°° Twenty Seven°°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

.

⚠️WARNING: Mentions of the "R" word. ⚠️

If it triggers you, please don't read further. 

.

.

.

A dimly lit living room, two chairs facing each other. The atmosphere is tense, and heavy with unspoken emotions. The married couple sit facing each other. The weight of broken promises and infidelity hangs heavily in the air.

Taehyung looks down, avoiding Yoongi's eyes. He fidgets with his wedding ring, a symbol of the commitment he had once made.

Yoongi hadn't said anything yet but the iPad that sat on the table in front of them spoke thousands of words into the silence. It was clear, the foundation of their marriage was shattering with the huge blows of the hammers of broken promises.

"Taehyung, we need to talk about what happened. The trust we had...it feels like it's shattered into a million pieces." Yoongi spoke, his voice trembling as he tried to sound stern.

Taehyung sighed deeply, finally looking up to meet Yoongi's gaze. "I know, Yoongi. I messed up, and I'm so sorry. There's no excuse for what I did."

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY 'SORRY'? HUH??" Yoongi snapped, his fist landing on the table.

Taehyung flinched, his forehead sweating as he again avoided his husband's gaze.

"Do you remember the day we decided to get married? The promises we made to each other? 'For better or for worse,' we said. But this...this is worse, Taehyung. "You tried to sleep with Jungkook by drugging him?"

"HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK OF THAT??? DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS CALLED? IT'S CALLED RAPE!! YOU TRIED TO RAPE HIM! AND FOR WHAT REASON?? FOR SOME PROPERTY? YOU THINK IT'S OKAY TO CHEAT ON ME FOR SOME MEAGRE MATERIALISTIC STUFF? IS YOUR LOVE FOR ME THAT WEAK??" Yoongi yelled at the top of his lungs, towering over Taehyung who shrinked into his seat, his throat going dry and life flashing in front of them.

"No!" He replied slowly. "It's not like that, Yoongs. You're taking it the wrong way-"

"I'M NOT TAKING IT THE WRONG WAY TAEHYUNG. IT'S YOU WHO'S TAKING ME AND THE PROMISES YOU MADE TO ME FOR GRANTED. AND MIND YOU, I'M NOT LETTING YOU GET AWAY WITH THAT." Yoongi threatened him.

"I- no-"

"You know what, it is actually my fault! How can I get together with a guy who manipulated an innocent kid into sleeping with him just for a bet? I should have known better. How can I expect loyalty from a guy who played with a naive boy's feelings, reputation, his whole life actually. And now you have crossed all your limits. I have nothing to do with Jungkook but I'm not accepting being with a guy who tried to rape someone and is now trying to justify that."