Lin Sanzhu touched his son's little head and said with a smile, "It's used to fill the dog with ink."
  Filling the ink?
  Lin Sanzhu nodded. This was the idea he came up with after seeing many wine jars while carrying goods at the dock today.
  So after settling his wages, he couldn't wait to go to the grocery store and buy a porcelain bottle.
  Also, Lin Sanzhu decided that starting from tomorrow, he would get up a quarter of an hour earlier, and then use this time to help Gouzi grind the ink he needs to use every day, and then put it into a small porcelain bottle, so that Gouzi does not have to carry it with him The grindstone is gone.
  ...

Chapter 16 Embroidery Craftsmanship
  Lin Sanzhu kept his word. On the second day, at the beginning of the morning, he got dressed and got up. -Si-Rabbit-File-Sharing-and-Online-Reading-The
  water was brought into the house last night. After scooping a spoonful of it on the whetstone, Lin Sanzhu held the ink stick and sharpened it. Get up the ink.
  At this point, the sky outside was still dark, let alone the light in the room. Lin Sanzhu thought to himself that he must be rich by carrying the sack. No, he actually dared to light the oil lamp so early in the morning.
  But to be honest, the feeling of being able to make money is really different. Although I used to live a comfortable life, no matter what, I still lacked the confidence in my heart.
  But now, Lin Sanzhu's mood has changed a lot.
  Especially last night, when he saw a few kids eating pork and giving him uncle (father) fierce looks, Lin Sanzhu felt that his waist, which had been pressed by a sack for most of the day, was still straight.
  Soon the water turned into ink color. Lin Sanzhu carefully picked up the pottery plate that received the ink, poured the ink into a porcelain bottle on the side, then added two spoons of water to the whetstone and continued sharpening.
  When Lin Yuanqiu woke up, the ink in the small porcelain bottle was almost full.
  The book bag had been packed yesterday. In addition to books, paper and pen, Lin Yuanqiu also put a small dish in it, which is used to hold ink. When the time comes, he can pour the ink from the porcelain bottle into the dish. Dip in ink and write.
  Hearing the commotion in the yard, Mrs. Wu walked out of the house. What she was holding in her hand was the old clothes that Lin Sanzhu asked for yesterday. Mrs. Wu added a piece of coarse cloth to her shoulders overnight, so that when she carried the sack, she would feel more comfortable. More wear-resistant.
  "Mom, what are you doing up so early? It's cold outside!"
  Lin Sanzhu frowned. It was so cold and dew early in the morning, so don't freeze me.
  Mrs. Wu was worried in her heart, but she was dissatisfied, "What are you worried about? Your mother and I are not made of tofu."
  As she said that, Mrs. Wu stuffed the clothes into her third son's arms, and then took the two copper coins in her hand. He handed it over and said, "You will go to the town by bullock cart later. You can't bear to walk back and forth like this."
  Even if Wu didn't say anything today, Lin Sanzhu was going to take the bullock cart.
  Otherwise, not only will the daily journey be tiring, but it will also be delayed a lot in terms of time.
  Lin Sanzhu felt that if he used the time he saved by riding the bullock cart to carry sacks, he would definitely earn several more coins.
  Lin Sanzhu didn't accept the money given by Wu for riding the bullock cart. He still had more than a dozen wages from yesterday on him. It would be really unreasonable for him to ask for it from my mother.

  Old Lintou came out carrying a bamboo tube filled with water. Carrying a sack was a strenuous task, so how could he do it without carrying water?
  Seeing this, Lin Sanzhu smiled and patted his head. How could he forget such an important thing? His mouth was so dry when he was working yesterday, and it was so cold that there wasn't even a water stall on the pier. Later, I still asked Lin Shi for the water they poured.
  Lin Sanzhu sighed, no wonder the old saying goes, "Vinegar is fragrant when old, and ginger is spicy when old." Older people always think more thoughtfully than young people, and they still have a lot to learn.
