°° Eight °°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

[Note: Might not update after this for some time because the author is depressed and suicidal... I need therapy and some alone time with myself... hope y'all will understand...:(]

.

⚠️Trigger warning :  Slut shaming⚠️

.

Jungkook hunched over the toilet bowl, gagging and throwing up. His eyes getting teary in the process when he felt his roommate gripping his head tightly, another hand running on his back to soothe him.

Seokjin was there, even when he was puking, he didn't feel disgusted, he tried to help the poor boy as much as he could. Jungkook felt like a bother, a burden over his roommate, but he couldn't do a thing. He was sick, extremely.

Yesterday, after having sex with Taehyung and him leaving Jungkook alone, he never came back in the room. The young boy had somehow managed to collect and wear his clothes while limping and wiping his overflowing eyes.

When he came out of the room, he saw Taehyung sprawled on the couch, watching a match and eating pizza. Jungkook gulped seeing the food, he was surely hungry, he hadn't eaten anything since morning, and it was almost night, but it felt weird to ask for food when Taehyung didn't bother to ask him.

Taehyung turned around to see him standing by the door with shaking legs and smirked. "You're leaving right?" he asked nonchalantly and the younger understood he didn't want him to stay at his place anymore. So, he nodded, ignoring the fact that he had no strength to walk, ignoring the fact that Taehyung should be at least dropping him back.

He opened the apartment door and limped outside. Taehyung, again, did not bother about him at all. The poor boy somehow managed to walk to his dorm, limping, walking really slowly, hand on his back to not look weird while walking.

When Seokjin had opened the door, he was surprised to see a disheveled Jungkook with flushed face and teary eyes, standing at the door. Jin was taken aback but before he could ask anything, Jungkook walked inside and dropped himself on his bed and closed his eyes.

A tear slipped past his eye as he slept, uncaring of his paining body and hungry stomach.

At 2am at night, he found himself getting up from his sleep and running to the bathroom. Seokjin had woken up and was now helping the shaking boy hunched over the toilet bowl, vomiting bile and other body enzymes.

After cleaning up, Jungkook walked inside his room with the support of the wall, plopping on his bed tiredly, covering himself with duvet.

"Jungkook! are you alright?"