°° Nine °°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

.

⚠️Trigger warning: Self harm⚠️

.

"I'm sorry but I'm seriously suffering from a financial crisis. Can't pay for your fees and all expenses so I expect you to manage them by yourself" the man's voice resonated through the phone speaker. 

"But h-how am I s-supposed to-" *sigh*

"I have my share of father's property! Don't I?"

"U-uh J-Jungkook w-what are you saying? Didn't I already spent that money on y-your expenses till now?" the brother stuttered nervously. 

"H-hyung!" Jungkook cried, voice vulnerable. "I-I'm really a-alone r-right n-now, I-I want you b-by m-my side-"

"Please don't speak nonsense Jungkook. You're asking me to leave my family here in Australia just because you are feeling alone? Just say you don't wanna work and earn for yourself although you're old enough to do so!" his brother yelled. 

"T-that's n-not true! I have b-been-"

"If it's not true then manage your damn expenses! I have a family to take care of! and don't call me from now on!" the elder man yelled before abruptly cutting the call off. 

The beep sound rang in Jungkook's ear as the phone slid down from his hands onto the bed. So, this is how his brother cut off every relation with him. Just like that?

Not even thinking that he was the only person Jungkook had in this whole damn world. But now he was left alone, a burden of university fees, dorm fees and mess fees on his head that he had no idea how he would pay. 

His convenience store job would not pay him that much and he wasn't even graduated to get a decent job. Jungkook's heartbeat increased. 

His brain stopped working. He has had enough of it already. He held back tears. Just yesterday he went through such heartbreaking event and now this. 

He laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling. He had no idea what he is going to do and how he is going to face everyone in the university after Taehyung insulted him and told that he got fucked to everyone. 

He was panicking. 

--«««««-»»»»»--

Jungkook was helpless and forlorn.