  After leaving the courtyard, the father and son walked quickly to the clan school.
  Lin Yuanqiu did not put the small porcelain bottle into the book bag. Although the cork was tightly sealed, he was still worried that the ink would flow out and stain the book, which would make him cry.
  "Dad, it's okay if you don't buy the inkstone. Don't we have porcelain bottles? We can put ink in them from now on." This is
  Lin Yuanqiu's real thought. Now he is only five years old and has nothing to use for reading. It is necessary to be so particular, as long as it can be used, not to mention the way to use porcelain bottles to store ink is really good. Isn't it the same as the bottled ink in the previous life? Every time you write, you can open the cap and pour it out, which saves time and worry. How convenient.
  The most important thing is that Dad's thin body makes him really worried. Carrying sacks is hard work, and what will happen if he hurts his body.
  Lin Sanzhu nodded Lin Yuanqiu's little nose and said with a smile: "Do you think that daddy only works for your inkstone? Let me tell you, that's not the case. Now daddy is making money and is on top. Dad thinks that in such a day Only when you live it can you be energetic."
  Seeing his son looking at him in surprise, Lin Sanzhu thought that the child was still young and could not understand the meaning of his words, so he stopped talking.
  How could Lin Yuanqiu not understand what Lin Sanzhu said? Just now he was just surprised by the unconcealable confidence of the cheap dad when he spoke, and the full energy on his face.
  The clan school door was open, and the sound of reading loudly could be heard in the class room. It seemed that Master Wang had already arrived.
  Lin Sanzhu was rushing to the entrance of the village to take a bullock cart, so he did not send Lin Yuanqiu in. He squatted down, straightened his son's cotton-padded jacket, and warned: "Daddy is going to town. You must be obedient in school and listen." Do you understand what the master said?"
  Lin Yuanqiu nodded, "Dad, remember to come home early."
  The person in front of him suddenly reminded Lin Yuanqiu of his grandfather who sent him to kindergarten in his previous life. His eyes were full of love, which made him feel that even though he was in another world, But except for the basic necessities of life, the illusion that nothing else has changed.
  ...
  Have learned more than half of the three characters. In the past few days, Master Wang has not only taught the second half of reading, but also focused on the practice of calligraphy. In his words, it is the neat and neat calligraphy of one hand, which is the most basic face of a scholar. If If you write like a dog crawling, then you are not a scholar.
  Naturally, the children did not want to be denied their identity as scholars, so every writing class was full of energy.
  It is worth mentioning that since that day Lin Yuanqiu's "Porcelain Bottled Ink Technique" became popular in the school, within three days, every student in the entire class was imitating Lin Yuanqiu's example. I came to school every day with a porcelain bottle filled with ink.
  As for why it is "not more than three days", of course it requires time to digest and react.
  Lin Yuanqiu was a little depressed. Originally, he saw the envious looks from his classmates and was thinking about whether to include the bottled ink business in his future plans to make money. Unexpectedly, he had only been excited for two days, and his classmates were copying the same methods. It was gone, and now Lin Yuanqiu was like a balloon with a hole in it, dying out.
  The happiest person here is Mrs. Wang, because he no longer has to worry about the kids rubbing ink and knocking over the inkstone. Speaking of which, the ink spilled all over the table and the floor is very annoying to clean up. Bar.
  ...
  In the main room, the three sisters-in-law were doing needlework.
  Zhou and Liu mended their clothes, while Feng embroidered the flowers on the insoles with colorful threads.
  These silk threads and embroidery cloth were bought for her by Lin Sanzhu yesterday. Since she got married, Feng has never picked up an embroidery needle. At this time, she is still a bit sloppy when it comes to embroidery.
  But the more you practice, the more you'll get used to it.
  Seeing Mrs. Feng patiently embroidering stitch by stitch, Mrs. Zhou and Mrs. Liu found it strange that they had not done anything in the past two days.