There were more than forty tables for today's banquet. Almost all the Lin family members came. The Wu family was also rare and generous. Four meat dishes and eight vegetarian dishes were arranged for each table. In addition to the staple food of rice, each person was given a printed rice. White-faced steamed buns with red hi characters.
  A woman secretly calculated in her mind, this is chicken, fish, a big bowl of meat and braised pig's trotters, dear, if you host this wedding banquet today, you will need at least three taels of silver.
  Ouch, I’m so willing to give it up!
  After three rounds of wine and five flavors of food, everyone gradually dispersed until the sun set.
  After clearing away the dishes, Mrs. Wu divided the remaining dishes among the women who helped her, and gave them each a bowl of braised pork. This was a dish she had planned for a cold day. Washing dishes is not an easy job, you have to thank others properly.
  Finally, several women returned home with happy faces.
  The tables and benches at the banquet were all borrowed from clan members. It was going to be dark soon, so we could only wait until tomorrow to return them to them.
  She received a lot of gift money today, and Mrs. Wu wanted to find some of her daughters-in-law to reconcile the accounts, but she walked around the yard several times, but didn't even see anyone. Mrs. Wu was wondering where the three of them were. When I went there, I saw Chuncao and Chunyan going to the back of the house each holding a bowl of red dates.
  Wu felt strange and hurriedly followed her, only to see the two little girls walking around to the back of the new house. Before Wu could get closer, Chunyan and Chuncao quickly walked out again, their hands empty. It was obvious that the sisters just now Who are they sending red dates to?
  Looking at the location of the new house, Mrs. Wu thought to herself, her three daughters-in-law wouldn't be hiding behind the new house and eavesdropping on the walls, right?  Sure enough, when Mrs. Wu came closer, she heard Mrs. Zhou and
  Mrs. Liu returning. Feng's whispers were heard.
  "Oh, sister-in-law, can you speak a little lower voice, so that we don't get discovered." "
  I know, I know." Mrs. Zhou couldn't help laughing, nodded and grabbed a red date and stuffed it in In the mouth.
  Ms. Liu lowered her voice, "At this time next year, maybe my sister-in-law and her grandson will be in my arms. Oh, it makes people envious just thinking about it." Upon hearing this, Ms.
  Zhou even grinned from the corner of her mouth to her ears, " What's there to be envious of? Your Yuansong family will get married next year, and in another year, you and your second brother will definitely become grandparents." Mrs. Liu nodded her head, smiling
  . It became a crescent moon, and she had been looking forward to this day for a long time.
  Seeing the happy expressions of her elder sister-in-law and her second sister-in-law, and thinking that her dog was only eight years old, Feng felt sad. It would probably take ten years before she became a grandmother.
  Mrs. Feng patted Mrs. Zhou and Ms. Liu, "You two are so prestigious. Unlike me, it will take at least another ten years before you can become a mother-in-law." "
  What's so prestigious about being a mother-in-law."
  Mrs. Zhou and Mrs. Liu said in unison. Although they said this, the expressions on their faces could not be faked. They looked like they were proud of themselves.
  "Why don't you lose your majesty? It is said that a daughter-in-law who has been married for many years becomes a mother-in-law. Look at how majestic our mother is when she waves the big broom. Hahaha. Fortunately, we both ran fast." Mrs. Zhou and Mrs. Liu also covered their mouths
  . Snickering, isn't it just running fast?
  runs fast?
  Why doesn't Mr. Wu like to hear this so much?
  Huh, if I hadn't kept my hands, I could have let you run away one by one.
  Thinking of this, Wu turned around and looked around for a big broom.
  Soon, Lin Yuanfeng, who was looking at me and I was looking at you with Gao Cui, suddenly heard a few ouch sounds coming from the window, followed by a burst of rapid footsteps, and then his loud voice, "Where are you running?" !”

  Lin Yuanfeng hurriedly opened the window and looked out, only to see his mother, his second aunt and his third aunt. The three of them were running quickly in front, while his mother, holding a bamboo broom, was chasing after them.
  ...
  The new daughter-in-law got up to make breakfast the next day, but Mrs. Zhou saw that her son was helping wash rice and light the fire.
  The young couple is in harmony, and Mrs. Zhou is naturally happy. She doesn't have those rules that require her daughter-in-law to do the housework.
  I remembered that when I first got married, didn't Dazhu often help wash the vegetables and light the fire? My mother-in-law didn't say anything at that time.
  After breakfast, it was time for the new wife to serve tea. First came Lao Lintou and Mrs. Wu, then Lin Dazhu and Mrs. Zhou, and then several uncles and aunts. Gao Cui served tea one by one with both hands.
  After drinking tea, Lao Lin and the others put the red envelopes they had prepared on the tray.
  As for Lin Yuanqiu and the others, they all received gifts after calling them sister-in-law.
  Chunmei, Chunxiu, and Chunyanchuncao each have a pair of beautiful white fungus. As for the boys, except Lin Yuanqiu, who wears a set of pen and ink, the others all wear a new set of clothes.
  "Thank you, sister-in-law!" Several little girls grinned from ear to ear.
  Lin Yuanqiu also held the pen and ink to thank his sister-in-law again.
  The two-day holiday ended soon. When sending his son back to private school this time, Lin Sanzhu brought another quilt to him. Seeing that the weather was getting colder, it was better not to freeze his son.
  Zhou Zixu has been waiting in the dormitory for a long time. He has not been idle for two days at home. No, he has copied a thousand-character essay again.
  Ever since he earned his first sum of money for copying books, Zhou Zixu has been out of control. Apart from going to class and eating, he is busy copying books every day. As for catching and raising grasshoppers, he has already done so. He was thrown out of the sky.
  In his own words, it is not as fun for Grasshopper to copy books. As long as he thinks that the books he copied will be bought by others, and then held in his hands like treasures and studied carefully, he will feel a special sense of accomplishment. Woolen cloth.
  ...