°° Thirty One°°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

Seokjin found himself seated on the plush couch in their living room, gazing absentmindedly at the TV screen. The news broadcast was anything but pleasant.

It showed headlines detailing the abrupt cancellation of his wedding, leaving the reasons shrouded in mystery. Speculations were running rampant, with some suggesting that his involvement with Jungkook was the cause of this last-minute upheaval.

Seokjin rolled his eyes in exasperation, channel-surfing in an attempt to escape the endless gossip.

As he glanced at the clock on the wall, the time displayed 5 pm.

Almost an entire day had passed since Jungkook had left the house, and a growing sense of worry began to gnaw at him.

He couldn't shake off the nagging concern about his well-being, wondering where he had gone and why he hadn't returned yet.

Just as he was about to reach for his phone to call him, the device began to vibrate and light up with an incoming call. The caller ID displayed "Jungkook."

He answered the call, his heart relieved to hear his voice on the other end, soft and sweet as ever.

"Jungkook, where are you? I've been worried sick." Seokjin asked, a little bit relieved.

"Hey, Hyung. Namjoon Hyung will come to our house to pick you up in a few minutes." Jungkook replied ever so sweetly.

"I've left an outfit for you on our bed. I want you to wear it and get ready and I want you to look handsome as ever," he added.

His words caught Seokjin by surprise, and he blushed as he stammered a small "yes."

Jungkook's giggles danced through the phone, and before ending the call, he whispered in a seductive tone, "I'll be waiting for you, Hyung."

Seokjin was taken aback by his confidence and his playful tone, which stirred a mix of emotions within him.

"I... I'll be there," he stuttered; a blushing and flustered mess already.

With newfound determination, he rose from the couch and headed to their bedroom, ready to don the outfit Jungkook had chosen for him.

--«««««-»»»»»--

The doorbell echoed through the apartment, announcing Namjoon's arrival. With impeccable timing, Seokjin swung open the door, revealing himself in all his dapper glory.

He looked absolutely striking in his baby blue blazer, the fabric fitting him perfectly, and a crisp white t-shirt that accentuated his broad shoulders and handsome features. Under Jungkook's guidance, he had even applied a touch of makeup, subtly enhancing his already captivating appearance.