°° Twenty Nine°°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

Mr. Park couldn't contain his shock and anger as he confronted his wife, Eunbi. He had just learned about her involvement in helping their younger son engage in illegal activities like blackmailing and attempting to rape an innocent boy like Jungkook, to acquire property and potentially push their elder son out of the family's picture.

"Eunbi, we need to talk," he began, his voice stern and resolute. Eunbi, looking nervous and avoiding eye contact, replied, "What is it, honey?"

Mr. Park's frustration was evident as he continued, "We've found out about what you and our son Taehyung did to obtain the family property. It's not just shady; it's illegal, Eunbi!"

All the people there looked at Eunbi with eyes of hatred. Mrs. Kim's face was drained of colors as she couldn't believe her friend could do these things. Mr. Kim held his wife close as she witnessed the scene unfold in front of them.

Taehyung was currently unconscious and everyone was waiting for him to wake up until Yoongi decided to reveal how she was also involved in Taehyung's plan to eradicate Jimin from the property ownership.

Eunbi, attempting to defend her actions, responded, "Honey, you don't understand. Our younger son needed that property, and I helped him. It's for the family's future." Mr Park, growing angrier, retorted, "The family's future? At what cost, Eunbi-ah? Are you willing to ruin our elder son's life just because you don't approve of his career choice as a model?"

Eunbi attempted to justify herself further, saying, "Honey, you know how embarrassing it is to have a son in that profession. It's not respectable." Mr. Park's frustration peaked as he insisted, "That's his choice, Eunbi! He's an adult, and he should be allowed to make his own decisions. You don't get to decide what's respectable or not."

Jimin looked at his mother with hurt eyes. He couldn't believe those words were coming out of his own mother's mouth.

He couldn't stay quiet any longer. He stepped forward, his voice filled with hurt, and addressed his mother, "Mom, is it true? You helped him to throw me out of the picture?" Eunbi was taken aback by Jimin's sudden appearance and tried to explain, "Jimin, it's not like that. I just wanted what's best for the family."

Jimin, his heart heavy with disappointment, responded, "And you think it's best to support illegal activities and betray your own son? You've made your feelings about me clear, Mom."

Mr. Park, sensing the emotional turmoil, tried to console Jimin, saying, "We'll deal with this situation, but we need to make things right and ensure justice is served." Jimin, feeling heartbroken, walked away, leaving behind a family torn apart by conflicting values and actions.

Hoseok followed him behind as he really cared about his boyfriend. He knew that Jimin needed someone to talk to and that he was going through a difficult time. He wanted to offer comfort and support, so he followed after him to make sure he was okay.