°° Five °°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

.

The dormitory corridor was crowded, it was afternoon time and students were roaming here and there, whispering and laughing to each other when a petite young boy dressed up quite extra baggy clothes, meekly strolled through the path.

His bambi doe eyes adorned with big round glasses looking through the room numbers as he tightly clutched his cardboard box full of books to his chest, his other hand dragging his wheeled suitcase.

'Room 158' he read as he pushed his glasses upward before knocking on the door.

The door swung open, revealing a handsome guy with wide shoulders. But the problem that made Jungkook's gaze immediately lower down was that the man was shirtless.

"H-hello" he stammered, not meeting eyes with the said guy. The guy frowned, pursuing his plump lips before scooting backward and grabbing his t-shirt. He wore his t-shirt before turning back to the boy who was still standing near the door.

"Uh, yes?" the wide shouldered guy spoke up, looking questioningly at the other. Jungkook looked up, managing to voice out "I'm J-Jeon Jungkook, your r-roommate".

He placed his cardboard on the floor before scooting out a paper from his pocket, showing it to the taller man. It was his room allotment letter.

"Oh, come inside please!!" he said, welcoming him inside as Jungkook stepped inside, doe eyes taking a look of the room.

Jin showed him his side of the room and Jungkook nodded, dragging his luggage inside and putting it on the single bed on the left side of the room.

"Hi! Myself Kim Seokjin. I'm in final year" Jin introduced as he forwarded his hand to shake with the boy. Jungkook looked at his hand innocently before shaking his sweaty palm with him. "First year" he mumbled afterwards, and Seokjin nodded.

"Yo! Jin-" shouted the man who burst open through the room, halting in his tracks seeing another person in the room. It was Noah, Jin's classmate.

He looked at Jungkook with a frown, judging him with his appearance as he scooted away towards Jin and dragged him to another corner. Jungkook turned around, dusting his bed and study table, not minding the other two presence in the room.

But he could clearly hear what they were whisper talking about, and it was definitely not pleasant to his ears.

"Who's this dorky ass dude in your room?" Noah whispered, quite loudly though.

"My new roommate" Jin shrugged as he grabbed a book from his study, flipping through its pages.

"Looks dumb as fuck to me-"