°° Twenty One °°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

.

WARNING⚠️- [👌👈] 👀

.

They kissed passionately as if they had been waiting for that moment their whole lives. They felt a connection that could not be broken.

Their embrace seemed to go on for eternity, and when they finally pulled apart, they were both overcome with emotion. They looked into each other's eyes and knew that nothing could ever come between them.

Nothing would ever be the same.

They both lay side by side in a comforting silence for a few seconds, hooded eyes staring at each other, minds blank, and bodies out of their control.

"Hyung!" Jungkook babbled, his voice small and soft, almost a whisper. His breath fanned over Seokjin's lips which made the other lose control over himself every passing second.

"Hyung! Why is 'us' so confusing?" he questioned, his eyes tearing up. "Why do you feel so warm? Why do I wanna stay near you like this forever? I have no right to feel this way. What is happening to me? Why my heart feels empty as I remember you're gonna be someone else's? Is this how I'm supposed to feel for a 'friend'?" he blabbered, tears streaming down his cheeks as he spoke his impulsive thoughts without a second thought.

Seokjin tried to comprehend the words but his mind was out of it. He just understood that Jungkook was crying, he wanted him to stay by his side like he has been all this while. So he too, acted impulsively and scooted closer to his crying 'baby', his arms wrapping all around him protectively.

He hugged him. The younger's face buried in his neck, their breathing erratic as the elder caressed his nape lovingly.

"It's okay, baby." he said, all impulsively.

"No!" Jungkook screeched, his voice nasal and high pitched. "It's not okay! I don't know why but-"

Seokjin wrapped his palm around his nape and pulled him into a kiss again. Their lips meeting again, softly and moving with each other on their own.

Seokjin's actions seemed to surprise Jungkook. His eyes widened and he felt himself flush, a warmth spreading through his chest. His body was responding to Seokjin's kiss in ways that he hadn't been expecting.

Jungkook's hand flew to circle around the elder's neck, wrapping his arms around him and pulling him closer to himself. They rolled over while kissing.

Jungkook's body sinking into the bed as the elder lied on him, kissing him deeply and feverishly. Their teeth clashed as the elder swallowed his muffled moans.