°° Twenty Three °°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

Early Update because I'm gonna be busy for next few days.. :)

ILY<3

.

.

There was a vibe of despondency clouding up the environment of Jungkook's room after Seokjin left. He was left alone with his thoughts, confusions and feelings to contemplate.

This unsettling feeling in the pit of his stomach was not helping at all. He needed something. He needed-

-answers.

To his own spiral of melancholy and shitty decisions.

He has taken many bad decisions which he is, of course, not very proud of. But this decision that was suggested to him by Seokjin himself.

"Don't associate yourself with me."

It didn't set right with him. The elder might have tried to sound stern but who he was talking to? He was talking to Jungkook who knew him by his single cell.

He sounded hurt. Very hurt. To the point he could hear something break within the elder.

-and that did not sit right with Jungkook.

His mind, slowly started to scream to him, he had hurt Jin unknowingly because he was confused because of his own shitty past.

Just because Taehyung was a shitty person who pretended to love him, it didn't mean Seokjin would turn out like that as well.

Flashbacks. That's what he was having.

The way he had sex with the elder to get rid of Taehyung's thoughts. The way he took Seokjin for granted when he was pouring his heart out for him. The way he rejected him for his own insecurities.

The way he broke his heart.

The way he disappointed him.

Of course, Jungkook suffered through a lot of stuff that no-one should suffer. But does that excuse him to hurt other's feelings?Assume the future based off his own overthinking?

Does that give him the right to break Seokjin's heart like that?

Was he just suppressing his feelings because he couldn't move on from Taehyung's betrayal?

Did Seokjin deserve to suffer the consequences of something Taehyung had broken?

-and for the very first time, the answer rang loud and clear in his head.

NO.

It was his heart's words. His heart finally communicated with his mind and everything that clouded his senses, his feelings, his emotions became clear as a blue sky on a sunny day.