Act bad.

Jerome
"I've been calling you all night I heard you was out all night " I said as lani walked in smiling like it was nothing "I told you I was probably gonna pull up and I had to get a new phone you should've texted me back on " she said putting her purse on the counter "did you get what I been asking you to get" I asked looking at her purse as she grabbed it I sucked my teeth "I don't care what you got up in there" I said as she passed me the addresses and the numbers I saw a box of condoms in her bag I looked at her like she was crazy "who this for" I said forgetting we wasn't together "like bitch stop playing for I nevermind she umm get out my business" she said closing her bag as she got a phone call she silenced it and got up "save my number I'm out tell the kids I love them when they come home from school " I was so shocked I didn't even hug her back when she hugged me "alright act like that" she said getting in her Uber...
Liyah
"Hello" I said covering the camera "it's meee" Lani said smiling "girlll are you alright I've been calling you for the longest first of all the blogs on you and Rayna lord annd you was fucking I seen your location" I said smiling "girll I don't know what you talking about" she said looking away "where was you at last night" I asked "poundtown just left pound town" she said laughing as I choked on my drink "from whooo" I said as she got a call "hold on girl I gotta go" she said cheesing "yooo byeee" I said laughing....
Jay
"I just need to know did they leave together" Jerome asked sounding annoyed "we left before them bro let that shit goo" I said laughing as Rayna came back "nah not it's like every time we broke up we got back but now she not coming back" he said sounding high "bro y'all got a divorce that's her second one well first final one" I said as she passed me a positive pregnancy test I was happy remorseful and stressed I smiled "who you told" I asked smiling "lani" she said smiling "she was happy" I asked "yea she told me to call her back" she said smiling as I saw the bruises I felt like shit "imma call you back bro" I said hanging up...
Kalani
I got a call as I packed up my stuff "hey siri answer my phone hello" I said sweeping "I thought you was coming back you in a robe" he said laughing "David I'm packing my shit sir" I said smiling "damn my government keep playing imma come get you" he said laughing I'm almost done I said stacking the boxes fixing the rooms "I should turn this into a bnb" I said yawning fixing my bonnet "you figured out what you finna do" he asked sounding annoyed "yess I got me a ticket there and back so I could figure shit out" I said get ready getting some clothes "when" he asked as I continued looking "Wednesday night" I said as he got quiet "oh hush I'll be back Thursday" I said as he smiled "when you coming like I'm finna come get you and I hope you locked your door" he said as I locked it "see this is why and bring the robe" he said smiling biting his lip...
June
"What do we do now" Lise said as I got mad "you dumb bitch you just had to fuck it up" I said driving somewhere far away from New York "I didn't do shit" she said "posting drug money is nothing make me slap the shit outta you you said you lost your phone" I said so serious "you used to be smart I'm this shit that's the only reason why I fucked with your dumb ass again" I said getting angry "so I'm just a lick" she said "duh bitch" I said with no money and a whole lot of people on her ass "i really don't have to deal with you ether I could let these niggas off you" I said figuring out what I was gonna do...
Dave
I heard the doorbell ring and saw her with a book bag I opened the door and she smiled "Heyy" she said looking innocent "you wanna take all day and shit I missed you" I said hugging her I picked her up and she kissed me as I closed and locked the door as she told me all about her day I listened and opened up about what I got going on and coming soon we talked about our kids and our plans "damn it's 10" I said checking my phone "for real" she said laughing "oh and let me show you she said taking her bonnet off showing me her curls "It's sexy" I said as we went up she went in the bathroom and I got on my phone looking at the comments on me and her I felt her get ontop of me as she took my phone I smiled as she had the silk short robe on with nothing under "you like what you see" she said as I kissed her I got hard as she sat down fully I gripped her ass as she pulled it out and got a condom  I smiled as I put on she sat on top nd moaned as she held my face our body's came together every stroke I started making love to he kissing her neck holding her body as we came together she held on like she never wanted to let go....
