°° Twelve °°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

Jungkook felt like throwing himself off a bridge or something. His heart hurt badly. He was a terrible person, worse than the devil himself. He felt like he had done so many wrong things in his previous life that he deserved such unhappiness. He felt so overwhelmed by his guilt and shame that he thought he deserved such misery.

But Seokjin never deserved the suffering he was going through because of him.

Seokjin did not come to the office for two days after they returned from Italy. Each day, Jungkook peeked into his cabin to see his 'comfort person' but he wasn't there.

This made Jungkook's heart sink, day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute. His subconscious thoughts blamed him a lot for hurting and breaking Seokjin's heart.

So, on the third day, when he again didn't find the elder in his cabin, he broke down. Not caring about his surroundings, he gripped the handle of the door of the CEO's cabin and cried silently, his shoulders shaking terribly as he hiccupped.

Hoseok, Seokjin's secretary, who was inside the cabin, heard the commotion and quickly opened the door. He saw theman standing there in tears. He grabbed the man's shoulders and hugged him tightly, comforting him in his time of need.

Jungkook took in the embrace and cried until he could hold back his emotions again. Hoseok looked worried because he had other possibilities cooking up in his head.

When the CEO took a vacation leave a week ago, he thought hewould be able to witness Jungkook and Jin as a couple after they returned. But watching the young man wailing his heart out in front of the elder's cabin said a lot opposite about Hoseok's predictions.

"What happened Jungkook? Why are you crying like this?" he asked concerned.

Jungkook wiped his tears with histattooed hand and bit his lower lip.

I'm sorry, Hyung if I bothered you-"

"No! You didn't bother me at all. Now tell me what happened?" Hoseok asked sternly, giving a look to which Jungkook could never disobey. He took a deep breath before speaking out.

He told him how the elder proposed to him in Italy and how coldly he rejected him. Hoseok heard all of it with wide eyes, questioning why Jungkook would do such things.

"Uhm-" Jungkook looked elsewhere, trying to ignore the question but the elder was adamant. Slowly, he rubbed the younger's hand.

"You can tell me, Kook! I'm here!" he assured earning a meek nod from Jungkook.

Jungkook took a deep breath before speaking it out.

"I-I don't want him to-

He deserves someone better than me. He's handsome, loving, caring, and everything, and I on the other side, I'm just a whore who sleeps around and forces him to-