"Of course it's because there are not many people buying!" Feng said with a smile, "Sister-in-law, believe it or not, after we left, the shopkeeper and the store clerk were very happy that the old goods were finally sold out." Feng really didn't think so
  . Guessing it wrong, shopkeeper Jin looked at the people walking out of the store and felt indescribably happy. Most of the goods that had been stored for many years were finally sold. Today is really a good day.
  Sure enough, there is nothing in this world that cannot be sold. The reason why I accumulated it before was because the fate has not arrived yet.
  After leaving the embroidery workshop, the three sisters-in-law went directly to Cloth Shop, where most of the people today were.
  As before, Zhou and Liu did not participate in the selection of embroidered cloth.
  The two of them are very self-aware and know that the third sister-in-law is definitely better than them in doing embroidery work, so they can't go wrong by letting others get the best deal. They didn't even look at the pairs of insoles embroidered by the third sister-in-law. Even the shopkeeper of the embroidery shop looked at them. Do you all nod?
  Feng picked out more than a dozen colors of materials at once, and asked the shopkeeper to cut each of them six feet, which in total was equivalent to two pieces of cloth.
  Among them, except for the slightly darker materials of the insoles and purses, Feng chose Qingya as much as possible for other items such as pencil cases, fan covers, and handkerchiefs.
  Mrs. Liu opened the baggage and put the fabrics into the bag piece by piece, while Mrs. Zhou put the sixteen coins given by the shopkeeper into her pocket.
  One tael of broken silver was all that was left in the end. This silver was really worthless. 
  "Sister-in-law and second sister-in-law, let's go buy snacks right now."
  Mrs. Zhou and Mrs. Liu, "What snacks should I buy?"
  " Of course it’s snacks!” Feng’s smile turned into a crescent moon, she had earned a lot of money today.
  Seeing that the two of them were unmoved, Ms. Feng was in disbelief, "You two don't want to buy anything, do you?"
  Ms. Zhou and Ms. Liu were too lazy to respond and went on their own. Their son was about to get married, so here They are all worried about not having enough money, so how can they be willing to spend money outside.
  Feng was anxious, ran forward, stopped the two of them, and said, "Oh, I wonder how you two became mothers. You have earned so much money, shouldn't you buy some delicious food for your children to take home?"
  These words made Mrs. Zhou and Mrs. Liu hesitate. They suddenly remembered that they had never bought delicious food for their children.
  Seeing the hesitation of the two of them, Mrs. Feng hurriedly stepped forward, took one with each hand, and said with a smile: "Let's go buy delicious food for the kids now. I said you two don't even think about it. We are here today." What is this town for? When this big embroidery job is completed, are you afraid that there will be no private house for you to save? The piles of copper plates will be guaranteed to be more than you two can count!" I have to
  say , Feng and Lin Sanzhu are worthy of being a couple. No, Feng's speaking skills are not inferior to Lin Sanzhu's.
  Finally, encouraged by Feng's words that "there are too many copper coins to count," Zhou and Liu finally sent all the dozen copper coins that had not been warmed to the dim sum shop.
  As a result, Lin Yuanhuai and Lin Yuanbai were holding a piece of hibiscus cake in their left hands and a small twist in their right hands, and they were almost silly with joy.
  Moreover, it was the first time for the two of them to have so many delicious food, and they were worried about which one should I eat first.
  Also eating snacks were Lin Yuanqiu and his two younger sisters.
  Like Zhou and Liu, Feng also bought hibiscus cake and small twists, because these two snacks are the cheapest in the dim sum shop. Others like chestnut cake and pine nut cake cost twelve cents a pack, and a pack There were only a few yuan in the bag. Not to mention that the three sisters-in-law were really reluctant to buy it. After buying it, the children at home would lose one or two yuan. What’s the point?
  However, the three sisters-in-law have already decided that next time they sell embroidery products, they must buy some to try.
  Opening the oil paper wrapping the snacks, Feng first divided out a small half and gave it to her parents-in-law. Then she gave each of the three children a handful and asked them to keep it and eat it slowly.
  It's just that children have the nature of a child. Compared to a fake child like Lin Yuanqiu, Chunyan and Chuncao definitely don't have such good concentration. No, they obviously promised to do well, but in the end, they ate them all in less than half an hour.
  Feng picked up the thin bamboo strips and prepared to give a lesson, but Lin Yuanqiu was not happy.