoulder "yea" I said kissing his lips "this movie not giving what the trailer was" I said laughing eating the popcorn "You and these horror movies" he said laying back as I stared at his print "you and these pants" I said rubbing his print "move you sum else I tell you" he said laughing licking his lips..
Jerome
"Bae" I said rubbing her thighs recording her "I'm wifey bitchhh" she whispered "heavy onnit" I said in a low tone "put the phone down people are tryna enjoy the movie" I said in my Karen voice laughing "shhh I'm almost- she said laughing as I took her phone putting it under the pillow over my head "baee" she said in a low tone climbing over me as I put her cat on my print she laughed "let's play a game" I said biting my lip "it's probably some freaky shit" she whispered laughing "mmhm" I groaned as she put her weight on me I slid her shirt off she took her shorts off as I did the same she got on top and inserted me in her slowly "mmm" she moaned in my ear softly as I watched her struggle to stay quiet I flipped her in missionary and gave her slow strokes...
Kalani
I was saying every curse word I could think of "you like that" he whispered going deeper as I gripped his waist "mhm" I groaned "shhh" he shushed me giving me fast strokes as I gripped his waist moaning softly "what's that ma" He whispered rubbing my clit laughing "yo you evil" I said quietly as he put my legs on his shoulders he put his leg up and started going to work "you look so good when you struggle" he said going deeper "shitt Yo-" I said quietly biting my lip "huh" he said "you got it for now" I said grabbing the pillow moaning as I creamed all over his dick "mhmm" he groaned pulling out...
Back at the house
Jerome
"Damn ma" I said zipping her up "this ass fat" she said shaking it "you better chill" I said rubbing her clit "ouuuu" she moaned "I'm tryna get like Rayna on her birthday ma just told me he on formula now I can really turn up" she said shaking her ass "umm no you can't be drinking heavy period" I said shaking my head "why not" she said kissing my neck "you know why" I said rubbing her back "that was years ago" She said getting her purse covering her stomach "No Lani end of this conversation" I said getting the Keys...
Rayna
"I missed youuu" I said hugging Lani "I missed you moreeee" she said hugging me stealing my drink "girl I can't" I said laughing "buy me a drink and say it's for you" She said laughing dryly "I will but don't snitch" I said as we took pictures with supporters we went to our section and danced " what's up he scared you finna go back to drinking" I whispered feeling her vibe go off "mhm" She moaned finishing the drink "slow down girl" I said laughing "I'm grown nah" she said laughing getting a drink for me and two for herself "this ain't gonna end well" I said sipping my drink "yea it will" she said smiling throwing it back "they coming" I said shaking my head...
Kalani
"Let me smell your breath" he said in my ear rubbing my thighs I shook my head and threw it back "come" he said sitting me down on his lap I could tell his vibe was off but he was tryna play cool "Ray you want to go get food" I said rubbing my tummy "nah we got it" Jerome said walking with Jerome to get the wings "ahhhaaa" Rayna whispered as I finished my drinks they came "these finna busss thank you bae" I said getting my food as he leaned in for a kiss "muah" I moaned kissing him eating my wings he stared at me and started smiling..
Jerome
"Can I walk damn you make me seem like an alcoholic" She said laughing walking slowly to the car "you can't even walk regular" I said unlocking the car "okay that's what drinks do" She said getting in the car getting her purse looking up "ok but was you- we heard people yelling I said turning around "Duck" she yelled shooting the shooter running up on us as he dropped the gun in his hand he yelled bleeding on the floor "too drunk to walk but I'll never lack" she said putting the gun on the side of the door as I leaned on the car Lani walked up on him "who sent you" she said grabbing his gun with a cloth "Nobody I wasn't going To shoot" he said holding his hand shaking "and where the fuck was y'all" She yelled at the security "sorry Mrs.- "nah Fuck that if I stayed home he would've been dead" she said looking at them like they was crazy...
