°° Sixteen °°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

"Jungkook didn't come today?"

Seokjin's gaze flickered from his file towards his secretary Hoseok who was talking to Namjoon, Jungkook's manager.

"Yeah, I tried calling him but he isn't picking up."

"Oh really," Hoseok said out loud so that the CEO could hear.

"I wonder what's wrong with him?" he continued, side-eyeing Seokjin who now had a concerned look on his face.

Jungkook went shopping with them two days ago. Seokjin clearly saw how uncomfortable he was looking at the end of the day and his cheeks were red? Seokjin thought a lot about it but couldn't jump to any conclusions.

'Is he okay?' Seokjin wondered.

--«««««-»»»»»--

'Ding Dong'.....

Seokjin rang the bell of Jungkook's apartment multiple times but no one answered the door. His hands were filled with packets of something as he tried to peek through the peephole but he could not see anyone.

He sighed heavily before deciding to open the door himself. Of course, he knew the passcode but he didn't wanna breach Jungkook's privacy but it looks like he had no choice now.

He entered the passcode and the door opened. He opened the door to find an empty living room engulfed in dead silence. He could tell something was off.

He placed the packet he brought on the kitchen counter and walked towards the bedroom. The bedroom where they had spent countless nights together, closest to each other-

He pushed the bedroom door open to see a figure sitting near the bed on the floor. Head ducked in knees and shoulders shivering. Seokjin panicked.

"JUNGKOOK!" he yelled concernedly making the other person in the room jump and shiver. Jungkook's figure shook terribly and he hugged his knees closer to himself and slid backwards, he didn't even bother to look up, he knew just by the voice who it was.

The elder stepped forward and crouched near Jungkook who did not dare to look up.

"What happened baby?" he asked, holding his shoulders firmly as he tried to make him look up but Jungkook didn't dare to.

He shook him to get him out of his trance. Jungkook finally looked up and the sight made Seokjin's heart drop. Face littered with tear stains, cheeks red and swollen, eyes teary and lips wobbling.

What has happened?

"H-Hyung" Jungkook cried out, his voice pleading and shaky "W-what do I d-do? This p-pain won't g-go a-away" he stammered brokenly while clutching his chest with his hands.