Lin Dazhu was thinking about whether to add, "Our price is negotiable," when the shopkeeper said, "Thirty cash is a bit expensive, and I won't pay you back. How about twenty cash per pound?" Lin
  San The stigma shook like a rattle, "No, no, no, I can't even take back the twenty coins. To be honest with the shopkeeper, I've made quite a lot of good ingredients for this snack. You must have tasted it just now." Hearing the twenty
  coins , although Lin Sanzhu was very happy in his heart, it didn't show on his face at all, and he felt that if he agreed too quickly, this person might have to bite off a few more pennies.
  So I must not let go easily.
  And Lin Dazhu, after listening to his third brother's words, couldn't help but think in his heart that the third brother's ability to tell lies with open eyes, he didn't know who he resembled.
  Then one made a counteroffer and the other refused to let go. After several back and forths, the middle-aged shopkeeper was defeated first.
  He looked at the shop across the way with people coming in and out all the time, gritted his teeth and said, "Well, you don't have to pay thirty cents, how about we just give it twenty-eight cents a pound?" Upon hearing this, Lin Dazhu pinched his thigh
  . He didn't dare to let go of his hand.
  Lin Sanzhu paused for a moment, then reluctantly said, "Twenty-eight cents, just twenty-eight cents. I saw that the shopkeeper sincerely wanted to do this business, so I just gave up the price. To be honest with the shopkeeper, we are the boss." Those who come from far away will have to pay a lot for the carriage and horse fees. Also, don’t worry, shopkeeper, we are the only ones who have this kind of dim sum, and you will be guaranteed to have the only one in the store." The middle-aged shopkeeper heard that there was only one
  . , the feeling of failure that I had just lowered the price was finally much better.
  They were all spot sales, and no deposit was required, so after the middle-aged shopkeeper heard that Lin Sanzhu said that the goods would not be delivered until tomorrow, he had no other worries except that he would change his mind and not sell. ⊿思⊿Rabbit⊿网⊿So
  , when Lin Sanzhu and Lin Dazhu were sent to the door of the store, the middle-aged shopkeeper kept emphasizing, "I will be waiting in the shop early tomorrow morning." Lin Sanzhu nodded, "Don't worry, shopkeeper,
  tomorrow We will deliver it in the morning."
  In fact, Lin Sanzhu was eager to deliver the goods to his door now and then go home with a lot of money.
  The reason why we have to postpone it until tomorrow is because the persimmon stems have not yet been removed from the persimmon cake.
  This weighs more than 500 kilograms, and you have to be careful when breaking it, so as not to damage the appearance of the persimmons.
  In this case, it will definitely not be finished in a while, so we can only make an appointment for delivery tomorrow.
  After leaving the dim sum shop, the two brothers quickly returned to the inn. In Lin Dazhu's words, before they regret it, let's finish the persimmon stems quickly. The business will be considered completed when the real money is in our pockets.
  When Lin Sanzhu heard this, he thought it was right. In other words, he still feels like he is dreaming.
  Originally, I just wanted to price it, but I didn't expect that I would be offered a high price.
  So as the elder brother said, the business is not done until the money is put into the pocket.
  So, after the brothers returned to the inn, they immediately went upstairs to the guest room.
  Lin Erzhu, who had been waiting anxiously, jumped three feet high with joy after hearing the selling price of twenty-eight cents. Then he immediately untied the cloth bag and picked up the persimmon stems one by one very neatly.
  As expected of three brothers from the same mother, Lin Erzhu had the same idea as his eldest brother and third brother. Only when the money actually reaches their pockets can they prove that they have really earned it.
  In this way, the three brothers, working from day to night, finally packed up all the persimmons.
  No, persimmon cakes can no longer be called persimmon cakes. In order to prevent others from copying the name, the three brothers gave it another name after discussion. Let's call it "Auspicious Ruyi Cake".
  Early the next morning, Lin Dazhu spent five copper coins and asked the innkeeper to borrow a cart in the backyard. After the three brothers loaded the bags on the cart, they sent them to the snack shop.
  When they got there, the shopkeeper was already waiting for them. The stone in the hearts of the three of them fell to the ground at the same time. Then they unloaded the goods, weighed them, and settled the money.