°° One °°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

A howling gust of wind shook the enormous trees on the side of the road, leaves getting wet and dropping trails of water droplets as the clouds shed water from the dark sky above. 

The sky lit up in sudden lightning and a loud thunder was heard following it. A black range rover with tinted glass was parked on the side of a lone highway that was decorated with trees by both sides. 

Rain was pouring heavily, wetting the car as tiny droplets slid down the tinted glass that was fogged from the inside.

The whole car was shaking, and pretty unpleasant sounds were audible from it. A hand suddenly slapped onto the glass, dragging downwards as the fingers slid down the glass. 

(18+)

"Oh my god yes!!" a pretty honeyed and breathy voice resonated as the brown-haired man held the headrest of the back seat of the car with his tattooed arm for dear life. His body being pushed forward with every thrust of the wide shouldered man from behind. 

Jungkook's knees felt like giving up as he was being drilled from behind, the pleasure was getting too much as he neared to release the bubbling feeling in the pit of his stomach. 

The man behind him grunted deeply, his bony fingers digging in his tiny waist as he saw his dick sliding in and out of the pretty hole that was clenching around him, Jin moaned in pleasure while sucking a deep breath. 

Jungkook's moans were high pitched, almost slutty as he threw his hips back onto the other's dick, begging for more. His one hand pushed against the fogged-up glass creating an imprint on it while the other dig into the cushioned seat. 

Jin slammed his dick into the tight heat with an increase in his pace, making the other stumble forward with the little force resulting in his head colliding against the window. Jungkook cried out. 

"Oh I-I'm so sorry baby! Did you get hurt?" Jin asked, concern lacing his voice as he saw Jungkook rubbing his forehead. 

"N-no, it's okay, y-you c-continue" Jungkook replied timidly. Jin thought for a moment and then continued thrusting chasing his orgasm as Jungkook's eyes rolled back.

He clasped his hand on his mouth as he muffled his loud scream and came on the leather seat, splurting out ropes of white cum and dropping his head down. 

As he came, he clenched really tightly around Jin resulting in squeezing his dick harshly, Jin gave a last thrust into his entrance as he came as well, spilling his seeds into the condom he was wearing. 

Jungkook slumped on the seat tiredly, breathing air fast as Jin also laid beside him catching his breath. Jungkook looked at Jin with hooded eyes, "thanks Jin" he said, and Jin nodded, his lips forming a thin line.