For the last time.

Kalani
"You ready to come home" Jerome asked staring at the box I held close to my heart I shook my head yes hugged the doctor tight and got my things we walked out surrounded with security I zoned out as we continued to leave the security formed a circle as I was getting in the car I put the box next to us "you still didn't open it" he asked rubbing my head I shook my head no and looked at the city then "is anyone gonna be in the house" I asked wanting to see them but wanting to be alone "yea I tried but they wouldn't take no after not speaking on anything" he said holding my hand as I moved it away we finally pulled up and I grabbed my box took my shoes off at the door and walked in "welcome home" they said with gifts as I went upstairs to our bedroom put the box on the bed closed the door and laid down seeing there foot prints and pictures of them together I couldn't go farther I put the box in the drawer and let it out as Jerome held me I felt disgusted with him...
Mama Sky
I walked in and laid with her as Jerome kissed her cheek and went downstairs I rubbed her head and kissed her shoulder "I love you stay strong" I said rubbing her back as Rayna and Danella got in the bed too "we love you too Kalani" they said as we smothered her with love "mommy we missed you" Nia said as Kiara walked in with Jabari in her hands "I missed y'all too" she said looking at them as they got on the bed "how was pre-k" she asked Nia rubbing her face "ghetto daddy dropped me off and all the attention was on him and not my clothes" she said as I showed her pictures of the girls and Jabari in there school fits "aww I missed it" she said smiling as Jabari laid on her chest and went to sleep "you didn't miss our birthday though" Kiara said laughing "you so hyped about turning four" I said laughing "I smell a anniversary coming up" D said rubbing Lani's shoulder...
Rayna
"We'll see you soon" I said hugging Lani and Jerome "later" they said smiling as everyone else said their goodbyes Jay finally came out "y'all be easy" jay said hugging Lani "aii stay dangerous" Jerome said as we got in the car the ride home was silent "you good" he asked going in the house "yea I'm good still ticked but now's not the time" I said walking in straight upstairs "mhm you hungry" he asked "yea" I said walking "you sure she'll be okay with Rahj and the kids" I asked calling her to see "hello" she said "what you and the kids doing "sleeping in my bed with me" she said chewing something "oh where Jerome" I asked knowing he can't be out now "in the living room" she said watching tv as she showed the kids sleeping "he really look like his daddy" I said laughing "not too much on my god son Ms. Ma'am" she said rubbing his head as I took pictures...
The next morning
Kalani
I woke up checked the time and went back to sleep before the kids got up "mommy mommy wake up" I heard 30 minutes later "huh yea" I groaned rubbing my face "good morning beautiful" Jerome said bringing me breakfast in bed "good morning thank you " I said smiling at the food "we helped" the kid said smiling  "can we go to the park later " the kids asked me "sure" I said needing fresh air as the kids rant down stairs I took two bites and got up "when's that last time you ate" he asked as I got ready to shower "I don't know probably before- I paused and continued to go in the shower not wanting to talk about it "you gotta eat" he said following me to the bathroom "I did" I said getting undressed "Kalani you need your health in order" he said rubbing my back obviously annoyed "I can't even say healthy enough to have a healthy pregnancy what's food doing for me" I said turning the water on getting my bath ready "it's not your fault nothing you could've done would've helped them" he said as I  brushed my teeth and got in the bath...
Jerome
"It is" she said laying back "it's not la" I said feeling her energy grow dim "I should've known I should've never been yelling I shouldn't have let anything get to me I could've never answered the phone for you" she said breaking down "it's not you did the best you could I shouldn't have said what I said and did what I did and I am truly sorry" I said rubbing her back knowing I played a big part in her stressing "I accept you're apology but I'm truly done doing this" she said pushing my hand away "we got to get through this" I said looking down at her "you think imma keep letting you make me look dumb" she said laughing washing up looking me in the face "nah I'm done" she said getting out getting her towel "what about the kids" I said not feeling the conversation "you was thinking about them kids when you had another girl on yo lap kissing you caressing your body finna risk it all letting her suck yo dick" She said getting angry
Kalani
"Now you don't have anything to say" I said walking away to keep myself from going insane as Jaylyn took the kids to the park looking at us "I did that's why I'm still here fighting for us she meant nothing to me" he said holding my hand "get off of me" I said as he tried to pull me closer I snatched away from him and put some pants and a bra on and packed feeling the worst mentally "you not leaving and I know you tryna divorce me I need you" he said grabbing my bags I grabbed my shit from him and tried walking out as he picked me up I shoved him off and he threw me to the floor and we started fighting over the bag "yooo" Jeremiah said grabbing him "bro mind your business before shit get nasty" he said grabbing the bag my shirt my shoes and my keys "give me my stuff" I said not wanting to get into it "no you not leaving me who you going to see" he said he tried to snatch my phone we fought over that too Jeremiah tried breaking us up cause he was grabbing and swinging me so hard the phone flew to the floor I finally got feed up and decked him in his face and took the phone and tried to run downstairs as he grabbed my bra and ponytail my wig ripped and my bra popped I fell down the stairs and ran and he chased me I ran until I couldn't see him and saw my phone was broken I threw it and started cutting blocks scared he would find me until people started staring "fuck the block and the blogs gon eat this one up" I said covering my face and boobs trying not to break down walking in a store "oh my god do you need help" this woman said running up to me "can I use a phone please" I said to the lady..
June
"Yea you got a lil nice vibe- I said as my phone rang again same random number "Bro come get me please hurry he's going to find me" La said sounding shook up "where you at I said walking out on my date putting money on the counter and leaving to get in my car "bro I don't know I'm scared I have no shoes I- she said crying as the woman told me the address "I'm coming right now stay on the phone you not that far" I said speeding down the blocks "you see a black bmw" I asked looking around seeing her walking out the store to the car "what happened" I said opening the door giving her my jacket to cover her chest as I pulled off "we was fighting for me not to leave then again over my shit twice bro my phone broke wig ripped bra halfway coming I fell down the stairs off no shoes my whole body hurts no cards money nothing and nowhere to go I hit him one good time and he chased me now I got a mean headache" she said shaking as I drove to my house "you coming with me for the rest of the day for your safety" I said pulling up...