PART 41

The wedding was about to start in few minutes. Kim haa ru walks angrily towards y/n and grabs her hand. He walks toward the stage and hold a mic. He welcomes everyone for attending the wedding party and calls Asahi yamazaki out. As soon as Asahi comes out of his room and steps on the stage, the whole view in front of him changes within seconds. Each and every waiter, servant and most of the bodyguards standup straight while taking out their guns which they were hiding all this time. All the guns were pointing towards Asahi. Each and every guest out there freeze from fear. None of them took their guns out and just stood still. Just within a min the entrance gate of the hall opens. Kim namjoon with his other 4 buddies enter. Just then, jk and v also joins them from the crowd. All Asahi, haa ru and y/n could see is all the seven of them walking like how a lion walks in someone else's territory.

Smiling and smirking while flipping their hair, taking out their glasses and staring out everyone to death, all of them were looking like real mafias now. Y/n had a big proud smile meanwhile each and every man was sweating as hell. The waiters and servants were none other than their own men. All they were waiting is for a signal from their boss and they'll shoot out each and everyone to death. Kim haa ru let go y/n's hand. She rushes down and hug namjoon while running towards him. Namjoon was standing in the middle. Namjoon pats her backs and stare towards asahi.

Just when all this was going on, jungkook suddenly makes a shocking face like he forgot something really serious. Jimin look towards him raising his eyebrows which were questioning. Jungkook gives a lame smile nodding his head. Jimin makes a weird judgemental face and look again towards asahi. Jungkook was sweating a little. There was silence for a while. Even the silence sounded awkward. All the six members look towards jungkook and he was standing still, staring asahi still with a lame face.
Namjoon : What's wrong with him now.....Jungkook.....
( They all were waiting for jk to give signal to his men to shoot everyone.)
Jimin (while keeping his hand on his shoulder) : Jungkook...
Jk : hmm
Namjoon : What ever it us tell us. We can't stand here all day.
Jungkook : Hm....actually, sorry.
Suga : Just say it fast or else you'll also end up here from my hands.
Taehyung : Don't scare him, kookie just say what's the matter.
Jungkook : It's not scary but actually its empty.
Jin : Who's empty....
Jungkook : The guns aren't loaded, they're empty.
Everyone shocks on his statement. All his men check the guns. They were actually all unloaded. As soon as they notice it, all of them started fighting bare handed. The whole wedding hall looked like a mess. The beatings were same from both the sides. On the other hand, all the seven members take their guns out pointing towards asahi. "These aren't empty..... namjoon said with a smile on his face.
Asahi : Even if they're loaded what made you think that killing me would be this easy....
As he says these words some men appear in between him and the mafias. They were holding chains and rods. They all looked professional killers.
Asahi : First them, then me.....hahaha...
Jhope : They are so many, even if each of us kill 5 to 6, this would not get over still.
Suga : Then we better start right now.

All the seven of them standing surrounded by nearly 50 men. But still none of them were scared even a bit. Maybe coz y/n was with them. She was standing between the 7 strongest men. Just within a second all of them attack together. And the members fight back so damn well. Half of them were lying on the floor within a minute. And the boys were still firing. Just when they were about to end up with the bullets in their guns, the light of the whole wedding hall goes off. It was complete dark. Namjoon says y/n to stand close to them, and not go even a few steps away. She holds the shirts of two members from their back tightly making fist of her hands.

All the men in the hall rushed to hide themselves in a safe place. Even all the seven members, y/n, asahi and kim haa ru do the Same. But in that rush y/n gets separated from the members. Even if some mobile flash lights were on, they weren't enough to see anything clearly. They weren't able to find y/n and even their guns were about to run out of bullets. For a few minutes there was a pin drop silence in the hall and they hear a scream.