°° Two °°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

.

Warning (18+)
This chapter contains slight BDSM.

Please skip if not comfortable...

.
.
.
.
.

Jin fell in love with Jungkook the moment the nerdy kid with extra baggy clothes and big-ass glasses adorning his doe eyes entered his dorm room with his luggage.

Jin was in last year while the younger was a freshman, they somehow ended up from being roommates to friends to fuckbuddies.

Never in his worst dream had Jin imagined the version of Jungkook he was today. The nerdy but cute glasses were gone, the outfits he wore were more precise rather than the baggy ones and the once introverted shy boy had turned into a man with godly body, flirtatious personality, outgoing and confident. Not to forget the piercings on various parts of his body and the tattoos that crawled up his right arm.

Jungkook had changed a lot.

Jin was still in love with him, the love kept on increasing with passing time to the extent that Jin's life felt almost impossible to live without Jungkook in it.

No matter how many flaws the other had, Jin was deeply in love with every flaw, with every pain, with every pleasure. The only thing missing was happiness, in both of their lives. But Jin was confident, the moment Jungkook accepts their love and decides to move on, their lives will become complete, with sheer happiness in it. 

Jin was in love with the boy who sat in one corner of the class with his head buried deep inside books whole time, the one who sat alone in the cafeteria munching on whatever he ate that time, the one who would time to time open up to him talking about his day at the university. 

One incident forced the cute boy to change drastically but Jin's love deepened with time, there was no turning back now. 

This Jungkook, who was sitting in front of him wearing a black shirt and black pants, first three buttons left open, gazing attentively at the file in his hand was no less than anything. 

"So, what your decision?" Lorenzo Marino, one of the Italian investors of the company spoke up, making Jin come out of his thoughts. They were in a meeting with a few investors from Europe, Jungkook, Jin and Namjoon who was Jungkook's manager. 

Jin cleared his throat, looking at the piece of paper in front of him. 

"I don't think there's anything wrong in that, moreover it'll only bring more profit to us if we do a photoshoot in Europe" Jin spoke, professionalism lacing his voice.