The next day
Liyah
"Hey girllll" she said as I looked around "where you at" I said cleaning up the studio "girll I'm finna get ready to come my ass on they pushed my fight up I gotta make somebody get my car" she said as she wrote something "what you writing and is that a plate you cooking for people other then me" I asked as she smiled "I told him I was gonna leave tonight but my shit got pushed up and he's out right now" she said covering the plate putting something next to it "alright she said getting her stuff looking surprised as she opened the door she put the phone on her chest "I made you some breakfast my flight got pushed up and I wrote a note just in case" she said smiling as he kissed her "be safe my love" he said I knew exactly who it was "I will I'll call you when I land" she said as I heard her walk to the car "bitchhhhh" I said as she started laughing she started the car..
In Miami
Kalani
"Ugh girl I'm backkkkk" I said hugging her tight "girll I missed youuu now we going to the gym then a pole class then the studio" Liyah said smiling "oh noo" I said thinking about all that work "oh yess get on yo shit" she said pulling up to her house "yess I got you so much clothes" she said as I got a call from ray "hey girl" I said fixing my hair "bitch I'm 4 months" she said sounding like she was crying "bitchh" I said feeling bad asf "I'm so sorry I put my hands on you" I said as my heart sank "bitch I'm sorry for what I said for real shit was fucked up and I definitely understand how you felt" she said as I remembered what she said I got a call from Dave "hold on I'mma call you back" I said answering struggling to put these gym leggings on "look at all that ass" he said as I laughed I put the sports bra on I took a deep breath "that was enough work out for me" I said as Liyah laughed "girl come on gym pole class practice and if you got the energy we outside" she said "I'm in my bed" I said putting my bonnet on "I see you friend getting you on your shit" he said as i smiled...
In the gym
"Keep moving keep going you got this" Liyah said as I got back in my zone I was sweating all over the gym equipment she kept recording "ugh bitch I'm tired" I said squeezing my muscles as the weights felt lighter I pulled through as she kept encouraging me "yeaaa" she said as I put the weights up she gave me a high five and I drunk some water "ohhh yesss it's overrr" I said "we finna take a break" she said laughing as we walked out to find something we talked about what I was doing "girll I can't just be with him I just got out of a relationship" I said as she smiled "girl yes he treats you right he's consistent and y'all got chemistry don't be scared it's just dating" she said nudging me "oh hush" I said as we got smoothies I thought about the way he fucked me "yes y'all finna go together real bad" she said as I thought about him he texted...
Later on that night
Dave
"Bro who you getting flowers for" Ronny said as I put them in water "get out my business" I said as K called me I answered "you think you fancy in your little room" I said smiling as she flipped the camera "you tell me what's little in here" she said laughing "you" I said laughing "anyways let me tell you all about my day" she said as I laughed at her accent "I'm tiedddd so tiedddd I want a burger but Liyah got my location she filled my fridge with nothing but healthy food and she got my DoorDash account information" she said as I laughed "she got you on lock" I said "yes it's for the whole month so I'll be back to get a new place and back in Miamiii" she said as I rolled my eyes "don't look like that" she said as I tried not to laugh "how imma see you" I asked "you can come right out here" she said smiling as i smiled "that's all I wanted to hear" I said flashing his ticket and the roses "that's so sweet" she said as I admired her...
Liyah
"Good morningggggg" I said getting in Lani's bed as I laughed "good morning she said as "we got a schedule now today you get a little work out in to get them arms right then the studio" I said as she rolled her eyes "If I get a house in new york I could get a pole and practice" she said getting up getting on her pole "be careful girl I know you rusty" I said laughing as she put on jodeci she got up on the pole and said rusty where "girl them kids are my weights" she said pulling herself up and down as she spun around "girl you got a text from that mannn" I said as she smiled "what he say" she said continuing to practice "wyd" I said recording her as she smiled and did one last trick she got down and I stopped the video "yess" I said as she put her natural hair back in a bun she sent her favorite part of the video and got ready I gave her a chicken sandwich with a salad "what is this" she said looking at the food sideways "a start of a diet" I said as she rolled her eyes I smiled and showed her a order of doughnuts....
