°° Seventeen °°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

Jungkook was overthinking while lying on his bed in his hotel room.

He came to a realization that the bill or the CCTV footage of the same would not help him much in exposing Jimin. He needed some solid proof for that. Jimin had an alibi and the CCTV footage would not be able to disprove it. He also knew that the bill alone would not be enough to prove his allegations.

Suddenly his phone buzzed with a notification that made him come out of his chain of thoughts.

He yanked the phone from the charging plug and opened it to see that Jimin had uploaded some photos on his Instagram. He rolled his eyes before opening it to like it as a formality but then his fingers halted.

He carefully looked at the photograph Jimin had posted. It was a group of people sitting in the hotel's dining area along with Jimin. Must be his close friends, Jungkook thought.

He double-tapped the post and was about to scroll down when the post's tagged accounts popped out. Jimin has also tagged his friends in the photograph.

He mindlessly clicked the accounts, not having anything else to do. As soon as his eyes landed on the account of one particular person who was sitting just beside Jimin and was smiling widely with the wine glass in his hand. Jungkook opened his account and that man had 'Professional Lawyer at Seoul Law Firm' written in his bio.

Jungkook's ears perked up.

He navigated to LinkedIn and searched for the same person.

"Ahn Do Won, Criminal and Civil lawyer at Seoul Law Firm. Family lawyer of many prominent business tycoons like Park Enterprises."

Jungkook knew that this person was it. The ladder to his goal. If this person was dining here, he must be staying here as well.

So Jungkook immediately got up and started dressing. Being so engulfed in deep thoughts, he had forgot to even wear his clothes. Hewas lying on the bed in his bathrobe only.

He hurriedly got dressed and stormed out of his room towards the reception.

"Excuse me!"

"Yes? How can I help you sir?" the receptionist asked.

"Uh- actually, could you tell me in which room Mr. Ahn Do Won is staying? He's my friend so I wanted to surprise him." Jungkook lied effortlessly, surprised by how skillfully he did that.

"Oh sure sir, let me just check it."

"Yeah, sure."

"Sir, he's staying in room 281."

"Oh, thank you so much."

Jungkook hurriedly turned around and ran towards the lift. In a hurry he didn't even care if he bumped into a lot ofpeople, when-