At the safe house
Kalani
"Thank you" He said kissing my head putting me on the bed as I felt the drinks hit me harder after the shower "mhm for what" I moaned kissing him "you good" he said rubbing lotion on my thighs "mhm where's my phone" I said looking around "I can't be so drunk where we at" I said getting up looking around "Asia been tracking us from that car she hit this is temporary tho the nigga  hand you blew off was her brother" He said walking around in some sweats "how long you had this" I said walking up to him "Relax I got it when you was with that ex of yours" he said putting on a movie "stalkerr" I said laughing rubbing his chin "I'm still mad you was drinking" he said sitting on the bed "I'm sorry but what else was I gonna do" I said finishing up brushing my teeth kissing him "It's cool" He said laying down getting under the blanket...
Jerome
"Bae you up" she said holding me closer rubbing my shoulder "yea" I said laying on my back "why you not saying nothing she said getting up looking at the balcony "it's nun to be said" I said rubbing my face "ok" she said laying down getting on her phone rolling over as I held her closer "mhm" I said rolling over facing her as she walked away...
Kalani
I woke up to Jerome picking me up leaving my robe "what are you doing" I said rubbing my eyes "why you left the bed for the couch" he said walking upstairs "put me down" I said rolling my eyes as he walked in the room and put me on the bed "I was comfortable on the couch" I said pulling the blanket over my body "you didn't have to leave the room" he said looking at me licking his lips as I looked at his print "oohhh you think" I said laughing walking to the guest room as he took my hand pulling me back "I know the way I say things hurt but I promise you I don't mean to I just don't want you drinking yourself to death ma" he said hugging me "mhm" I groaned walking to the bathroom locking the door sitting on the floor...
Jerome
"Lani come I didn't mean it like that" I said wiping her face holding her "look I just want you to be ok are you good" I said helping her to the bed "mhm" she groaned wiping her eyes "no you not bae don't lie" I said rubbing her back sitting next to her "I'm okay I just miss him" She said hugging me crying "I know baby it's going to be okay" I said kissing her head rubbing her arms "I love you" She said hugging me tighter "I love you more I'll get you help mama" I said kissing her forehead wiping her face...
Kalani
"Lani wake up" Jerome said tapping me up "what" I said checking the time 1pm "you slept all day ma we got to go" he said rushing getting our things as I laid back down pulling the blanket over my head as he picked me up as I put my gun in my bag "Baeee I'm not dressed" I gave up talking as I seen someone running up as he walked me to the car I pulled his gun covered his ear and blew that shit "Damn" he said turning around as I got down and checked the house out he called someone "go to ma house don't leave I'll be there soon" he said taking the gun "nah she couldn't have been alone" I said as he pushed me down my gun fell out by my hand "why- "you gotta be the smartest little bitch I've seen" her brother said laughing with one other person I grabbed it and he nodded as we shot and they shot "fuck" Jerome yelled holding his side as they bodies twitched Jay Rico and Deron came out the car I pulled his shirt up "it's a graze I'll be good" he said rubbing my face...
Ryana
"So what's the move" I said putting all my stuff in the bags last "I hate this mess all over himm" she said helping "you a real rider I would've took a break" I said taking Rahj stuff by the door "it wouldn't make sense we weren't together when they had what they had plus the baby wasn't even real she was just stupid in the head and he was stupid for falling for her tricks" she said pulling my suitcase by the door "Damn it's really just a fucked up situation don't let it hurt you marriage" I said looking at her "I'm trying not to let it" she said as we finally finished "so you don't you have to get to the stage where it's fuck everyone and everything except the people you love" I said shaking my head "he want me to spit sum" she said laughing shaking her head "ouuuu get us out the fake hood" I said laughing helping her....
Jerome
"What's up New York We Homeee" I said as the crowd screamed out "This One for the niggas
that want me and my wife gone and she got sum to get off her chest" I said laughing as she came out onstage the crowd went wild the beat came on "I'm going bizerk you come and get hurt smoking dope it takes the pain away fuck these bitches if they feel a way beef won't scare me still got bout my day graa when I up the pole it go dim niggas know I'll blow dem she say it's smoke come blow then gotta chill no snowman" she Rapped, and everyone went wild....

Kalani
"what bitch you know that's gone spilt that get back move with the click clack make sure you don't forget that when I get back any time any place feel like i'm going insane" I said finishing up as Jerome took over, I felt alive "got the city going crazy Inna spot" he said laughing as the crowd cheered, we walked backstage...
To be continued...
Sorry for any mistakes❤️