Kalani
"I can't" I said as I held my split "you got it she said as I felt the burn as I held onto the pole "you got this" the teacher said "now show me how you would speed up" he said as I moved my leg around I thrusted myself forward and wrapped my body around the pole "yess bitchhh" they said as I laughed and held my next pose she smiled "see now we can get our doughnuts" she said as I slid down into a split they laughed let's goo I said as we hugged my teacher he smiled and I wrapped my cover up around my waist "see body already getting there" she said as I smiled we walked to to the garage...
Dave
"Why you didn't answer my calls" she said as I smiled "just share your location" I said as she laughed "fine but when I see you I'm gonna kick you" she said smiling as I pulled up on her she put her phone and something else away and ran up and kicked me in my leg softly "you play a lot" she said as I hugged her we came close to kissing we pulled away as people watched us we made deep eye contact "what you got in there" I said as we got in the car she pulled out a bag of chips I laughed as she held them close I kissed her and she kissed back as I gripped her thigh we heard a knock on the window "ah ha caught you" her homegirl said as I rolled the window down "drop the chips" she said taking the chips we laughed "we just got doughnuts" she said as she rolled her eyes "with no frosting" Lani said "yup now I have a date I got all the snacks and fat girl cakes out you way until your cheat day" she said givin Lani her purse "have fun" Lani said hugging her I put my hand on her thigh as her homegirl walked to her car I rolled the window up and she sat back and sent me her address "what you tryna do" she asked as I started the car "shower get some food- and sleep" she said finishing my sentence putting on her seatbelt rubbing her eyes...
Jerome
"Hello I said laying down thinking about Lani "hello" I heard a nigga answer "put Lani on the phone" I said getting angry "she sleeping" he said hanging up "nah what" I said getting out my bed "y'all spoke to mommy" I asked bussing in the kids room "yes she said she loves us and she was going to sleep" Nia said as I felt a way "next time she call let me see the phone" I said closing the door as I lit a blunt...
Kalani
I felt Dave kissing my neck getting up "where you going" I asked "to get the food" he said as he rubbed my leg I checked my phone as he walked downstairs i fixed my bonnet and got up for my charger as I felt the pain from working out I sat back down and rubbed my legs as Dave came in with a plate I stared at him like he was the plate "you want some he asked as I bit my lip I opened my mouth and he gave his last bite I ate it as he stared at me I looked up at him and licked my lips as he kissed me I rubbed his neck as he picked me up with one arm are kiss got nasty as he put the plate down we took our clothes off he kissed down my body as I rubbed his hair he sucked on my clit and I moaned out as he played with my pussy "mmm fuck" I said as his tonuge sped up I bit my lip and leaned my head back he gripped my thighs as I scooted back "don't run" he said picking me up as I put it inside of me we both gasped and continued kissing as he held me I groaned as he grunted we left all types of love marks on each other as we kept eye contact I felt myself already catching feelings "you so fucking pretty" he said going all they way inside of me as I moaned out as I creamed as he pulled out...
Liyah
"Bitch you got the invite to the new roller skating rink "Im just seeing it but I'm just finishing getting ready now" she said as I got ready to "great see you there" I said as we hung up I put the final touches on my look I smiled as me and my man walked to the car the ride was quite "you look great baby" he said In his soft spoken voice "thank you bae I hope you skating with me" I said as he kissed me "anything for you" he said making it there fast and safe we took our pictures and mad our way inside I saw Lani putting her cute ass skates on I ran up to her like a kid "girl 7 right" she said giving me a matching pair "yess" now come on she said helping me as we tested the shoes I looked around "where yo man at" I wispered as we heard fan girls "there he is" as said taking her jacket off she twirled "you ready" she asked as they made eye contact she bit her lip as all the men stared at us...
Dave
"You should let me teach you how to skate" a lighter skin girls said smiling as Lani made her way to the seats "nah Im good" I said as she fixed her laces she looked for liyah as I helped her up "come on get in the rink" she said "I don't skate" I said smiling "come on Mr size 13" she said as we got some skates she helped me tie them and she slowly taught me a little we went to the slow side as they put on slow love songs I held her hands and she led the way "I thought you said you didn't wanna learn how to skate" the lightskin said riding passed as Lani laughed "you got good balance" she said as I looked at her they put on my first love people moved to the beat and "looks like you're gonna have to put that to use" she said "she put my hands on her waist "left right" she said moving her legs and body "come on" she said as she sung along lowly I listened we blended right in with the couples I watched the way her hips move "this is vibey" I said smiling as just In case came we sped up and got into it "I see you hitting them moves" she said two steping "bitchhh why my man busted his ass" her homegirl said laughing as she laughed "baby steps" she said as everyone sung along they remixed it to baby boy "look that lightskin bitch and her friend pointing us out" her friend said as they danced around the people made space and they sure was pointing them out i smiled wanting to see...
