°° Six °°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

Jungkook was seated in the university cafeteria, in one extreme corner, away from people, sipping on his banana milk quietly that was only thing he could afford with the money he earned, doe eyes looking out of the window. 

Watching the pretty roses swaying as the wind blew, their soft red petals blooming more as the wind opened them and distributed their scent all around. 

Suddenly he felt a presence beside him, he turned to his side and found one of the guys from the previous day's incident at the store, sitting beside him. It was the red hair guy, probably the school's most attractive boy as Jungkook had heard his classmate gossip about. But the question was, why was he sitting beside Jungkook?

"Jungkook?" Taehyung asked in his deep voice, making Jungkook shiver, but he nodded hastily, eyes not even blinking in surprise. 

"Here" Taehyung spoke as he slid a plate full of food in front of Jungkook who looked at him confused, his brows knitting and a pout forming on his lips. Taehyung chuckled deeply, his hand coming up to pat the younger's head lightly. Jungkook squirmed a little a the touch, quite taken aback. 

"W-why I d-don't want-" 

"Because I'm giving this to you Jungkookie!" Taehyung emphasized, lips flashing a boxy smile making Jungkook's heart melt. 

"Oh okay" he replied meekly, looking at the food in front of him. 

"Come on, eat!" he provoked as Jungkook nodded slowly, hands shakily reaching out for the chopsticks as he bowed to Taehyung before shakily digging into the food. 

He hesitantly took a bite, chewing it with mouth closed and cheeks puffed cutely. 

Taehyung rested his elbow on the table and placed his chin on his palm, admiring Jungkook while mumbling "Cute" to him. 

Jungkook blushed, tip of his nose and cheeks flushing red at the compliment as he adjusted his glasses on the bridge of his nose. 

"You should eat more Jungkookie, you are so weak" Taehyung spoke concerningly while eyeing Jungkook's arms and face. 

Jungkook choked. 

Taehyung panicked as he passed his water bottle, lightly patting and rubbing his back while making him drink water. 

Jungkook's eyes watered, stomach churning with adrenaline rush as his heart bloomed with something he hadn't felt in ages. 

Care?

Someone caring for him and his health. Someone taking care of him? Jungkook had already lost hope about that happening.

He looked around saw the whole cafeteria eyeing him weirdly, some with shock and some with disgust. Well, it wasn't usual for the school's heartthrob to behave like this with a nerd, that was something really abnormal, so it received everyone's attention.