°° Eighteen °°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

"Jimin once asked me, what if he divorces his husband?" Jungkook took a deep breath and signaled the lawyer to continue.

"I thought he was joking and laughed it off but he appeared somewhat serious, he further asked me what will happen to his and his husband's property? So I told him that whoever files for divorce first, will have to pay alimony and the one who's forced to leave the marriage will have an upper hand in their own parents' property."

"And how did he react to this?" Jungkook asked.

"He just shrugged and said wow" the lawyer replied.

"Just that?"

"Yeah, I'm sure he was planning something... But who cares until I get the money" Do Won smirked.

In an unfazed manner, Jungkook stopped the recording and replied, "Right!".He had no time to waste. He had a plan and he was going to execute it no matter the cost. He was determined to get what he wanted.

He got up and started doing something on his phone. He then showed the screen to Do Won and asked him to enter his account number so that hecould send him the money. Do Won reluctantly complied. He entered his account number and waited for the money to arrive. Moments later, an alert popped up on his phone indicating that the transaction had been completed through.

Jungkook then exited his room and returned to his own.

He sat on the bed and listened carefully to the recording. Maybe this was enough to prove what Jimin had been up to. He replayed the recording several times, analyzing every word.

But he had to change first as coffee was spilled on his clothes, so he kept his phone on the side table and went inside the bathroom to change.

After some time, he came back and took his phone from the table. But suddenly, he came to a halt in midair. He took a deep sniff of his surroundings. There was a strange smell in his room, of someone's perfume.

Jungkook, however, did not use this type of perfume. So where did the smell come from? He looked around the room, trying to find the source of the smell but found no one. He was certain he had smelled this perfume before, and he felt a chill run down his spine.

But right now, he didn't have time for all that. He needed to go to Seokjin and tell him about all the incidents with proof. So he pushed away the thought in the back of his mind and went outside to search for Seokjin.

Not noticing a certain someone who was watching him leave from the other end of the corridor, an evil smirk plastered on his face.

--«««««-»»»»»--

Jimin looked up with eyes filled with adoration as his face neared Seokjin's. While his hands traced across the elder's chest, he strained his collar and fixed his tie as his breath fanned on his chin. He giggled when he noticed how the elder was looking away, not meeting eyes with him, and was even holding his breath.