Kalani
"Oh she serious" we said laughing the crowd hyped it up "this is childish" Liyah said laughing but stopping as they kind of ate us up "let's do it we got plenty of dances to think" I said as they had they people yelling for more I let them have they 2 i a half minutes but I was eating them up "oh no baby" Liyah said getting low whining her hips I dropped low and belly danced my way up and duty whined as liyah joined in we gave a tease of a dance we got together the crowd went nuts as we got closer I skated around them and wined my hips I came closer as Liyah did her shit we showed out as they tried to walk off we hit the splits and crawled back up infront of them and wined as the song continued I whipped my hair as i smiled i always wanted to have a dance battle I sung alone as the song ended "yeaaaa ate you right back up" we said as liyah smiled I laughed as I caught my breath "this what y'all be doing in Miami" Dave said behind me as I laughed forgetting he was here "nope I wish we had dance battles more" I said laughing "I can see I'm gonna be on the slow side go have fun" he said getting closer I hugged him and made my own space as he made his way to a seat and I danced to the beat as a few people joined they followed me and a taught them some moves we took videos and pictures as they showed me some advanced moves I was shocked ride by Ciara came on we squealed and started dancing our way around the rink I got low and mimicked the was she danced in the music video "yess" they said as we all danced in sync The niggas started making noise at us Dave watched as I got low I hit the splits and danced my way back up I skated backwards and threw it back slow as the girls rode it "you might as well get some classes going" the owner said as they freestyled I followed her as she did as sexy fast dance the people made space as we continued Liyah flowed in as the ladies joined we got low and twirled all around "sure send me a schedule and if you don't have on I'll help you make one" I said as she smiled "you didn't tell me you had young fine women pulling up" Samia said rolling by as I rolled my eyes "I'll definitely give you a call" the owner said as I gave her my number the group gave me they numbers too  I texted Dave to order something and where the spare key was as he left I got something to drink on "I'll see you tomorrow boo" Liyah said as I saw Dave text she kissed my cheek and I left out as Samia watched ....
The next morning
Jerome
"Good morning mamas babies" I heard Lani say "let me see" I said taking the phone walking out the room "you letting niggas answer your phone" I said as I shook my head "you called like five times for what" she said as I got quite "I wanted to work on us but you got niggas putting you to sleep" I said as she laughed "bye Jerome put my kids back on the phone and what I do with whoever I'm dealing with is not yo concern" she said as I bit my lip "you'll see" I said giving the kids the phone "see this -heyy mommy we got school so I'll call you when we get out kisses" Nia said as the kids blew kisses "later baby" she said blowing kisses as they almost forgot about me "bye daddy" the kids said walking with they nanny to the car "bye babies" I said as I got ready to go to this interview I got call...
The interview
After the questions about my music I knew what was coming "You ever feel like your bm be shiting on you when she post up her new relationships she so sweet got her own shit but crazy mad as hell" the interviewers said "she do but I do be starting I was the first to move on with dream before the divorce was final now she won't even look in my direction" I said laughing "she to busy in her bag and in the next relationship I heard she was on Dave east flyer for New York and Miami with him in new york and they both in Miami and y'all got singles dropping on the same day she probably set that shit up" the nigga said "chill on her shes not my manager anymore that's on the new team and good for her I don't know nothing about them being together I just know y'all better bump my shit" I said laughing "about the infamous live" they said "yess the liveee" they said "she moved on took you back and you cheated after that" the woman said having it out for me "let me just say this Kalani I'm so sorry for all the shit I put you through all the embarrassment fights words triggers Im sorry" I said thinking about when we first met if I would've know what would become of me I would've left her alone "there you have it" she said smiling like she had it out for me....