Chapter 32

Harry fell back onto the bed feeling blissfully content. It had been a rocky start to the day, but the rest of the afternoon and evening had been wonderful. After dinner, they'd all retired to the drawing room.

Remus and Narcissa had been conversing pleasantly about a wide array of topics before Remus had politely excused himself. Harry had been a little concerned, but Remus reassured him before he left that he was perfectly fine and that Harry should simply enjoy the rest of the evening.

Draco had challenged Harry to a game of Wizard's chess to distract him, where Harry had lost badly, but he'd enjoyed it nonetheless. Victoria had played on the floor, crawling around and getting attention from everyone.

It had been a relaxing evening, and Harry couldn't help but think that was how families were supposed to be. It had reminded him of evenings at the Burrow – only much quieter.

Harry and Draco had worked together to give Victoria a bath and prepare her for bed earlier. Harry didn't care one whit that they were too young to be parents. He had loved every minute of the rather domestic evening. He was looking forward to doing it all over again the next day.

"You look goofily sappy," Draco said dryly, standing beside the bed and staring down at him.

"So, what's your point?" Harry retorted, not loosing the goofy grin.

"Just stating a fact," Draco said, a half smile curling his lips. The half smile slowly turned wicked. "We have some real privacy here finally. What do you want to do?" he asked.

In an instant, Harry's mind shifted priorities and he was prepared to do whatever Draco had in mind. "Whatever you want," he said.

"What if I told you I wanted you to strip and then sit back on the bed?" Draco asked.

"I can do that," Harry said, sitting up.

Draco smirked at him. "You're a little eager, aren't you?" he said in amusement.

Harry moved to kneel on the edge of the bed, pulling Draco close to him. "Draco, I love being with you. I love how you make me feel," he said. He tugged Draco closer until his knees were against the bed and their bodies were pressed together. "Do you feel how hard I already am for you?" he asked huskily. "I feel how hard you are, and I think you're eager as well."

Draco groaned, unable to deny it. Their mouths met in a passionate kiss, tongues exploring each other's mouths as eagerly as they'd been talking about. It wasn't until Harry started to move against Draco that Draco pushed him back, panting heavily.

"Strip," Draco ordered.

Harry blinked dazedly for a moment before remembering what Draco had said he wanted. When he did remember, he moved quickly to strip his clothes off before climbing back onto the bed.

Naked and incredibly hard, Harry sat leaning back against the headboard as Draco directed. He had no idea what Draco had planned, but he was more than willing to go along if they were both going to be naked.

His eyes tracked Draco's movements, watching as the other boy methodically removed his clothing, his movements slow and deliberate. He watched curiously as Draco stepped to the nightstand and removed a small jar with some clear substance inside.

Harry's eyes narrowed suspiciously. "Draco, where'd that come from?" he asked.

Draco smirked wickedly. "It came from your little bag of goodies that the matching pair gave you," he admitted, climbing up onto the bed.

"You've been into the bag without me?" Harry couldn't keep himself from asking.

Draco paused, his eyes darting to Harry, searching his expression.