°° Twenty °°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

It was the bachelor's party today. Day after tomorrow will be the wedding and Jungkook has very much gave up on the idea of stopping the wedding. He has suffered enough.

Jin doesn't even want to listen to him so what's the use of fretting over that man anyways? But despite all of that...... Jungkook can't help but feel bad.

Feel sad and guilty over what happened yesterday and how Jin yelled at him. It all seems too unreal and Jungkook is still contemplating if whether he was dreaming or Seokjin actually yelled at him like that.

He feels like he can't look at Jin the same again and he's afraid that Jin will never forgive him. He's not sure what he should do and he's afraid to make things worse. He wishes he could turn back time and make things right.

Right now, seated in the far corner of the party hall, eating potato chips and rethinking his life decisions. That's what he's doing right. He's far lost to acknowledge that he's a famous person who needs to socialize when attending a lavish party like this where people are talking, laughing and having the time of their lives.

He was never comfortable with the idea of fame and attention. All he wanted was to enjoy a peaceful and quiet life.

But he stayed. Stayed for someone. He didn't know why he did that but he knows the only reason he accepted to change his life and move forward in it is Seokjin. He did it for him.

Because it made Jin happy. He could practically picture the proud smile on the elder's face whenever his shows became successful or his concepts spread worldwide. He lived for the smile, the adoration Jin had for him.

What else he even had in the world anyways? He had no loved one, no friends except him and that's when reality poured upon him.

He can be the good friend Seokjin has been to him till now. He knows the Jimin will try to ruin Jin but so did Taehyung to Jungkook. But Jungkook made through it because Jin was beside him, always.

Jungkook can be his Seokjin now. The one Jin would lean on in the tough times. So what if he won't be able to stop the wedding. He can still be the best friend to Seokjin and help him out of trouble.

Yes, this seems like a-

"Hi Jungkook! What the fuck are you doing here?"

Jungkook flinched at the abrupt anxious words thrown at him by someone. He turned his head to see who it was.

It was Hoseok. He had a look of disappointment on his face.

"Jungkook, why are you sitting here like this? Did you plan something or not? Did you forget you had to stop the wedding? Save Jin? What happened?"

Jungkook's brain lagged at the amount of questions thrown at him at once by the elder.

"Uh- Hyung actually-"