PART 35

As soon as Asahi landed in Korea he started working according to his plan without wasting any single second. The first thing he did was called Kim haa ru and explained him what he must be doing and secondly, he started meeting all his old and new friends.

Jungkook just arrived home when he received a message saying that all his enemies, small city gangsters and some mafias are going to gather tonight as all are planning something big. He just ignored it as it was nothing new, every now and then their enemies keep gathering to bring the Korea's most strongest mafias down. As usual he called one of his men and say to keep an eye on all of them. But as he entered the house he sees everyone gathered in the hall. Their faces said it all. Something is going wrong. He rushes inside asking all what the matter is.
Namjoon : All our enemies are going to gather tonight.
Jungkook : Are you all literally worried about this. Just stay calm. It happens every now and then. Nothing new tho.
Jimin : But this time something is new.
Jungkook : What do you mean.
Jin : Some of the corrupted police officers are also gathering with them.
Jhope : And some new one also.
Jungkook : New one....? What
Suga : A new face has been recognized by our men from the morning....
Taehyung : And none of them knows who he is.
Jungkook : Yhaa.....who ever it is, still he'll get the same treatment like our enemies get. You all are worried about that?
Suga : None of us are worried about that. We're just wondering who he is.
Namjoon : Now let's think about kim haa ru and Asahi......
Jungkook : Where's y/n ?
Jin : She went to a mini picnic last night. She'll return till evening.
Jhope : And don't worry. Our men are looking after her secretly. Wonder why she hates bodyguards around her.

Just when they all were talking Jhope receives a message.
He calls the man who messaged him and puts it on speaker.
On the phone......
Jhope : What are you talking about. Where are you right now.
The person on the phone : Sir, right now I'm on a hill. Kim haa ru just arrived and he is talking with y/n and his friends.
Jungkook : Send me the address and don't let y/n go anywhere with that bastard.
The person on the phone : Sir but he isn't taking y/n anywhere. He's just enjoying the picnic with everyone.
Namjoon : What the hell is wrong with him. Doesn't he know that it was just girls picnic. Why did he go there.
Jungkook : I'm having a bad feeling about this. I'm going there.
Namjoon : I'm also coming with you.

Jungkook and namjoon leave in their car. While jk was driving namjoon kept on calling y/n but she didnt pick up.
Jungkook : I'm getting bad thoughts again and again. Bro take a gun in your hand, in case......
Namjoon : In case.........what if there's a bike following us from the very next street of our house.
Jungkook : In case.......what if every third man on the road is taking our pics.
Namjoon : Jungkookaa, no matter what happens don't stop this car until we reach to y/n.

This continues for few minutes. Jk becomes really irritated. Some more bikes show up in the way following them. But none of them hurt them. What ever happening wasn't scaring but it was just weird and irritating.

Jungkook : They aren't attacking or harming us hahahaha........ (shoutingly) and its slowly freaking me out.
Namjoon : Should I just shoot at them or wait.......

On the other hand kim haa ru wasn't doing anything but just playing and laughing with y/n and her friends. But his face said that soon he's going to do something. The spy bodyguard kept on informing about all this to Jhope. Jimin kept on calling y/n but she didn't pick up as her phone was silent and in kim haa ru's hand.

Jk and namjoon kept on watching every small thing around and then suddenly all the bikes changed their ways when the car reaches near a small bridge which was all empty. Both jk and namjoon look at each other slowly and then smirk.

Jungkook : So its going to start now. Stay still bro, i'm speeding up.
Namjoon : No matter what happens, don't stop the car tho.

Just when all this was going on yoongi receives a call. He picks up.....
Man on the phone : Sir, that new person who is involving with our enemies, I got his pic and I have send it to you. Please see it and say if you know him.
Yoongi opens the pic and show it to everyone. Just when he was moving his hand from which he was showing everyone the pic, jin holds his wrist, he stares at the pic saying.......ASAHI YAMAZAKI......