°° Eleven °°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

Hi! Nivi is back from a not-so-pleasant vacation.

I thought I'd be enjoying my time there, but the exact opposite happened. I got sick and then missed my train by two minutes.

The tickets were 10,000 rs (~$125) and I missed the train like some dumb person. I'm so angry at myself and my cab driver.

Goodness, and I'm still sick. My head aches because of tension due to which there will be a little slow updates.

Hope y'all will manage and understand for the time being.

For now, enjoy this chapter.

:)

.

.

.

Finally, Seokjin graduated with flying scores, and his father was beyond impressed with his dedication to his future. Mr. Kim soon announced that he will be appointing Seokjin as the CEO of his entertainment company SKN Entertainment.

Jungkook also passed his first year and now was preparing for his internship program in SKN entertainment for the job of an assistant cameraman. His major was also photography so Jin told him that it would become easier for him, and he won't have to do multiple jobs.

After that incident that morning, the tension between them never seemed to be faltering, one thing led to another, and they ended up having sex again and again.

None of them had problem with that though, Jungkook felt it a way to find validation for himself. To tell himself repeatedly that whatever the words Taehyung threw at him that, were just a lie.

But he knew that he was right, or else he would be having at least one friend in lifetime.

Onto Jin's perspective, he... was a bit attracted? to Jungkook. To be clear, he had feelings for him.While he wasn't sure if his feelings would ever be reciprocated, he felt like he had an emotional connection with Jungkook that he hadn't experienced with anyone else.

He found himself daydreaming about them being together and he felt a strong attraction that he couldn't ignore. But he decided to keep it to himself until Jungkook heals. The younger time and space for now and he wasn't going to burden him with his own feelings.

Maybe, someday, when things will be in better shape, when they will be settled, healed and content. Maybe at that time Jin would confess to him.

So, after Seokjin left the dorm and Jungkook joined his company for internship program, they still didn't stop fucking each other. It was like a silent agreement between them that they were gonna be friends... who fuck.