°° Ten °°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

°˖✧✿✧˖°

.

(18+)

Half an hour into the situation and Jungkook was still sobbing into Jin's chest, hiccupping from time to time. He just couldn't stop crying, his heart was hurting that bad. The emotions he had caged inside himself since that day were now pouring out like thunderstorm as his emotions were out of control.

"N-nobody w-wants m-me" the young boy hiccupped "I-I'm so u-unwanted, unattractive a-and unlovable" he added while sobbing painfully. Seokjin's guts twisted in angst.

"I don't e-even k-know w-why I am alive."

Seokjin gasped, hugging the boy tighter, "No baby why are you saying that? It's not like that-"

"It is, n-nobody w-wants me, I'm a b-burden to everyo-"

"No! You're not unwanted when I want you, I desire you, I lo-"

"Hyung p-please d-don't say such t-things, it h-hurts!" Jungkook clutched his fists to his chest where it hurt.

"I really want you in my life Kook! Trust me!" Jin assured.

Jungkook looked up at him with teary eyes, gripping his shirt collars tightly while his eyes continuously shed tears of pain. His eyes screamed pain, hurt. He wanted comfort, assurance that he was wanted.

-and Seokjin will do anything to give him that assurance.

So, Seokjin leaned down, kissing his tears away as Jungkook closed his eyes, his grip around the collars tightened as he didn't want to let go of Jin.

Jin then kissed his forehead lovingly, Jungkook shivered, feeling such affection directed towards him in years.

"H-hyung!!" Jungkook whimpered, pulling Jin toward himself "p-please."

Seokjin knew what he was asking for.

He pushed Jungkook backward carefully, the boy didn't open his eyes, his glasses still adorning his closed eyes.

"Open your eyes, Kook!" the elder whispered calmly, hovering above him. Jungkook slowly opened them, doe eyes, glistened with tears, begging for assurance.

He wanted to feel desired, wanted.

The younger it his lower lip, breathing abnormally as Seokjin smiled at him and pecked his nose. "Do you want to-"

"Hyung please!" Jungkook screeched, pulling the elder down, hugging him tightly as his weight landed on his fragile self, "please" he begged again.

"Okay!" Jin whispered into his ear, kissing his jawline and neck, Jungkook again closed his eyes, gasping heavy breaths. His bony fingers snaked inside his baggy sweatshirt, tracing his smooth baby skin, making him shiver and yearn for the touch.