Intro

Hi everyone! I'm back! Balance is a story I have been working on the past couple of weeks. I had no real direction of where i was taking this story until I got on chapter six and I realized I was developing a really good story with a crazy plot! I still don't know where this story will go honestly. I know the ending and I know the craziness I plan to in this chaos. I just hope I do a good job putting it together cohesively.

This story will deal with a lot of racial issues. If you want a unrealistic story about an interracial couple being together with no issues from the outside world, you might as well drop this book. I incorporated a lot of issues I personally dealt with with my college boyfriend who was white. He was such a nice guy. 😔 Probably my best relationship, but there was so much interference and I felt as if he never stood up for me when the very obvious microaggression would spew out. This is my way of rewriting history on what could have been.

These characters are in their senior year of high school. I feel uncomfortable writing stories about minors doing the nasty. There is going to be smut but in the later chapters when they become eighteen. I did my damnedest to make this a slow burn but I am very impatient. There is a lot of character in this story and a lot of drama. I'm going to try to update 2-3 times a week. Fridays and Saturdays are my calmest days of the week. I hope you guys enjoy this story. I also want to add that this story is a prequel to the college romance I have coming up later on this year. Enjoy.

Life Update

So I took a few weeks off from Wattpad. Although it was much needed. I missed it soooo much. I thought it would be good for me because I was hyper fixated on this app. I was writing everyday, I was reading everyday and I let my social life deteriorate. Losing my mom rocked my world in such a terrible way. I'm getting better.... I think. In the time I took a break. I've been out to social gatherings. I went to the Beyonce concert which was probably the best experience of my life. I'm just cruising by trying to adjust to the new norm. I want to interact with everyone on here more. Comment, vote, talk to me. I will try to keep up with everyone.

-Tacha 💋